Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock (167266 Views)

How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / How To Bypass Android Pattern Lock / How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Google Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Shuraih99(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
good information thanks for sharing it in public

i got a blog sharing this kind of stuff, take a look at it pls and advised me the blog is [url="www.vikrahtv.com.ng] Vikrah TV [/url]
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Shuraih99(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
good information thanks for sharing it in public

i got a blog sharing this kind of stuff, take a look at it pls and advised me the blog is Vikrah TV
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by hqwhatsappstatu: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated

Get all kinds of Happy New Year Quotes in Hindi for WhatsApp, Facebook Dp and Instagram. Here you can get all types of quotes and New Year Wishes in Hindi with Images.
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by hqwhatsappstatu: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated

All types of Republic Day Quotes in Hindi with India Republic Day images for WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Instagram.
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Rabswudil: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thanks � for Sharing.

Please take a look at this site https://www.alummarhausa.com.ng
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Kajool:
To reset or unlock your mobile, this site http://www.unlock-free.com/ will be much helpful..its free and good in services...

My sister 4got the password she used to lock her to since 2018 when she bought it in Turkey. How do we unlock it. The phone is in my custody now.
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Shuraih99(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
wow thanks i realy enjoy this article and decide to write like it check me site at https://www.dlhausanovels.com.ng and advised me
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Mohbola(f): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2021
julius99:
if I restore factory settings will the contacts on the phone still be save?

I doubt
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by tayyabiqbal929: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by ngbaze(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Our expert floor covering cleaners in Dubai are all around prepared, ensured, and completely furnished with industry-level devices to give the best carpet cleaning administrations in Dubai. carpetindubai.com
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by aman728: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2021
hello i have written a useful trick and article related to this topic you can read here - https://powergk.com/indian-polity-notes-pdf-hindi/
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by MPVibe: 4:53am On Feb 11, 2021
You just have to be more Media Hub positive. Lol
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Many mortgage holders pushed ahead with deals through virtual stages or private arrangements, as in-person sales and property investigations were prohibited by and by. hillandviteriproperty.com.au
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by amy4040(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Protection is an agreement, addressed by a strategy, in which an individual or element gets monetary security or repayment against misfortunes from an insurance agency. insagencyfunnels.com
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
We give all the floor classes from our Floor Dubai organizations and guarantee that they comprise bar none material so they can give effectively more stretched out life span to buyers.  floordubai.com
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening all! Please, can someone tell me how to remove or bypass iCloud account on iPhone 4 in a legit ways without payment? Thanks.
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
​oscar awards live streaming you can watch complete detail and live streaming updates about the oscar awards. oscarsaward2021.com
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by rawatbhaskar: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Here we show you complete details biography about celebrity from their age, date of birth to education everything
[url="https://futurestarbio.com/wwe-becky-lynch/"]wwe becky lynch[/url]
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by funky12: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Best Way To Unlock Android Phone After Forgetting Pattern Lock
One of the best ways to bypass “forgot pattern” on Android phones is by using the Android Unlock tool. This is a professional tool to bypass forgot pattern lock on Android devices. This is highly recommended because your phone will unlock without harming its data stored on it. It means that after using this tool, you don’t have to worry about how to unlock pattern lock without losing data.
This software is compatible with all Android phones. And the best part is it not only removes Android lock pattern but other security options as well as PIN, password, face lock, etc. It has a user-friendly interface and quickly helps to unlock Android phone after factory reset.
So without wasting much time, simply Download Android Unlock tool and unlock Android phone pattern lock without any issue.

Also Visit - Good Morning Quotes In Hindi
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by funky12: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Way 2: How To Unlock Android Pattern Lock Using “Find My Device” Option?
Google has developed its one of the best feature for Android users and is called “Find My Device”. Basically this feature is used to locate, lock, or erase data remotely from the phone. But you can also use this feature to lock, unlock, or delete the data.
Here, you only need to enter Google account details and solve pattern lock on Android. Users who want to know about how to unlock Android phone with Google account, this can be the best option.
The steps are as follows:
First, open https://www.google.com/android/find on your phone
Then enter Google details to sign in. But the Google account details should be the same that is linked to your device.
Once logged in, choose target Android phone
Now you will get the device location with other options like lock, ring, and erase.

Tap on Lock option to reset password
This will open a pop-up window and you can give the new password to your device
Even you can provide an optional recover message along with phone number once the password is confirmed
Now save all the changes and sign-out of account from “Find My Device” option

This will reset the old pattern lock automatically on the device to the new one.
WhatsApp Jokes In Hindi
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by lkthinker(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
if you want to reset password of your mobile so just try our method-
https://www.bloggingtechamantra.com/2018/05/oppo-a37-hard-reset-not-working.html
Re: How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock by GameofThronesea: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
PCs. There are simply such large numbers of them. In any case, what's the best PC for you? Is it a business note pad, an incredible gaming PC, or a Chromebook? We know the sheer number of decisions can be overpowering, which is the reason we made this rundown.  solaptop.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Samsung Official Thread / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.