Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency (2095 Views)

Cargo Train derails from track in Kaduna [photos] / PHOTO: Train Derails At Pen-cinema, Agege Today / Tragedy Averted As Train Derails In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
We saw it coming: they claim it was satire, the average American wool head doesnt understand satire . . . not when it feeds his false sense of prejudice.

Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
ROFLMAO!!! you got to admit, it is funny!!!
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by vigasimple(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ poster

It will not derail Obama Presidency because even his arch enemies wish and were just hoping that they can label him such or even soft on terrorist but they are unable to make that case so far.

@ Kobojunkie

It is not funny, but hopeful the decency in the majority of the American people will feed to the bigotry minority few who are not only racist but have been feed with FEAR MONGERING POLITICS.

Anyone with foreign or muslim sounding names is a Terrorist. Even Barrack's middle name which is Hussein is a very good name in islamic world nothwithsatnding Saddam make the name become something else. But if anyone remember King Hussain of Jordan , a very good man and ally of the WEST especially USA. His son is now the President of Jordan and continue with his father's tradition.

THE PHOTO IN ONE SENSE IS SIMPLY FEAR MONGERING OF ' ELECTION OF TERRORIST INTO THE WHITE HOUSE OR SOMEONE WITH TERRORIST VIEW'. and putting OBAMA and his wife in that setting.

The only thing that the New Yorker cannot say for fear of lawsiut is that OBAMA and his wife are terrorist, that is basically what it aims to conjour in peoples mind. It is frankly disgarceful. It is almost like drawing a picture of Mccain holding horsewhip with blacks in chain in front of him or dress him as a commander in the Nazi army in concentration camp.

If, either the New yorker or any other newsmagazine want, they can campaign or write editorial against OBAMA or campaign on issues and not make stupid, untenable suuggestion , inference or innuendo or invite people to look at Barack OBAMA or McCain like that.

In one word, The new yorker is OUT OF THEIR MIND. DISGRACEFUL
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
vigasimple:

@ poster

It will not derail Obama Presidency because even his arch enemies wish and were just hoping that they can label him such or even soft on terrorist but they are unable to make that case so far.

@ Kobojunkie

It is not funny, but hopeful the decency in the majority of the American people will feed to the bigotry minority few who are not only racist but have been feed with FEAR MONGERING POLITICS.

Oh please!!! It is very very funny. I am not one of those who believes the media speaks for the country and I certainly do not think majority of Americans feed off of what you label ‘the bigotry minority few’.

I see absolutely nothing racist about the above. It is just a caricature and people are open to interpreting it as they choose to but in the end, this is politics and is fair game. Are you going to tell me that you missed all the same sort against the other man in the race?? I am for fairness and this is fair game.

vigasimple:

Anyone with foreign or muslim sounding names is a Terrorist. Even Barrack's middle name which is Hussein is a very good name in islamic world nothwithsatnding Saddam make the name become something else. But if anyone remember King Hussain of Jordan , a very good man and ally of the WEST especially USA. His son is now the President of Jordan and continue with his father's tradition.

THE PHOTO IN ONE SENSE IS SIMPLY FEAR MONGERING OF ' ELECTION OF TERRORIST INTO THE WHITE HOUSE OR SOMEONE WITH TERRORIST VIEW'. and putting OBAMA and his wife in that setting.

The only thing that the New Yorker cannot say for fear of lawsiut is that OBAMA and his wife are terrorist, that is basically what it aims to conjour in peoples mind. It is frankly disgarceful. It is almost like drawing a picture of Mccain holding horsewhip with blacks in chain in front of him or dress him as a commander in the Nazi army in concentration camp.

If, either the New yorker or any other newsmagazine want, they can campaign or write editorial against OBAMA or campaign on issues and not make stupid, untenable suuggestion , inference or innuendo or invite people to look at Barack OBAMA or McCain like that.

In one word, The new yorker is OUT OF THEIR MIND. DISGRACEFUL

The newyorker is media and does not speak for America. It only prints it’s own message and is allowed to. Why make this more than what it is??
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
Vigasimple, tell the rural peasant in Ohio that this is just fear mongering. You think the racist 85 yr old farm rancher in Idaho will see the satire?
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
good one,  I am a rural peasant for not wearing the same racist goggles as you do?? WOOHOO!!!!

Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kobojunkie:

good one, I am a rural peasant for not wearing the same racist goggles as you do?? WOOHOO!!!!

The cover is not racist by any means. the main question is this - what impact would that cover have on the average American who already believe the lie that Obama is an unpatriotic muslim? There are those who are subconsciously looking for reasons not to vote for Obama, covers like this simply feeds their inherent prejudice.

The cover may have been satire but will everyone get it?

Imagine painting Mccain as a taskmaster with a whip in his hands and black slaves in chains before him, i'm sure McCain wouldnt be laughing at such a "joke".
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by 4Play(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
An Obama supporting magazine doing a satirical cartoon that is in bad taste is not particularly remarkable. The 2 candidates will have supporters who will do scabrous things that don't help their  preferred man.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

The cover is not racist by any means. the main question is this - what impact would that cover have on the average American who already believe the lie that Obama is an unpatriotic muslim?

Isn’t this just you assuming that those who think as you do are in the majority here?? I am quite sure a lot more people are looking at this and going, “Now that is funny”.  This is not the first election in the history of the United States, what makes you think that it all comes down to the Caricatures in the NewYorker or Washington post?? Don’t you think it is a bit naïve to believe that average Americans are influenced by such??

I mean I am the “rural peasant” in this case and I think your judgment here is quite ridiculous. Are you sure we, average Americans are the ones who have the issue here with this?

davidylan:

There are those who are subconsciously looking for reasons not to vote for Obama, covers like this simply feeds their inherent prejudice.

Please, subconsciously look for reasons not to vote for Obama? There are those who subconsciously look for reasons not to vote for Bob Barr or McCain as well. What is your point here? Isn’t that the very reason why the candidates go out to campaign so they can win those “who subconsciously look for reasons not to vote for them”?

davidylan:

The cover may have been satire but will everyone get it?

I am sure the NewYoker expects to sway some with it and those who choose to be swayed will be. This is election year, usually what the media tries hard to do during election year. Why is this one any different??

davidylan:

Imagine painting Mccain as a taskmaster with a whip in his hands and black slaves in chains before him, i'm sure McCain wouldnt be laughing at such a "joke".

I bet this has already been done, just a matter of time before we find it. Maybe McCain will not be laughing but I am quite sure a lot of Americans will. If McCain feels he needs to put the paper down for such than that is his job but to claim that such will sway the average American is utterly ridiculous.

By the way, how many "average Americcans" do you think that read the newyorker?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Isn’t this just you assuming that those who think as you do are in the majority here?? I am quite sure a lot more people are looking at this and going, “Now that is funny”. This is not the first election in the history of the United States, what makes you think that it all comes down to the Caricatures in the NewYorker or Washington post??

We have had people refuse to vote Obama on silly reasons such as lapel pins, fist bumps, middle names . . . we had a certain Kevin James on MSNBC hardball claiming Obama was endorsed by Hamas and had an associate working with them . . . puhlease this is not the first election in US history but it is the first involving a black candidate.

To deny that prejudice will form a major talking point of this election is to bury your head in the sand.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kobojunkie:

By the way, how many "average Americcans" do you think that read the newyorker?? ROFLMAO!!

the cover is already doing the rounds on blogs and chat forums.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by 4Play(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

We have had people refuse to vote Obama on silly reasons such as lapel pins, fist bumps, middle names . . . we had a certain Kevin James on MSNBC hardball claiming Obama was endorsed by Hamas and had an associate working with them . . . puhlease this is not the first election in US history but it is the first involving a black candidate.  
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12791.htm
"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections," Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas' top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, said in an exclusive interview with World Net Daily and with the John Batchelor Show on WABC Radio in New York.

This wasn't made up by Kevin James. Its hardly a secret that Islamists in the Arab world will rather have Obama than McCain. If you have the 'misfortune' of watching AlJazeera,you will see an endless stream of Arab crackpots endorsing Obama.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

We have had people refuse to vote Obama on silly reasons such as lapel pins, fist bumps, middle names . . . we had a certain Kevin James on MSNBC hardball claiming Obama was endorsed by Hamas and had an associate working with them

We have also had people refusing to vote for McCain because they believe He is related to the present president. We have had people refuse to vote for McCain because he had a divorce. Seriously, you know well that people will always come up with useless reasons, why is it suddenly a big deal now?

davidylan:

. . . puhlease this is not the first election in US history but it is the first involving a black candidate.

To deny that prejudice will form a major talking point of this election is to bury your head in the sand.

OOOOH!!! Now you confess, because a black man is playing the game, we should all walk on shells? Does this black man expect to be treated differently cause of his skin color? Or should we all not focus on his skin color but on playing the game as it has been and ought to be played (following history)? Can we please be fair here? If Obama can not handle the heat, then he should quit. Simple! I have never known any election that has not been this hot and I hope we do not decide to quench the fire cause “FOR THE FIRST TIME A BLACK MAN IS INVOLVED”. Let us be real, so what if one of the players is black, why should the rules be changed? Does that really do black people any good? Is giving him preferential treatment any good to the game? Must we all do every thing we can to ensure he gets the upper hand in this? Would that be fair game?
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by tpia: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
not again.

Dont know why people must catch cold on behalf of Obama.

I hope he returns the favor if or when he wins.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by omoge(f): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
I personally think it is not funny. what kind of propangada satire is that? many are secretly working hard to make sure Obama don't get the key to the white house (why did they name the house "white house anyway"?) Obama has already told them he is not a muslim what they want again i don't know. why are they labeling his wife as a terrorist in the cartoon? she is everything americans wants black women to be,  educated, mother, no child out of wedlock, working mother, no welfare, no ghettoish behavior, sophisticated etc etc,  the media  can be powerful and am sure they are doing everything they can to make sure americans don't vote for Obama. After reading news or happenings about Obama daily, the follow up blogs are all racist comments and it makes me shudder that in this age, america could still behave like their slave master who don't see anything good about a black man or woman.
I used to think racism is no longer in america but I'm thinking again. Keep on riding high Obama.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
4 Play:

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12791.htm
This wasn't made up by Kevin James. Its hardly a secret that Islamists in the Arab world will rather have Obama than McCain. If you have the 'misfortune' of watching AlJazeera,you will see an endless stream of Arab crackpots endorsing Obama.

The US elections are probably the most followed elections on the planet. It is no secret that even Africans want a democrat in power . . . the rightwing has consistently tried to paint Hamas "endorsement" of Obama as more than just that . . . wishful thinking on behalf of an organisation that wants some legitimacy.

It is not Obama's fault that he is being "endorsed" by arab crackpots.

Kobojunkie:

We have also had people refusing to vote for McCain because they believe He is related to the present president. We have had people refuse to vote for McCain because he had a divorce. Seriously, you know well that people will always come up with useless reasons, why is it suddenly a big deal now?

It isnt a big deal really, its just that it feeds the prejudice of the average American. How many are prepared to read the truth for themselves? Saying this also applies to McCain is being economical with the truth . . . Obama's chiefest opponent in this race is his skin color . . . dont lets lose sight of that fact in our bid to appear color-blind.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by omoge(f): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
the cartoon for McCain was more like fun at least americans loves cotton and the military (God bless our troops) but that for Obama was everything americans hate (terrorists and muslimi).
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by toshmann(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
it is only sworn anti-obama bandwagon riders like kobojunkie who would find that cover funny. i watched morning joe on msnbc this morning and those dudes showed what can happen b/c of that cover. that is america for you.

i'm temporarily staying in ohio, a state where obama is struggling(and most likely will loose) here i have met dudes who believe obama is a muslim. a country where people are greatly controlled by the media. where up till now people believe that obama, despite reverend wright issue, is a muslim. some people even believe he was sworn into the senate with a koran. and kobojunkie you are in ohio, and you get the feeling too. people can be ignorant, or refuse to believe the truth and hod fastly to false beliefs(delusional) and the media know this and are using it for politics.

now i'm not blaming McCain or his campaigne(i actually like the guy and wont mind him being president) but the people who put up that sh-t, sure know what they are doing.

see, people believe that fist-bump is a terrorist sign(tell them that the cover is a joke)
people believed in 2004 that john kerry had an illegitimate child.
people believe obama borrowed his slogan(yes we can) from ahmadinejab(iran)

those dumb americans will believe anything to justify their hatred for obama.
just as some people believed hillary wanted obama assasinated after that her assasination statement.

so kobo keep on laughing, it is not funny but you can laugh.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by 4Play(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
@toshmann

Do you know what makes this hilarious? The New Yorker is an incorrigibly leftist media outlet in the Obama camp.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by omoge(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
attacks from all sides then. Camp supporting McCain and Camp supporting Obama all attacking OBAMA.

D I R T Y Politics. We are watching.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

It isnt a big deal really, its just that it feeds the prejudice of the average American. How many are prepared to read the truth for themselves? Saying this also applies to McCain is being economical with the truth . . . Obama's chiefest opponent in this race is his skin color . . . don't lets lose sight of that fact in our bid to appear color-blind.

I have to disagree with the statement in bold there. His skin color happens to be what has gotten him thus far and I have to say that the focus on his skin color comes more from his camp than from the opponents. There are people of african american decent out there who are able to look past skin color and are still not of the Obama camp. So skin color is not necessarily the major deciding factor in the race. It is only made to seem so by majorly those who claim to be in the obama camp.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by vigasimple(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
The current atmosphere in the uSA is fear of Terrorist and if you are muslim or have any muslim name, by implication you are likely to be terrorist. Even good people are been asked to think like that by the press and the relentless campaign of 'war on terror' which frankly is a fear mongering tool. Not that there is no terrorist but they could have pretty English names like one has done in the uK before.

Also predominately the majority of terrorist whether in the 9/11 or otherwise are Arab origins and less of Africa.

Obama has not lived 3months in Africa and he is not a muslim, so why showing him like a terrorist with his wife carrying gun like OSama bin laden security guard.

The underline tone as far as I am concern is Racism because if Obama and his wife are whites, are they going to do such sattire ?. common guys it is very offensive.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
vigasimple:

The current atmosphere in the uSA is fear of Terrorist and if you are muslim or have any muslim name, by implication you are likely to be terrorist. Even good people are been asked to think like that by the press and the relentless campaign of 'war on terror' which frankly is a fear mongering tool. Not that there is no terrorist but they could have pretty English names like one has done in the uK before.

The same America that just recently elected a Muslim governor? I don’t believe that notion is shared by all as it is evident that it is not. The press does not speak for all of America, can we not see that? Come on!!

vigasimple:

Also predominately the majority of terrorist whether in the 9/11 or otherwise are Arab origins and less of Africa.

Obama has not lived 3months in Africa and he is not a muslim, so why showing hom like a terrorist with his wife carrying gun like OSama bin laden security guard.

The underline tone as far as I am concern is Racism because if Obama and his wife are whites, are they going to do such sattire. common guys it is very offensive.

Does he have to be Muslim and a terrorist before we can have a caricature of him in such attire?? Is there such a rule that demands caricatures be factual in their depiction of candidates?
I say we chill and stop trying to make big mountains out of moles.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by simmy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
@kobo
oh come on, no wonder u ve been labelled anti-obama! u sound just like a hilary lover1 obma's skin got him this far now being black is no longer a disadvantage but an advantage!!!!!!!
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
simmy:

@kobo
oh come on, no wonder u ve been labelled anti-obama! u sound just like a hilary lover1 obma's skin got him this far now being black is no longer a disadvantage but an advantage!!!!!!!

If labelling me the devil will make you feel better or earn you brownie points in your world, I am fine with it. Is there something wrong with someone being a Hillary fan( which I am not) and I am not a McCain fan either. I am just trying to be objective here and considering what I see happening, I believe this is fair game. I just do not see the connection between this and racism or whatever serious cases many are trying really hard to attach to this. This is US POLITICS. It is a game for mature minds. If you have observed for years, you would understand why this is no different and Notice I am not the one going on and on about Obama being black. For all I care, he could be another white candidate, so I do not see why making his Skin color issue should be reason to change the rule of the game.

When you speak of silly reasons, other candidates got tons of those thrown at them as well. Romney was targeted for his religion;  McCain for his age and so many other issues;  Juliani did not even stand a chance cause he seems to have gotten hits from all sides. Why is using Obama's name and his own words are reason not fair game?? What has that to do with his being black?? Should we all start to walk on shells for this?
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by lucabrasi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
irrespective of whatever individual views are,i think that carcature is in bad taste and not funny at all,i dont have that much in depht knowledgeof american day to day politics but i know that undecided voters who will be playing a huge role in deciding who will be in the white house can be swayed no matter how slightly by stuffs like this combined with insinuations that has been ongoing,i hope we will see something wrong and admit its wrong instead of the usual follow the leader,
the consolation though is that,for a long time now obama's skin and background has not being a bone of contention and the nay sayers and fifth columnists will bury their heads in shame when the guy wins contrary to their expectations
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by toshmann(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
@kobo

the average american voter(and perhaps the average voter worldwide) is a subjective decider. when the US economy was sliding to the debris and the iraq war was really bad(2004) americans still voted george bush again b/c they felt he was a stronger candidate for securit . . . lol

what does it take as a US president to engage in war? he only sits in the oval office and other people's children go and die for the country. anybody can do that. if i'm elected all i need to do is appoint generals at the pentagon to finish off the terrorists. using other people's children as US marines(not my kids)

yet somehow people believe only a republican president can secure the nation when america succesfully engaged in two world wars under democratic presidents. . . see? so when they saw ossama's video message just b4 the 2004 elections they screamed and put bush as re-elected president. see the result?

why didt they say that bush was unable to arrest ossama so he is a failure, but they said o ossama is still alive, we need to get him, vote bush. lol . . . see how "sensible" they can be. a british newspaper avidly put it this way. . . how can 55million people be so dumb.

that is politics in the US and the clintons knew that and tried to play this but somehow it didnt work. . b/c they never expected obama to be an obstacle from nowhere. if they knew obama will be a challenge, they woulda played this game ab-initio and she would be nominee. but when they realised it, it was too late. now the republican are out. we'll see more.

i like McCain and i think his campaign has condemned the cover, but very soon McCain will be surrounded by the real republican masters and i'm not sure if i'll like him so much again.

for now, i'm glad hillary's presidential ambition is buried forever smiley if that was obama's destiny on earth he has done it. . . hurray cheesy
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
toshmann:

@kobo

the average american voter(and perhaps the average voter worldwide) is a subjective decider. when the US economy was sliding to the debris and the iraq war was really bad(2004) americans still voted george bush again b/c they felt he was a stronger candidate for securit . . . lol

what does it take as a US president to engage in war? he only sits in the oval office and other people's children go and die for the country. anybody can do that. if i'm elected all i need to do is appoint generals at the pentagon to finish off the terrorists. using other people's children as US marines(not my kids)

yet somehow people believe only a republican president can secure the nation when america succesfully engaged in two world wars under democratic presidents. . . see? so when they saw ossama's video message just before the 2004 elections they screamed and put bush as re-elected president. see the result?

why didt they say that bush was unable to arrest ossama so he is a failure, but they said o ossama is still alive, we need to get him, vote bush. lol . . . see how "sensible" they can be. a british newspaper avidly put it this way. . . how can 55million people be so dumb.

that is politics in the US and the clintons knew that and tried to play this but somehow it didnt work. . b/c they never expected obama to be an obstacle from nowhere. if they knew obama will be a challenge, they woulda played this game ab-initio and she would be nominee. but when they realised it, it was too late. now the republican are out. we'll see more.

i like McCain and i think his campaign has condemned the cover, but very soon McCain will be surrounded by the real republican masters and i'm not sure if i'll like him so much again.

for now, i'm glad hillary's presidential ambition is buried forever smiley if that was obama's destiny on earth he has done it. . . hurray cheesy

Gosh!!! I am sure you have your point buried in here somewhere but I need your help to find it. What is the point of your post please??
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by toshmann(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2008
read it again
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
toshmann:

read it again

I am being honest here. I don't get it. First you label me as being Anti-Obama. Now you tell me that you believe the average americans are subjective deciders and I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion and what country on this planet does not have such. I am also thinking isn't that the main reason why we have elections so candidates can take time to sway those minds to their side.

Then you mention the Clintons knowing this is politics in the US and I wonder how anyone who knows this fact could then come back and say it is wrong for the New Yorker to try to get the subjective minds out there with this, during an election year in the USA.

You mention Bush and I wonder how many years you have been in the USA. As far as I know it, there has been hundreds of this type of caricatures out about him and his ideologies.

I don't get your point, whatever it is.
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by toshmann(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2008
the voter votes subjectively( voters are not objective)

the media can control the voters subjective mind

the politicians can use this to their advantage

so the cover of the magazine was a means of controlling the mindset of the subjective(and indeed ignorant) voters
Re: Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
toshmann:

the voter votes subjectively( voters are not objective)

the media can control the voters subjective mind

the politicians can use this to their advantage

so the cover of the magazine was a means of controlling the mindset of the subjective(and indeed ignorant) voters

SO still waiting for the point here

If you believe you are being objective here. Why do the candidates go from town to town to give speeches and hold meetings?? Why do they pose for photos to try to appeal to these subjective voters most every single day? Why is the newYorker wrong for tapping into the same? I don't get your point at all. Why am I the demon here for seeing this as a funny caricature if you acknowlegde this is the way the game is being played by all sides??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians: Very Stupid People! / Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? / Gej Endorsement,hope Igbos Will Also Speak With One Voice During Their Turn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.