Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Friends Need A Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Friends Need A Man (637 Views)

I Date My Friends Sister & He Dates My Sister Too. Vice Versa. Is It Good? / Slimyem One Of My Friends Likes U Oo / Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? (2) (3) (4)

My Friends Need A Man by oselenkejoor: 12:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Alright brothers, I'm a guy and single too and I have a female friend who's 29 and needs a serious christian, she didn't send me this errand. I'm doing this cos I'm concerned as a loving friend (I get worried about people's problems more than mine most times), that's why I'm not saying much about her features cos she's frequent on NL. Interested guys only should mail me omotogoodo@gmail.com... Sex_hungry guys sshud keep off ,,, even kiss sef no go show...marriage only.
Re: My Friends Need A Man by hammedkola(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2013
oselenkejoor: Alright brothers, ...... Sex_hungry guys sshud keep off ,,, even kiss sef no go show...marriage only.
Re: My Friends Need A Man by unipol(m): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2013
marry the girl now, since you are single.

Serious Minded Guys And Girls I Have A Good News / Looking For Friends With Benefits / I Guess I'm Welcome?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8