Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? (1030 Views)

I Am The Most HANDSOME. And I Love My Black Skin:* / How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend / I Still Love My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by treize(f): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2006
My Best Friend (X*) is madly in love with this new guy in school. He is such a jerk and keeps picking on me. Our other friend (R*)couldn't figure why he kept doing that, R* tought that he is a bit too old to pick on girls he likes.
R* went to the guy and asked him who he likes in the school and he said that he likes me, R* asked him if he likes X* and he said no, that he likes me.
When X* found out about this she started crying.
We told her that the guy is a jerk and he just doesn't realise how great she is. That day X* cried a few times, I'll say about 5 times.
I don't know what to do cose i hate that guy, the guy likes me and my friend is in love with him and he said that he doesn't like her.
I'm glad that at least she isn't mad at me. I just hate seeing her cry because of some stupid guy. Me and R* told her that there's lots of great guys out there 4 her, but it just doesn't work what can I do?
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by aqua(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2006
it seems u love puzzle or how else do u explain the use of R* and X*. can't u see people don't want to respond to it cos it's freak confusing to dem.

well my solution tell R* to Minus X* it will equals F*=F**K.
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by treize(f): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2006
I kow, mabye I should change it, but I don't feel like it.
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2006
tough 1
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by treize(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2006
Rho do you think I should change it, hun?
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2006
no Treize it'e fine
jst keep on bn friends wit ur best friend n ignore da guy afterall u do nt like him
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by hotangel2(f): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2006
U guys need to help her out. Wat's so confusing abt X* and R*?

Anyways trieze. I think you should keep talking to your friend, and don't u for one second think you would like to date that dude. He's not worth it. Be there for your friend, and try to tell her that that boy is an asshole. Yes you've done it, but you gotta keep doing it. Good luck girl
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by whitelexi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2006
This is my first day on this site and your case is the first i'll respond to,  I think its a perfectly normal scenario and it happens everyday in our society, even christ was denied by the people he loved so much,  It shouldn't bother you much, its either u like him or not and in the same way, its either he likes your girlfriend or not, 
The most important thing is not to mix with only those you like, no, the important thing is to avoid missing your future partner as a result of childishness grin
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by Papilo4: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2009
maybe u shld give the guy a chance
Re: Mixed Love, My Best Friend+her Fella=disaster, Me+my Friends Fella= Love?, ??? by MsFlorida(f): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2009
From the title of this post, I thought I was going to read that you are interested in X's love interest.

Where's the problem because I don't see one.

This happens all the time.  It started for me in the 3rd grade so I couldn't possibly count the number of guys I have had a CRUSH on, including Jim Iyke at one time, lolol!!

It's unfortunate and I understand X is hurt but X's "love" for that guy is pure fantasy.  She has imagined all these great things with this guy, she hasn't spent any time with him and he hasn't expressed any interest in her.

X needs to pick herself up, get her sexy back and start high stepping over this.

Honestly, I wouldn't do it but if the guy likes you I don't see a problem with you pursuing him if you want.  Unless you want to count some kind of psychic romance there was NOTHING there.

In my circle the code has been that if the guy hollered at X first or if my girl went on a date with the guy then he is off limits.  So, on the approach the guy better choose wisely cry.  From what you have written neither one of these things happened.  If I were to pursue him I would wait for X to snap out of it a little bit first and then I would talk to her about pursuing him.  In my opinion this is how mature adults would handle it. Otherwise, both of you need to forget about him in a romantic context and focus on your studies.

One

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 9ja Lady Who Resides In 9ja: Drop Your Number / An Uneme Girl Is Needed. / Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.