Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra (19915 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others / Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Ta ni were Babanla baba e ni were. Foking Bigot, where i take know you? You need an education.
If we check now we would see that you are a nobody, probably a student or a jobless loafer, it is low life's like you that fan anti tribalistic sentiments. But i cant really blame you, you are simply a victim of poverty, and poverty makes blame thrive, you need someone to blame for your failures.

Dont blame a tribe for our failure as a country, blame EVERYONE including yourself.

I hope you would be wise enough to take an education, i sincerely hope so.
Ko ni dafun e ati gbogbo iran e.Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni. ibi ko ni kuro ni ıdile e. Oloriburuku,ọmọ were.O ma fi ku séfaje ni
Séé foool talking about tribalistic,I know u too well that is why I attacked u.You are a born tribalistic failure and ur end is near.I feel like seeing you physically now to teach u a lesson of your life

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mrborntodoit: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
@uteghe

My dear, don't deceive yourself, you will never end well. Nigerians are money conscious and it has nothing to do with a particular tribe. You made a careless mistake by pointing a finger because the remaining 4 are pointing back at you.

There are swindlers in every tribe, armed robbers,corrupt politicians etc. As long as you can't create a human being, you have no right to accuse and condemn one.
Like someone said , you are a lost cause and even Jesus has given up on your lost soul. May all the people nursing your like thoughts never see anything good in life in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by raqueal(f): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
I once lived in Ekwulobia and I know that there is a sars office about 3 minutes drive from Aguata Local Government. Guess they were busy doing what they do best.

The policemen attached to these courts do not carry weapons and the civil defence women there are also too fat to be of use so sars would have been the best bet but you never seem to find them when you need them.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
Ko ni dafun e ati gbogbo iran e.Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni. ibi ko ni kuro ni ıdile e. Oloriburuku,ọmọ were.O ma fi ku séfaje ni
Séé foool talking about tribalistic,I know u too well that is why I attacked u.You are a born tribalistic failure and ur end is near.I feel like seeing you physically now to teach u a lesson of your life

Your type can never see me physically you bigot dog, it is impossible. You go ahead and be a nairaland bigot dog as that is your best case scenario in this life. It is people like you who need war to survive so you can steal and kill the other people under the guise of liberation. Your family must be very proud of you, but i assure your children would deny you.
And if we ever get to meet it would the lesson of your own life. You better be glad that this is a faceless forum, believe me, it is in your own interest.

I hate people like you, people who cause discord, people who cause death because of their own shallowness. People like you deserve to be put together and made to live in a country by yourselves. People like you never progress, you never become something, and when you do you end up like hilter. I hate you from the core of my being and you are lucky i dont know you, and even luckier you dont know me.

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Your type can never see me physically you bigot dog, it is impossible. You go ahead and be a nairaland bigot dog as that is your best case scenario in this life. It is people like you who need war to survive so you can steal and kill the other people under the guise of liberation. Your family must be very proud of you, but i assure your children would deny you.
And if we ever get to meet it would the lesson of your own life. You better be glad that this is a faceless forum, believe me, it is in your own interest.

I hate people like you, people who cause discord, people who cause death because of their own shallowness. People like you deserve to be put together and made to live in a country by yourselves. People like you never progress, you never become something, and when you do you end up like hilter. I hate you from the core of my being and you are lucky i dont know you, and even luckier you dont know me.

Yea, you are absolutely correct.I will be Hitler just to teach you a lesson you foo*ish tribalistic goat.Good for you that I can't come in touch with you, I would have strangled that your bigoted brain.You nitwit.I don't talk too much, Make a mistake of dropping anything that can make we identify you and u are a goner.Watch your back guy

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by ayos82: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tonniey: Where were d nigerian police?

Busy blowing siren,abusing innocent citizens. grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by victorv12(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
On a Saturday morning, see how our Nigeria brothers are swearing at each other!

Ko ni dafun e ati gbogbo iran e. Ibi ko ni kuro idile e. Oloriburuku omo were...Babanla baba e ni were! Haaaa!!!

These swearing is too much on a Saturday morning ooo!
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
THEN THESE PEOPLE NEED JUDGE DREDD

NIGGERS B LIKE.....

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
Yea, you are absolutely correct.I will be Hitler just to teach you a lesson you foo*ish tribalistic goat.Good for you that I can't come in touch with you, I would have strangled that your bigoted brain.You nitwit.I don't talk too much, Make a mistake of dropping anything that can make we identify you and u are a goner.Watch your back guy

Wait O. I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am not tribalistic. Have you seen my comments? I was attacking the other guy who was tribalistic. He was the one talking smack about Igbo people.
A tribalist is someone who generalizes another tribe for a certain characteristic or set of characteristics, good or bad.

If you understand that and still call me tribalistic then i rest my case with you. If you want to meet me send me a pm, and i would gladly meet you. I live in abuja, i am ready for you anytime. Infact i would send you my house address for you to come and meet me.

Wait did you just threaten me? Have you eaten today Do you need a job Can you make do on your threat Dont talk big and now puccy out O! Cos na that one go vex me.

Send me a Pm now if you still insist i am a tribalist.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by dady12: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
bullet proof car like stella odua on my mind ooo;but if i say one my OGA on top will say another
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

YOU ARE A FOOLISH PERSON!

Your narrow mindedness would be the end of you. I dont even know where to begin educating you. Its pointless, you are a lost cause. I cant wait till you become a victim of generalization and i pray it costs you a limb so you understand what it means to be put down just because of your tribe.

Fool.

I'm just shocked that you guys are paying attention to that kid. he wanted attention and you guys are giving it to him. my grandmother used to say that " it is not every rain that falls you bring out bucket......"
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: On a Saturday morning, see how our Nigeria brothers are swearing at each other!

Ko ni dafun e ati gbogbo iran e. Ibi ko ni kuro idile e. Oloriburuku omo were...Babanla baba e ni were! Haaaa!!!

These swearing is too much on a Saturday morning ooo!

BROTHER D TIN TIRE ME
I BLAME THE FOOLISH MODS ON THIS
THEY WILL HAPPILY PERSECUTE AND BAN END TIME PEOPLE
OR PEOPLE COMMENTING ON GARRI BUT NOT THE TRIBALISTS
I SAID IT AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN THEY ARE FULL OF SHITE

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mikeljims(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Emilord: The source of the news is not reliable

THE SOURCE OF YOUR COMMENT IS NOT RELIABLE MY FRIEND!
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Wait O. I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am not tribalistic. Have you seen my comments? I was attacking the other guy who was tribalistic. He was the one talking smack about Igbo people.
A tribalist is someone who generalizes another tribe for a certain characteristic or set of characteristics, good or bad.

If you understand that and still call me tribalistic then i rest my case with you. If you want to meet me send me a pm, and i would gladly meet you. I live in abuja, i am ready for you anytime. Infact i would send you my house address for you to come and meet me.

Wait did you just threaten me? Have you eaten today Do you need a job Can you make do on your threat Dont talk big and now puccy out O! Cos na that one go vex me.

Send me a Pm now if you still insist i am a tribalist.
People like you I like with so much "bravery" in speech.You piggy tribalistic he goat.Tomorrow is Sunday,if u are a Christian,u should go and give testimony in church,if u are a Muslim, you can go for nasfat program and thank God andbif u are an unbeliever,just than whatever u believe in for you are lucky u aren't staying on Lasgidi,I would have pm u and get to reach u so that when I am through with u, if u are lucky, u would hate being a bigot for ur entire miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
mikeljims:

THE SOURCE OF YOUR COMMENT IS NOT RELIABLE MY FRIEND!
TOUCHE grin grin grin grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
People like you I like with so much "bravery" in speech.You piggy tribalistic he goat.Tomorrow is Sunday,if u are a Christian,u should go and give testimony in church,if u are a Muslim, you can go for nasfat program and thank God andbif u are an unbeliever,just than whatever u believe in for you are lucky u aren't staying on Lasgidi,I would have pm u and get to reach u so that when I am through with u, if u are lucky, u would hate being a bigot for ur entire miserable life.

I have a place in Lagos also, infact i should be coming over on the 20th of this month. Please PM me that i be able to meet you in person. I dont have time for too much talk.

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Ammanda(f): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Richy.:

I'm just shocked that you guys are paying attention to that kid. he wanted attention and you guys are giving it to him. my grandmother used to say that " it is not every rain that falls you bring out bucket......"
I love this wise saying, the words are true. U don't give attention to nonentities.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

I have a place in Lagos also, infact i should be coming over on the 20th of this month. Please PM me that i be able to meet you in person. I dont have time for too much talk.
Aiit,pming u immediately
I just did, I need u to respond immediately
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
Aiit,pming u immediately
I just did, I need u to respond immediately

No you did not.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

No you did not.
Then u must be blind or something,get out of here

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
Then u must be blind or something,get out of here

No need to get violent just yet, you would have your chance later. I just sent your a pm. Please accept.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
It's in their genes, Igbo people. lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Uteghe(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mascot87:
You are a study in bravery,brilliance and principles. I appreciate your doggedness.
Keep up bro. Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :
Mascot87:
You are a study in bravery,brilliance and principles. I appreciate your doggedness.
Keep up bro. Much love.

We know you are the same person. LOL. When you are ready send me the PM.

LMFAO!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
#TeamGOM
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
who are these two RA.S.CALS...mascot and secularist...the two of you need to be arrested for constituting public nuisance and threats to the peace of LAGOS and ABUJA cities...infact...I HEREY CALL ON THE IGP TO ARREST THEM...SEUN is hereby given 24hours to produce these two people, either by their email address for search of details on CV (JOB search) sites or Facebook. Thank you
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
soe: who are these two RA.S.CALS...mascot and secularist...the two of you need to be arrested for constituting public nuisance and threats to the peace of LAGOS and ABUJA cities...infact...I HEREY CALL ON THE IGP TO ARREST THEM...SEUN is hereby given 24hours to produce these two people, either by their email address for search of details on CV (JOB search) sites or Facebook. Thank you

LOL.

I surrender!!! grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Ammanda(f): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

We know you are the same person. LOL. When you are ready send me the PM.

LMFAO!!

grin grin grin grin
don't mind the mumu boy, he logged out and logged in with other Id just to prove how low life he is.
Why weren't etughe and mascot responding at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
don't mind the mumu boy, he logged out and logged in with other Id just to prove how low life he is.

Abi O!

LOL.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ammanda :
Where this mad cow come from? Who untie you from the rope being used on u.You and d madm*n have being fu*king yourselves lately and his spe*m has affected ur brain.You better be careful cos I hate having issues with ladies.You worthless nitwit

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87:
Where this mad cow come from? Who untie you from the rope being used on u.You and d madm*n have being fu*king yourselves lately and his spe*m has affected ur brain.You better be careful cos I hate having issues with ladies.You worthless nitwit

LMFAO!!!

Spe.m affecting brain cells. That was funny. Stop acting like an insane person. Stop the madness, Please. Its not cool again. But that spe.rm stuff was funny though. lol

Funny dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, / Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others / Kidnappers Kill Man In Ebonyi, Tamper With Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.