Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? (2023 Views)

Any Lover Of The Hobbit Here? / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
anyone watching the MTV 2 shows called the celebrity deathmatch [/b]and [b]where am dogs at?

they are really funny shows and for the adults dat love watching animations but cant watch it cuzz ppl say its for the kids, this is an adult kindda anime. y'all will enjoy it. its really funny.

i dont know if its me or its anyone else watching the shows. y'all should represent.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
watch celebrity death match.funny grin grin grin
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2006
saw last week episode. the killing was too much. tony hawk is one psychopath. he basically killed d other dude. next week we have got ashton kutcher and bruce willis. i wont miss it.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
i saw beyonce and oprah one.that was a long time ago tho.it was so funny oprah beat hr grin grin
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2006
did u see d one of nicole and paris hilton. hilton was burnt to death. it was so hillarious.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
no dint but hu won?i bet nicole did.did she?
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
oh yes she did but hilton tried a lil shaa. beat nicole a lil bit bad but then nicole used a spray to light her on fire. it was so cruel but funny. i laughed so hard i nearly choked laughing.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
grin ;Dparis i so skinny so am not surprised if nicole beat her
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
in were ma doggs at, she is like a tooth pick and she said she wants to loose 10 ibs more. dey really made a caricature of her image. it is so hillarious. that show is one of the best summer shows.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
if she loses ten more pounds,shell go invisible grin
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2006
hahhahhahaah, lol, dats right. a string of hair will be more visible dan her. lmao.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol grin ;Ddo u think shes preety tho
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
the only thing i find pretty in her is her lips and u know why dont u?

she is a lil bit sexy but the sexiest is angelina jolie and Holly Marie Combs (she is in charmed) they are d sexiest to me.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
i no this sounds a bit wrong cos am agirl but i lik angie's lips as well.thats all am saying.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
dont worry about it girl, who doesnt like her lips. doz lips make me dream so so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, hmmm, i no talk oooo.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
if u were given d opportunity to kiss her or to get 1 million dollars wat wuld u do.i mean a long long kiss
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2006
well, umm, a million dollars or a kiss. ***thinking***

baby please give me money make i go chop abeg. kiss na kiss. it wont buy me dress.

but if the options are either one million + a kiss or 2 million, den i will um um. take d 2 milla still. money go kill me one day.

if its 10 dollars or a kiss, i will kiss her till sunset. doz lips are so kissable.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
wat of 1 millllion or sex
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
which hotel are we going to have the sex? i will be so ready.

nahhh, imm@ take d money still. money first, women later. what she has every girl have. its just dat her own has prestige with it. lol
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2006
u even care about the hotel?eewh
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol, come on.u know im just kidding. sex aint worth no million bucks. imm@ take d money and get her a casanova. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
uhhh.well just testing if u were dat desperate .hu cares bout having sex with angelina jolie wen u can pocket amillion dollars grin
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
yep, u got that right. cool money den sex. its all about the benjamins. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
diddy4:

yes, u got that right. cool money den sex. its all about the benjamins. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wats benjamins
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
100 dollar bills, lol
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2006
oh dont live in america.i live in ireland.so tell me some more slangs and THEIR MEANINGS!
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2006
dat will be an offline thingy. seun will ban my ass. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hit me up on d messenger.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
Dont do messenger but neway tell me one that is not bad language or is everything bad
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2006
cheese ---money

fo' shizzle--for sure

i gottchu--i get u or i understand u

i feel u-- i understand u

u dig---u understand

stop frontin'--stop hating

they are many but u learn as u interact with the individual.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
rrright i hope u no where ireland is cos no many pple do.its a country near england.hw old r u.my age is on ma profile
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by diddy4(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
add 3 to your age and u have got me.
Re: Any Lover Of "celebrity Deathmatch" And "where Ma Dogs" At In Tha House? by SvS(f): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
i take it tht ure 19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Pay To Watch Naija Tv Online. / Chevron Texaco Promotion Scam / Top 10 Hottest British Models 2017 2018 UK Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.