Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll (17443 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / 8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Seven days to the Governorship election in Anambra State, an opinion poll conducted in the state has ceded the result of the election to the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Chris Ngige.

The candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Chief Willie Obiano, came second, while Comrade Tony Nwoye of the people’s Democratic party (PDP) came third with Labour Party’s (LP), Ifeanyi Ubah in fourth place.

The poll was conducted by Pollstar Opinion Poll and Survey, a policy, politics, economy, business and consultancy outfit wich has Obi Benedict Ekene as its Executive Director.

Others who followed the leaders included Godwin Ezeemo of the Progressive People’s Alliance (PPA) with 10 per cent; Ifeatu Ekelem of Advanced Congress of Democrats (ACD) with 5 per cent; Basil Iwuoba of PPN (3 per cent); Prince Akanegbu of UPP (2.5 per cent); Anayo Arinze of ACD (1.5 per cent) while the remaining 3.5 percent was shared by the remaining candidates.

In the poll result made available to reporters in Awka yesterday, Ngige’s APC scored 27 per cent, Obiano’s APGA polled 21 per cent while Nwoye’s PDP had 15 per cent.

According to Pollstar, “Key factors that will determine the election outcome include pedigree, organisational capacity, emotional attachment and to a larger extent, the political party platform.

“In organising this opinion poll on Anambra 2013 governorship election, our major aim is to instill further the spirit of sportsmanship into the election, which has characterised Anambra election in recent times, and to separate the real contenders from the pretenders.

“We have therefore exercised the highest level of objectivity in generating and analysing data, leading to a factual result which reflects the reality on the ground.

“Pollstar is the most respected opinion poll agency in Nigeria with our predictions reflecting close to 99 per cent clarity,” Ekene said.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ngige-leads-candidates-pre-election-poll/

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2013
landslide for ngige. 99% clarity of predictions!

12 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by TechRev: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Its just a week away. And those that will cry will start wailing!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Mynd44: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2013
TechRev: Its just a week away. And those that will cry will start wailing!
yes, I will be very happy to see Peter obi cry and wail with his woman voice cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by dinachi(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Come Nov 16, it will be Ngige's State! By the grace of Almighty God!

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi: Come Nov 16, it will be Ngige's State! By the grace of Almighty God!
yeso, I want a landslide cool

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Mynd44: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
yes, I will be very happy to see Peter obi cry and wail with his woman voice cheesy
You turn am to under 17 player?

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Tolexander: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Senator Chris Ngige should better do his assignment perfectly cos result of an election is not base on opinion but the result at the polling booth.

10 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Opinion booth, that's just what is

A week from now, o ga-eme ya voom n'anya undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Make una just check out the link the op pasted.The nation newspaper owned by APC leader Tinubu!! SMH for desperate olodos

42 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
chukwudi44: Make una just check out the link the op pasted.The nation newspaper owned by APC leader Tinubu!! SMH for desperate olodos

I know people like you will seek to discredit the messenger and not the message!

It is the same way another Pollster paffcomm.com have said Ngige leads marginally for about 2weeks now

Unless rigging is deployed,Obiano can never win this election because Nwoye is his Achilles heels

Those who want to vote Ngige have been stucked with him like a baby who refuses to be weaned from the b.r.east of the mother despite all the lies and propaganda Obi has marshalled all these while

Whereas the undecideds who probably because of the earthquakes in PDP would have voted for Obiano have suddenly been handed a lifeline in the ressurection of the Nwoye candidature

Oga eme gi voom n'aya!

Onwa etilora ga eti ozo

44 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by dridowu: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Nov 16 is D-Day for Anambra.
Ngige Straight to Gov House as Gov Elect

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by pokur: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Another puff puffcom poll?.
Give us the details of this so-called poll,let's analyse it ourself.U don't just pull numbers out of thin air n expect to be taken serious.
Oh well,the deluded will believe.Just any straw to get hold of.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by fingard02k(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
it wont count
Mods please make my day by moving this thread to front page https://www.nairaland.com/1510817/today-birthday-please-wish-me

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Onwa ga eti ozo..we're already celebrating our victory...say no to peter obi's 3rd tenure...we need change,we need Dr CHRIS NGIGE

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
sagombugo:

I know people like you will seek to discredit the messenger and not the message!

It is the same way another Pollster paffcomm.com have said Ngige leads marginally for about 2weeks now

Unless rigging is deployed,Obiano can never win this election because Nwoye is his Achilles heels

Those who want to vote Ngige have been stucked with him like a baby who refuses to be weaned from the b.r.east of the mother despite all the lies and propaganda Obi has marshalled all these while

Whereas the undecideds who probably because of the earthquakes in PDP would have voted for Obiano have suddenly been handed a lifeline in the ressurection of the Nwoye candidature

Oga eme gi voom n'aya!

Onwa etilora ga eti ozo
grin grin grin
no mind them, I wonder what they would say if the poll favoured their Obi(ano) that doesn't have any chance in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by ASANIGBO(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
It won't be easy in Anambra

It's just a poll.

Reverse will be the case.

7days from today.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Seequadry(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
FELLOW NIGERIANS
How are you all doing?
I would like to use this medium to point out
a certain fact to all of us.
Did you know that When a Nigerian
National team scores a goal......Nigerians of all
ethnicity and religions will jump up in jubilation and
be screaming one word,one language in one voice "GOOAALLL!!!".
That moment, we forget our ethnic& tribalistic sentiments. wether it was scored by an Hausa, an. Igbo or a Yoruba man. We love the feelings, we
cherish the moments,we adore the players and we sing with one voice....."Up SuperEagles, Up Flying
Eagles, Up Golden Eaglets and Up Green
Eagles". When we talk about those games....we talk about "Nigeria" with one voice.We always wish Nigeria the best and support Nigeria with
our great man power to go all out for the "Glory", for the interest of "OneNigeria".Nigeria can work, Nigeria can be a better place,Nigeria can move forward if the Hausa man can support the Yoruba man in government, if the Yoruba man can shun
every ethnic sentiments and support the administration of the Igbo government. Look
at the Golden Eaglets...theHausa man
[YAHAYA] passes the ball to the Igboman
[IHEANACHO] & the Igbo man tries
anddribbles his way out of the huddles just
to set up the Yoruba man [AWONIYI] to
score the goal. That one goal that was fought for by the collective responsibility, hard work and
contributions of all the ethnic Nationality for one
common goal [interest] that will benefit, elevate and sky rocket this One Nation to a greater hight
and achievement (s). We should learn from this... weare one Nigeria,and that one greater Nigeria willonly be possible if we eschew this our habit of ethnic sentiments and religious bias. UP
GOLDENEAGLETS,
UP UP NIGERIA

37 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Kingsley1000(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2013
sagombugo:

Oga eme gi voom n'aya!

Onwa etilora ga eti ozo
..NGIGE'S FLAG IS FLYING.,.EVEN HEAVEN HAS ENDORSED HIM.TANK GOD ERA OF CHANGE'LL SOON BEFALL MY DEAR STATE...UP NGIGE

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by ATMCARD2(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
FreeGlobe: landslide for ngige. 99% clarity of predictions!
Dn't celebrate yet.Most of u here wld disappear afta 16th.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Kingsley1000(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ngige-leads-candidates-pre-election-poll/
...every nook and craner of the state love and want him back.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Emilord(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Nonsense opinion poll.what was the criteria for such furtive poll?

Chris Ochicha Ngige is going nowhere...he is a redefined Criminal.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2013
ATM-CARD:
Dn't celebrate yet.Most of u here wld disappear afta 16th.
ok, same goes to you, lets see who will disappear then. Its obvious APGA are expecting imaginary voters to vote them in because Anambra voters are not voting APGA,

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by ATMCARD2(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2013
Though,i hv no persnal beef wit Ngige but i wl suggest he try again by 2019,coz no vacancy at d Gvnt Huz nw.We dn't want criminal dat tuk sm1's mandate.I hear ple say Ngige did dis.....he did dat,yes coz he neva won d electn so he did dat 2 capture weak minds.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by lilslick(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
You turn am to under 17 player?
grin grin grin nah 2 a Super Falcon
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by jackpot(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
The problem I have with Ngige is that he is riding on the voter's intelligence. Beware of anybody coming with the "Saviour's Mentality".

Another of his undoing is the wicked lies him and his campaign groups spew on social medias (e.g. Facebook). None of those his Onitsha Pure-Water pelting APGA campaign incidence were true. I'm a witness.

Why would a man who has consistently contested and failed the Governorship's Election for 11years still remain an active contestant. What is he really looking for in the Anambra Government House?

13 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by mosalab(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
dsame tin ds APC newspaper reported during ondo guber election... We all know d end of d story nw... I'll nt be suprised if ds election ends d same way.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Ngige will come third in the election. The buzz now is about the Tony Nwoye candidature. Ngige had been consumed by the tumult.
This is the same way Rotimi Akeredolu led in opinion polls in Ondo elections.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by ATMCARD2(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
ok, same goes to you, lets see who will disappear then. Its obvious APGA are expecting imaginary voters to vote them in because Anambra voters are not voting APGA,
.U're just an individual wit 1 thumb print(vote),dats if u wl vote at all,but d results has bn dwn n many of u here wl b suprised,if only u lik Ngige advice hm 2 nt 2 waste hs resources n concentrte on Constitutional projects.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Dereformer(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2013
dridowu: Nov 16 is D-Day for Anambra.
Ngige Straight to Gov House as Gov Elect

Gbam.

Before now, I have had sympathy for Obiano; but a thorough analysis of his utterances and campaign, including the nuisance constituted by his supporters, who derive joy in blocking public roads in the name of campaign, shows he is too naive to govern any state in Nigeria.

What I have come to realize lately is that Obiano is Peter Obi's attempt at securing a third term.

I was in awka last week with a group of state civil servants, we were discussing about the forth coming election. One of them told me that the civil servants in Anambra state are secretly supporting Ngige. I was not surprise because my neighbor had told me the same 2 days earlier.

Obiano is too naive. He claimed to be a chartered accountant, which I doubt, considering his penchant for prevaricating in his speeches.

Nigige is the best of all the candidates, both in experience, education, relationship, manifesto and charisma. No wonder he is loved by many.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by jackpot(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Beloved and registered Anambrarian voters whom will determine the outcome of November 16th. Let's shame outsiders(the APC-media) a little bit with our LIKES. They can't dictate how we will govern ourselves.

[size=16pt]
If you think this opinion poll is APC concocted, wack and fake; and that APGA will carry the day, hit LIKE!!![/size]

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.