Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? (673 Views)

Stammering: Is There A Cure??? / Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / Sickle Now Have A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by Lazzaro: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hello nairalanders

I am a guy of 23,working and sociable. But pple keep making remarks about the pride i exhibit,and i do knw atimes i do exhibit it but not to the extent at which they portray it.

The painful thing is dat my parents too are of the opinion that I AM PROUD,

please what do i do to kill this spirit, i am tired,
Re: Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by dre101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lazzaro:

i do knw atimes i do exhibit it but not to the extent at which they portray it.

Thank God you know it yourself, its time you think less about yourself, show love to other people and appreciate them for who they are. Humble yourself and be exalted, says the word of God. cheesy
Re: Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by Gabry(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2008
I use to have your problem as well and then what I did was that I kept quiet meaning that I dont give any opinions and comments and I dont see anything for a week only straight answers but in a polite way. And during that week, I start practising talking jokes instead by watching comediens and Hilarious shows and reading joke articles on the net. After a week when everyone stop calling me proud I start talking again but this time with humor and people start laughing at me and they think am funny and cool Try it. It might work for you but please always try to pull yourself back in a little when talking to people and always think before ypou speak cause sometimes we tend to oversay something which will make people misunderstand you. All the best. Let us know how it goes. cool

Hi Dre. Nice to see you in here. wink
Re: Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by Lazzaro: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
@gabrywyl

Thank u very much, i think dats d best thing to do , i will keep u guys posted,
Re: Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
Lazzaro:

@gabrywyl

Thank u very much, i think that is d best thing to do , i will keep u guys posted,

No probs. Good luck and all the best. wink
Re: Pride Is An Epidermic. Does It Have A Cure: ? by Raymond88(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
;d

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Nairaland Members Be So Insulting To One Another. / Attention:will U Like A Nairaland Gig In December? / Why Did U Ban Me. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.