Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy (6334 Views)

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / What Has Happened With Don Jazzy And His Walking Stick????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2013
etochi11: which ppl u d du for? No go fin job! U tink say u still b small pikin
tellwisdom:

Mugu sad

The recharge card recipients and sheepish followers are here again!
How far? Una don collect for today?
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by harmbhrosz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
My dear! Don't be fooled with what you see on the internet, l checked the so called baddest Dj timmy on twitter *omo,the guy na one hungry dude seeking a fast fame* he's has forgotten he can never climb people's success to attain his, he has to work for it. He should ask kelly handsome and the rest! My point is when stars are having conflicts like this, they will NEVER the secrete of the matter so we shouldn't be fooled with what we see/read online...am not supportin either of them ooo(Don n Wande) coz l respect dem both so so much, and no post online can make me hate any. They're not God so they're bound to make mistakes and any ranting ever done online will only make them popular.

I have a better plan for my future and l don't think l have any seconds to hate anybody, are people that jobless that they starts hating people that doesn't even know them #smhw

So my dear, don't judge any of them, you might probably end up being wrong.....who knows if Wande wasn't picking Don's call or replied his mail....who knows??(the secret will never be revealed)

Moral: Don't follow the crowd

One_love!
linda20:
Now we know Don Jazzy for who he really is.............. an arrogant mo*******ker!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by harmbhrosz(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=We00q40U0zk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWe00q40U0zk%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Hausa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
harmbhrosz: My dear! Don't be fooled with what you see on the internet, l checked the so called baddest Dj timmy on twitter *omo,the guy na one hungry dude seeking a fast fame* he's has forgotten he can never climb people's success to attain his, he has to work for it. He should ask kelly handsome and the rest! My point is when stars are having conflicts like this, they will NEVER the secrete of the matter so we shouldn't be fooled with what we see/read online...am not supportin either of them ooo(Don n Wande) coz l respect dem both so so much, and no post online can make me hate any. They're not God so they're bound to make mistakes and any ranting ever done online will only make them popular.

I have a better plan for my future and l don't think l have any seconds to hate anybody, are people that jobless that they starts hating people that doesn't even know them #smhw

So my dear, don't judge any of them, you might probably end up being wrong.....who knows if Wande wasn't picking Don's call or replied his mail....who knows??(the secret will never be revealed)

Moral: Don't follow the crowd

One_love!
i could not agree more
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Like i give a ffuck

Mtcheww
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by caneconfused: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
I really don't know why the Walking Sticks need to burn in hell too, but I can see your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend / No B Raa No Panties, See How A Lady Step Out In Public Party (photos) / Racism: Whites Doing George Floyd Challenge. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.