Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) (6950 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
striktlymi: GLADIATOR 8: https://www.nairaland.com/obadiah777 aka The prophet

PROFILE:

Time registered: June 16, 2006 as Buzugee

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: 'Jewish Christian'

Activity in the section: Obadiah is known for his ability to interpret the old testament in a way many fear to tread. He is loved by many because of his steadfastness in preaching the word and his analysis of the 'impending' doomsday. His contributions to this section is second to none as his views and prophecies have generated so much interest from far and near, such that the traffic in the section is better for it.
striktlymi you ought to be sued for defamation of character. i do not look like that crazed lunatic in that picture grin nice one bruv wink

3 Likes

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
obadiah777: striktlymi you ought to be sued for defamation of character. i do not look like that crazed lunatic in that picture grin nice one bruv wink
I think Striktlymi captured your image perfectly. The avatar is what pops up in our minds each time we see your username and read your posts. On my part, I see that image, sans sword, plus shiny gold bell, a big black bible and a stick of weed on yer lips tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I think Striktlymi captured your image perfectly. The avatar is what pops up in our minds each time we see your username and read your posts. On my part, I see that image, sans sword, plus shiny gold bell, a big black bible and a stick of weed on yer lips tongue grin cheesy
dont forget the donkey now. my transportation mode smdh tongue

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by MEILYN(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: dont forget the donkey now. my transportation mode smdh tongue
grin lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2013
you are such a humoristsmiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Sorry guys that I had to stop this, it was due to a circumstance some of you are already aware of. I had a number of peeps lined up for recognition already but couldn't post them.

Sorry again guys.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2013
You know I spit tha truth grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: you are such a humoristsmiley
where ya been hiding at ATMC. nobody see ya breaklight wink
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
You know I spit tha truth grin grin tongue
yes you spit that truth. but YA truth will enlarge pinocchios nose tongue

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: where ya been hiding at ATMC. nobody see ya breaklight wink
ayam around always, we dont cross often smiley
buh did you miss me#tellmethetruth
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: yes you spit that truth. but YA truth will enlarge pinocchios nose tongue
Lwkmd! You na proper yeye cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: ayam around always, we dont cross often smiley
yes now. kiss
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd! You na proper yeye cheesy
hehe. Ishi wetin you chop for breakfast ? random question, i know lol
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by MEILYN(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: ayam around always, we dont cross often smiley
embarassed
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: yes now. kiss
ohhhhhh...i'm here nowsmileysmiley wetin you chop remain?wink#inyourvoice
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: embarassed
que est que tu c'est?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: ohhhhhh...i'm here nowsmileysmiley wetin you chop remain?wink#inyourvoice
jamaican pattie. hella tasty too. grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by MEILYN(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: que est que tu c'est?
why you dey speak Calabar for Oyinbo nah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: jamaican pattie. hella tasty too. grin
lol...just heard of it now.
Chop alone. cool

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: why you dey speak Calabar for Oyinbo nah? grin grin
He compained?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by MyJoe: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just seen this. Are they there or did I miss them? I mean OLAADEGBU, Mazaje, Davidylan or PastorAIO?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by mcfynest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
what of mosthigh
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
MEILYN: why you dey speak Calabar for Oyinbo nah? grin grin
she always speaking in tongues. cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
ATMC: lol...just heard of it now.
Chop alone. cool
i fedex ya own now. it shall arrive by post in 2015 wink
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: i fedex ya own now. it shall arrive by post in 2015 wink
no, i'll be busy by then tongue add 15 more years, thanks for ur compliance wink
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2013
obadiah777: striktlymi you ought to be sued for defamation of character. i do not look like that crazed lunatic in that picture grin nice one bruv wink
Do you really think he looks like a crazed lunatic? Most of the caricatures are pretty hot, for cartoons. grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi: GLADIATOR 7: https://www.nairaland.com/logicboy aka The dark knight

PROFILE:

Time registered: March 26, 2012

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: Atheist

Activity in the section: Logicboy is best known for his zeal for Atheists and Atheism. He has gone to great lengths to promote his own brand of 'Evangelistic Atheism' via nairaland. His zeal for Atheism is so great that he has attempted to create a platform where all Nigerian Atheists can meet and discuss about issues bothering on deconverting Religious folks, especially folks who have a thing for the Abrahamic faiths. Logicboy's work in the section has brought so much traffic, such that his threads need not make FP to reach the desired audience. He has created threads worthy of being quoted by other media organisations and he has actively been involved in the debates that go on here in the Religion section.

Since people have been complaining about their pix, I want to complain about mine.

First of all, I am not bald!

Someone has even mentioned that the pic looks like someone who sells akanmu for a living....bros I dont sell akara and pap on the road side oooo

Seriously, that pic is like someone who has cancer and then got superpowers from the radiation from chemotherapy then went to a cheap costume store from the hospital. The guy doesnt even have muscles....what kind of superhero is that?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by macof(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2013
So is this all for the fall of shame?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
striktlymi: Sorry guys that I had to stop this, it was due to a circumstance some of you are already aware of. I had a number of peeps lined up for recognition already but couldn't post them.

Sorry again guys.

What circumstances?!!!

I don't know of any o. Can u pls refresh my memory cos I would love to see Alwaystrue and Ishilove on that list.

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Since people have been complaining about their pix, I want to complain about mine.

First of all, I am not bald!

Someone has even mentioned that the pic looks like someone who sells akanmu for a living....bros I dont sell akara and pap on the road side oooo

Seriously, that pic is like someone who has cancer and then got superpowers from the radiation from chemotherapy then went to a cheap costume store from the hospital. The guy doesnt even have muscles....what kind of superhero is that?

Are u whinning again? tongue

That pix looks like you jor... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Are u whinning again? tongue

That pix looks like you jor... cheesy

I see HBG and Ishilove taught you to claim that I whine.....

nope....nothing new here....
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
texanomaly:
Do you really think he looks like a crazed lunatic? Most of the caricatures are pretty hot, for cartoons. grin
pretty hot if you have astigmatism lol JK. they aint half bad i guess. roid rage meets bible thumper. a hybrid, if you will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Idea 'god' In Religion Is Just Basically The Ultimate Desire Of Man / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.