Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll (17449 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / 8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Ngokafor(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
..i just cant understand how some nuisance who are not even from Anambra can be so loud,crude and abusive.....
...always talking about caves and 'backwardness' like they are on auto-play..mscheww!.
....maybe insults is the only way ngige will get elected who knows..
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Bensonn: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vic2u: . I keep wondering were Ngige will get the vote to be governor of Anambra state is it in Anaocha, Njikoka, Anambra East, Anambra west and the remaining five local government in Anambra North. Orumba north and south. Awka north and south, Ogbaru and Aguta.

you dont know anything abt anambra state, which five local govts in anambra north are you talking about? And you are typing as if you are sure Ngige will not get vote anywhere, may be you reside in lagos anyway
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Bensonn: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vic2u: . I keep wondering were Ngige will get the vote to be governor of Anambra state is it in Anaocha, Njikoka, Anambra East, Anambra west and the remaining five local government in Anambra North. Orumba north and south. Awka north and south, Ogbaru and Aguta.

you dont know anything abt anambra state, which five local govts in anambra north are you talking about? And you are typing as if you are sure Ngige will not get vote anywhere, may be you reside in lagos anywayy
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chai, if only elections are won online!

Anywayz, Obodo e delugo. Few more days to go. I can't wait cheesy
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by 9inches(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
ojialo: we can not deny the fact that Chris is a Good man he has his people at heart so let him come and finish what he started Obi could not finish

Good gini?! ..abeg abeg abeg! What made him a good man to you? That man behaves like tout. A typical Nigerian civil servant influenced by Igbo traders way of life, full of lies and deceit. Someone that can't keep promises even after undertaking an oath at a dreaded shrine... Oh I forgot he's a Roman catholic knight, and (said) he went to the Okija shrine with his bible! All for power.
You and your Ngige owe Anambrarians 50-years worth of apology

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Bensonn: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
9inches:

Good gini?! ..abeg abeg abeg! What made him a good man to you? That man behaves like tout. A typical Nigerian civil servant influenced by Igbo traders way of life traders, full of lies and deceit. Someone that can't keep promises even after undertaking oath in a dreaded shrine... Oh I forgot he's a Roman catholic knight, and (said) he went to the Okija shrine with his bible! All for power.
You and your Ngige owe Anambrarians 50-years worth of apology

Oh! Stop this trash! Why are you so sad man? If you dont like him or you prefer another candidate to him, but just give him a little respect he is old enuf to be your father, if not grandfather.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
The Good.............Tony Nwoye
The Bad...............Ifeanyi Ubah
The Ugly..............Chris Ngige
The Rubber Stamp..........Obiano
To premiere on 16th Nov.
Directed by INEC
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
ifyalways: Chai, if only elections are won online!

Anywayz, Obodo e delugo. Few more days to go. I can't wait cheesy
can you give us any updates? we wey no dey on ground? cool
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by elobenn: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Onwa!!!!!!!!, the moon. you will shine again.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2013
the last thing that will happen in Anambra State is to allow any party that is not APGA to win. Dreamers keep Dreaming Big!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by jackpot(f): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2013
like seriously, those saying "Onwa ga eti ozo" (the moon will shine again). Please, my people, is moon's light good enough?

Stupid and silly Ngige that blamed Peter Obi and said he should have come out by 3am to receive Fashola's deportees at Upper Iweka.

APGA bu ejesia ogwu na ala Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Awkaluv(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2013
if tins r done wel in dis country Ngige should b in prison 4 election rigging. dos it means dat Anambra people dosnt av any oda person who can govern dis state well? y should dis man still parading him in every election in dis state? we have given him Anambra central senatorial seat plus d 3years governorship he stole 4rm Anambra people setting d state 3years bck in d election calendar yet he is not satisfied. Anambra state dosnt belong 2 1person. der is no room 4 second chance° once u fail u go lets try another person. forward ever bck ward never. vote wisely Ndi Ananbra am not supporting any political party or person bt just sayin d fact

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by obayaya(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
can you give us any updates? we wey no dey on ground? cool

so all these noise you are making online won't get Ngige the only one vote you could have been sure of.

your vote!!!
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by pokur: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
obayaya:

so all these noise you are making online won't get Ngige the only one vote you could have been sure of.

your vote!!!
The guy is not even from Anambra state,not to talk of being resident there.Don't mind his rants,he's just earning his pay.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by icankel: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
jackpot: like seriously, those saying "Onwa ga eti ozo" (the moon will shine again). Please, my people, is moon's light good enough?

Stupid and silly Ngige that blamed Peter Obi and said he should have come out by 3am to receive Fashola's deportees at Upper Iweka.

APGA bu ejesia ogwu na ala Anambra State.
Am sure u'v collected ur AKA-AZU from APGA but remember dat Anambrarian have waken up. I wonder y ppl refused to talk of Ifeanyi Uba even after collecting kerosene, fuel, car, money etc from him dat shows dat Ngige is still d man of d ppl
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by biafranqueen: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
romeo: Opinion poll in Nigeria? LMAO!! Funny enough.

Ngige will lose the election, and APC will say it was rigged. 100% fact.
they should like they rigged this poll grin
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by biafranqueen: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Awkaluv: if tins r done wel in dis country Ngige should b in prison 4 election rigging. dos it means dat Anambra people dosnt av any oda person who can govern dis state well? y should dis man still parading him in every election in dis state? we have given him Anambra central senatorial seat plus d 3years governorship he stole 4rm Anambra people setting d state 3years bck in d election calendar yet he is not satisfied. Anambra state dosnt belong 2 1person. der is no room 4 second chance° once u fail u go lets try another person. forward ever bck ward never. vote wisely Ndi Ananbra am not supporting any political party or person bt just sayin d fact
real Anambra people don't have short memories can we forget how he and his thugs burned down Ziks house when the court sent him packing I wonder what this bad belly Tinbu boy will do when the results come in 6 more days?
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by biafranqueen: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
pokur:
The guy is not even from Anambra state,not to talk of being resident there.Don't mind his rants,he's just earning his pay.
pure comedy
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by emecheboy2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
I bet that most of the people commenting don't live in Anambra state. Don't be fooled, because ngige can't win but just wasting resources. Obiano is the next governor of the state.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Desmonddeck: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fake News, APC will never never win my state Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by jackpot(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
icankel: Am sure u'v collected ur AKA-AZU from APGA but remember dat Anambrarian have waken up. I wonder y ppl refused to talk of Ifeanyi Uba even after collecting kerosene, fuel, car, money etc from him dat shows dat Ngige is still d man of d ppl
which Aka azu? I am only commenting and baring my mind on what is directly affecting me.

Ngige is too old and desperate to enter our government house. 11 fucknnn years contesting a single post.

He is already 61. I repeat, he should go back to his village and be eating kolanuts, drinking schnapps and dry-gin, taking snuffs and be settling communal disputes. That's where he is needed for now! cheesy
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Aussie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Live on Channels TV now. The final debate of Anambra governorship election is on. Only Ngige is seated while seats of the other candidytaes are empty. Guess they are still en route to the venue.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Aussie(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Live from Awka on Channels TV. Final debate is on. Only Ngige is seated though. Three othet seats are empty. Expecting Obiano, Nwoye and Uba at the venue.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Aussie(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Uba of LP has joined Ngige on the podium.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by nurric(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
As a Full Blooded Igbo (FBI) Man, i refuse to sell my birthright all in the name of APC. Still wonder what to gain by voting somone who has sold his birthright to the Awo's all in d name of power. Ngige so desperate for power, we are not quick to forget how ur desperation led u to Okija shrine for an oath.This Awo's policy wont work here. You are just a failure, drowning. Keep contesting and keep failing. Say NO to Western godfatherism
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by biafranqueen: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
TechWalker007: The fact that 90% of Ngige's supporters are Yorobahs based in Lagos is enough reason not to vote for Ngige. I can't imagine Ngige's ad on Lagos billboard. Like are you kidding?

The Yorobahs want to help the so called "deportees" choose their governor.
After whisking citizens of Nigeria in the dead of the night to Head Bridge and abandon them, you suddenly care so much about them.
After constantly chanting "go back to your village!"
Yorobahs are now suddenly interested in the village.
see chill bumps on my arms "shivering"
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by biafranqueen: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
nurric: As a Full Blooded Igbo (FBI) Man, i refuse to sell my birthright all in the name of APC. Still wonder what to gain by voting somone who has sold his birthright to the Awo's all in d name of power. Ngige so desperate for power, we are not quick to forget how ur desperation led u to Okija shrine for an oath.This Awo's policy wont work here. You are just a failure, drowning. Keep contesting and keep failing. Say NO to Western godfatherism
the shrines power failed it was suppose to make us forget all that including the burning of government house, and that he only built one road in his hometown, we were also suppose to not realize that all his time as a Senator has produced odili I he obu zero zilch nada
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by 9inches(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Bensonn:

Oh! Stop this trash! Why are you so sad man? If you dont like him or you prefer another candidate to him, but just give him a little respect he is old enuf to be your father, if not grandfather.

Respect is given where one deserves one. And no, he's not old enough to be my dad or grand dad.
Re: Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll by Noneroone(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2013
ACM10: Though I query the methodology of conducting this poll, but I'm afraid that Ngige may lose the election if he is not leading Obiano with a convincing margin. Knowing the fact that Peter Obi is good at mobilizing his supporters on election day while Ngige is poor in that department.
You are correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.