Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up (864 Views)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by yahrant140(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2013
[b][/b]
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi
| credits: File copy
Chief of Staff to Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State, Mr. Yemi Adaramodu, has raised the alarm over plots to implicate him and other leaders of the All Progressives Congress in the state over the alleged killing of a member of the party.

Adaramodu, in a petition to the State Security Service, said his detractors were plotting against him and other leaders of the party.

In the petition entitled, “Attempt to Implicate Me and Other APC Party Chieftains in Ekiti State”, dated November 6, addressed to the State Director of SSS, Adaramodu accused a member of the House of Representatives and governorship aspirant in the Ekiti Mr. Opeyemi Bamidele, of colluding with a faction of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state to frame him up.

He alleged that certain individuals were listed to be arrested in connection with the Emure violence.

The Chief of Staff said that based on information available to him, those slated for arrest were to be accused of committing heinous crime.

He urged the SSS to stop the “evil plan against my person, Ekiti State Government officials and APC chieftains in the state”.

The petition reads in part, “You will recall my appeal to your esteemed office on the 16th of October, 2013 where I relayed the usual desperate attempt by the Peoples Democratic Party to cause disaffection between the Dr. Kayode Fayemi administration and President Goodluck Jonathan by distributing alleged state-sponsored leaflets against Mr. President who was visiting the state on the aforementioned day.

“This, as planned by the PDP, was widely circulated in various social media as a smokescreen, alleging the constitution of a committee comprising myself, Yemi Adaramodu; Senior Special Assistant on Security Matters, Ade Adesokan; Interim State Chairman of APC, Chief Jide Awe; Interim State Deputy Chairman of APC, Chief Dele Falusi; and state Chairman of Road Transport Employees Association of Nigeria, Mr. Rotimi Olanbiwonnu (Mentilo), as being assigned to disrupt Mr. President’s visit.

“Their plan, therefore, was to place the blame at the doorstep of the Dr. Kayode Fayemi administration and as a result instigate our arrest. However, the timely reportage to the security agencies saved this nefariousness.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2013
it is the truth! The Fayemi we know is not violent and not a killer....that his chief of staff needs to be investigated very well and Fayemi will do well without him UNLESS HE'S THE ONE GIVING THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Bibiire.com
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Can you deny that it's not this same crew that held Ado to ransom, besieging the capital city in order to disrupt Mr Opeyemi Bamidele's Bibiire Coalition's inauguration? Cos I saw Mentillo with my koro koro eyes wielding cutlasses and other arms and ammunition. Ade Adesokan has been reported on this forum for pursuing a young man pasting Accord party's poster at GRA Ado Ekiti, he in fact also went away with the poor nairalander's laptop! JIde Awe is currently standing trial for murder of APC members who were in a Bibiire Coalition meeting in his hometown of Erijiyan!

“This, as planned by the PDP, was widely circulated in various social media as a smokescreen, alleging the constitution of a committee comprising myself, Yemi Adaramodu; Senior Special Assistant on Security Matters, Ade Adesokan; Interim State Chairman of APC, Chief Jide Awe; Interim State Deputy Chairman of APC, Chief Dele Falusi; and state Chairman of Road Transport Employees Association of Nigeria, Mr. Rotimi Olanbiwonnu (Mentilo), as being assigned to disrupt Mr. President’s visit.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by lertee(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2013
PDP and APC,only the best lair fittest will survive come 2015. grin
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2013
I debt smartchoice knows Mentillo. Mentally would not hold a cutlass. He would rather send his guys to do his dirty job.

And if it is mentillo's boys, how does this become a Fayemi thing? Mentillo is a thug who has his personally gains at heart.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Guy I was there he was in his honda accord silver color boys were in the booth hanging from the windows....I don't say what I have neither seen nor verified! In fact Adaramodu delivered the money used for the operation! cool

Mynd_44: I debt smartchoice knows Mentillo. Mentally would not hold a cutlass. He would rather send his guys to do his dirty job.

And if it is mentillo's boys, how does this become a Fayemi thing? Mentillo is a thug who has his personally gains at heart.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2013
smartchoice: Guy I was there he was in his honda accord silver color boys were in the booth hanging from the windows....I don't say what I have neither seen nor verified! In fact Adaramodu delivered the money used for the operation! cool

so Mentillo, the same dude that lives in Oke Ila, is chairman of the motor parks was wielding a cutlass and attacking people with his boys.....

Were you wearing shades when you saw this?

And how are you sure Adaramolu delivered the money? Where you there when he brought it in?
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2013
Oga you may be blind...but know that what goes around comes around. And am not here for your less than sensible questions, since you know his house go and ask him who sent him and what he did that day.

Mynd_44:
so Mentillo, the same dude that lives in Oke Ila, is chairman of the motor parks was wielding a cutlass and attacking people with his boys.....

And how are you sure Adaramolu delivered the money? Where you there when he brought it in?
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
smartchoice: Oga you may be blind...but know that what goes around comes around. And am not here for your less than sensible questions, since you know his house go and ask him who sent him and what he did that day.

Your argument is unbelievable. Even if Mentillo was there, what links Fayemi to the case? Or is Fayemi and Mentillo the same person?

Since you saw him cause trouble, did you go make a report at the police station?

Abegiiiii
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Then I must say with a civility I can muster that you're seriously d.aft.

Mynd_44:
Your argument is unbelievable. Even if Mentillo was there, what links Fayemi to the case? Or is Fayemi and Mentillo the same person?

Since you saw him cause trouble, did you go make a report at the police station?

Abegiiiii
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2013
smartchoice: Then I must say with a civility I can muster that you're seriously d.aft.

When people run out of points, they turn to insults.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2013
When you see a mad man throwing stones you don't respond with stones, but arrange to put him in the asylum
Have I insulted you or just complimented your extra-ordinary brilliance? cheesy
Mynd_44:
When people run out of points, they turn to insults.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Mynd_44: I debt smartchoice knows Mentillo. Mentally would not hold a cutlass. He would rather send his guys to do his dirty job.

Who does not know mentillo? Even though I was at Ado Ekiti on same day, and witness some of what happened, I did not see mentillo. But that does not mean he was not there as a lot of people in town claimed they saw him. I won't dispute the claim that he participated. Tokyo in his days in Oyo State was seen and captured on camera beating protesting civil servants on the street of Ibadan. Aruleba showed it on AIT during that his program I can't remember what he tagged again. If Tokyo cud do that, why not mentillo? Ain't they birds of a feather? As for Fayemi being linked to these things, there is no evidence pointing to that direction, even though, lack of evidence does not mean he ain't involved. Still, nah Ekiti people sabi wetin dey go on for here o. If dem tell u say nah tortoise kill dem mama, they are closer to being right than being wrong.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
smartchoice: When you see a mad man throwing stones you don't respond with stones, but arrange to put him in the asylum
Have I insulted you or just complimented your extra-ordinary brilliance? cheesy
and If I responded in the same way, they would say mods are insulting people.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you...tpacalipse. Are you still in Ado?

tpacalipse: Who does not know mentillo? Even though I was at Ado Ekiti on same day, and witness some of what happened, I did not see mentillo. But that does not mean he was not there as a lot of people in town claimed they saw him. I won't dispute the claim that he participated. Tokyo in his days in Oyo State was seen and captured on camera beating protesting civil servants on the street of Ibadan. Aruleba showed it on AIT during that his program I can't remember what he tagged again. If Tokyo cud do that, why not mentillo? Ain't they birds of a feather? As for Fayemi being linked to these things, there is no evidence pointing to that direction, even though, lack of evidence does not mean he ain't involved. Still, nah Ekiti people sabi wetin dey go on for here o. If dem tell u say nah tortoise kill dem mama, they are closer to being right than being wrong.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
No it will be easier to take my posts down, won't it? Since you can't coherently think or respond to issues! wink

Mynd_44:
and If I responded in the same way, they would say mods are insulting people.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Who does not know mentillo? Even though I was at Ado Ekiti on same day, and witness some of what happened, I did not see mentillo. But that does not mean he was not there as a lot of people in town claimed they saw him. I won't dispute the claim that he participated. Tokyo in his days in Oyo State was seen and captured on camera beating protesting civil servants on the street of Ibadan. Aruleba showed it on AIT during that his program I can't remember what he tagged again. If Tokyo cud do that, why not mentillo? Ain't they birds of a feather? As for Fayemi being linked to these things, there is no evidence pointing to that direction, even though, lack of evidence does not mean he ain't involved. Still, nah Ekiti people sabi wetin dey go on for here o. If dem tell u say nah tortoise kill dem mama, they are closer to being right than being wrong.
Okay, you know mentillo as old as he is and imagine him running around with a machete when he has a hundred guys to do that for him.

The OP also said Adaramolu was the one that delivered the money and he saw and verified this too......

The OP then linked it back to Fayemi for reasons known to him.

I have seen fights break out with Mentillo's involvement that's why I brought up where he lives and he is able to muster a crowd of fighters. He does not need to carry machete around. He is older than 50 ooo.

Tokyo on the other hand is cray. You can compare him to Saula
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Who made you a Mod sef?

Mynd_44:
Okay, you know mentillo as old as he is and imagine him running around with a machete when he has a hundred guys to do that for him.

The OP also said Adaramolu was the one that delivered the money and he saw and verified this too......

I have seen fights break out with Mentillo's involvement that's why I brought up where he lives and he is able to muster a crowd of fighters. He does not need to carry machete around. He is older than 50 ooo.

You need to learn how to think faster than you type not an insult o just a word of advice.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Mynd44: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
smartchoice: Who made you a Mod sef?

You need to learn how to think faster than you type not an insult o just a word of advice.
undecided
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by arowolobioyinbo: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by talktimi(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

person say him dey there live and direct you dey here dey ask junior waec question. What does smartchoice have to gain by lying about this issue ? Logic should reign supreme pls
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2013
smartchoice: it is the truth! The Fayemi we know is not violent and not a killer....that his chief of staff needs to be investigated very well and Fayemi will do well without him UNLESS HE'S THE ONE GIVING THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Bibiire.com
Says who.......make you just dey look and see what the guy will do in next year's election. He is a model of an Average Nigerian politician.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2013
smartchoice: Thank you...tpacalipse. Are you still in Ado?

I live in Ado Ekiti. Housing Estate.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

I got your point.
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by talktimi(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Says who.......make you just dey look and see what the guy will do in next year's election. He is a model of an Average Nigerian politician.
Model of an average Nigerian politician ? *faints*
Re: Fayemi’s Aide Petitions SSS Over Alleged Frame-up by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
and someone was disputing these with me!

arowolobioyinbo: Fayemi's Chief of Staff, Yemi Adaramodu actually coordinates the activities of the governor's killer squad.

November 15,2010 a month after Fayemi got the insignia of power,Chief Adeleye Awolumate a PDP chieftain in Osun Ekiti in Moba Local Government Area of the State was killed by Fayemi’s killer’s squad. He dared Fayemi for illegally dissolving the democratically elected council officials in the state.
March 23,2011,Mr Micheal Ipinlaye and Mr Kehinde Ayo Faluyi,PDP members in Kota Ekiti in Ekiti East Local Government were killed by Fayemi’s security operatives over allegation of defacement of posters.
March 31,2013,Mr Ayodele Jeje and Mrs Juliana Adewumi ACN members in Erinjiyan Ekiti in Ekiti West Local Government were killed by Fayemi’s Killer’s squad. The duo were to have made their intention known to defect from ACN to another political parties known. Dat before the decamping it was reported that Mr Ayo Jeje died instantly and Mrs Juliana Adewumi mysteriously died a month later.
August 23,2013,Mr Ola Fatokun,Mr Rasaki Bello and Mr Ige Adeola are members of APC were attacked by supposed Fayemi’s Killer’s squad at Iyin Ekiti, home town of Hon Micheal Opeyemi Bamidele(MOB).Bamidele was attacked as well during the burial ceremony of Mrs Felicia Akinwumi,Mother of Mr Akinwumi while others sustained varoius degrees of injuries.
September 19,2013 Fayemi’s Killer’s squad attacked Hon Micheal Opeyemi Bamidele(MOB) support group,Ekiti Bibiire Coalition while awaiting their loved MOB to openly declare his intention in the public to contest against Fayemi in 2014 governorship election in the state,at least 11 people were gruesomely attacked by Fayemi’s killer’s squad. Infact,it is a show of shame on Ekiti state government.
November 3,2013 Mr Foluso Ogundare a member of APC(Fayemi’s party) in Emure in Emure Local Government Area of the state was killed by Fayem’s Killer’s squad. Foluso Ogundare ,a member of MOB support group,Ekiti Bibiire Coalition,was wiped off by Fayemi’s killer’s squad at a meeting held in Ward 3 in Emure Ekiti and Mrs Beatrice Ige, sustained a lot of injuries and,she’s currently struggling to regain her health in Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,Ado-Ekiti.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Side Hangy Grass Cutter Or Trimmer / ASUU Latest: 14-points Guideline why The Strike Must Continue.h / Gunmen Attack APC Chieftain In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.