Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours (456 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Behaviours Of Some Friends / Ghanaians And Nigerians Sue Jamie Oliver For Cooking Jollof Without Maggie Cube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours by Mcmooney(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Where I stay traffic light was fixed and everybody thought that technology has come to us, but in the manner at which the traffic regulations are being violated, I tend to wonder what is the benefit of it all if it causes even more traffic accident. When you see for yourself that the light shows red you still went ahead to go against the regulations and you cause commotion and in some cases accidents that causes life threatening injury. In my opinion, the traffic wardens that we know as “Yellow Fever” are by far more preferable in this Nigerian situation, because they control better with their presence. Drivers plying the road are aware that any mishap would be greatly penalized, i.e. whenever the traffic wardens are present. Nigerians need enlightenment on how to adhere to the traffic light and the dos and don’ts. The traffic light is a development and it beautifies the city but it’s a problem in a different way. So therefore, should we abandon the good looking traffic and go back to our traffic wardens “Yellow Fever”? what is your take on this?
Re: Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours by werepeLeri: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
only fools and blockheads ignore traffic lights.
Re: Traffic Light And Nigerians Behaviours by Mcmooney(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
werepeLeri: only fools and blockheads ignore traffic lights.
200% correct

(1) (Reply)

QUESTIONS That Needs Answers. / Court Remands Man Over Serial Rape Of Own Daughter / Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days At Bottom Of Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.