Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) (4308 Views)

Charcoal Exports Biz Opportunity 2014 / Re: Biz Opportunity For Smart Guys / Small Biz Opportunity For Every Nigerian. Low Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
An organisation currently needs between 10 to 20 kiosks similar to the ones deployed by mtn recently for their retail customers.

Kindly assist us with contact of any company that produce and supply kiosks.

Alternatively if you can produce to specification. You may quote your price.

We are specifically looking at exactly the 2 types of kiosks being used by mtn - the metal and the plastic cast type. See picx below.

Drop your email or no. So we reach you or contact ruthworldcommunications@gmail.com

Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
All views and.........no comments!

Someone please help refer us or you can even drop the name of the company or contact that produce these kiosks.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by clun(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
eksammy: All views and.........no comments!

Someone please help refer us or you can even drop the name of the company or contact that produce these kiosks.

How I wish I know. Dude cool down, you will see help, I trust nairaland.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2013
clun:

How I wish I know. Dude cool down, you will see help, I trust nairaland.

Oh please Nairalanders live up to your good name.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by Femonjay(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
op
drop your No.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by KolaShangOne(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
My uncle does this. He has done for mtn b4 sef.. His workshop is before Ikotun. When you're ready, contact me and I will arrange a meeting.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
KolaShangOne: My uncle does this. He has done for mtn b4 sef.. His workshop is before Ikotun. When you're ready, contact me and I will arrange a meeting.

How do I contact you? Which one did your uncle do - the metal or the plastic ones? What's the price range for each? You can inbox me ur no. Or email so we reach you.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Femonjay: op
drop your No.

my email is there.

inbox me your number or drop a mail so we reach you.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
we have received some mails but no real info or solid offer yet.

feel free to contact us.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by Remedy4gud: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
i perssonally have one for sale (th metal one), but the problem might be distance. My frnd works it. where are you? Contact: ncremedy@gmail.com
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Remedy4gud: i perssonally have one for sale (th metal one), but the problem might be distance. My frnd works it. where are you? Contact: ncremedy@gmail.com

I have sent you a mail. We are in Abia here in South East.

link us up with your friend if he can do it exactly like the ones in the pictures above.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by Remedy4gud: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2013
eksammy:

I have sent you a mail. We are in Abia here in South East.

link us up with your friend if he can do it exactly like the ones in the pictures above.

I've replied your mail.
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by eksammy(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
i will check the mail
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by Remedy4gud: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
eksammy: i will check the mail

I've sent you pictures of his works
Re: Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) by JuroTrading: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
eksammy:
An organisation currently needs between 10 to 20 kiosks similar to the ones deployed by mtn recently for their retail customers.

Kindly assist us with contact of any company that produce and supply kiosks.

Alternatively if you can produce to specification. You may quote your price.

We are specifically looking at exactly the 2 types of kiosks being used by mtn - the metal and the plastic cast type. See picx below.

Drop your email or no. So we reach you or contact ruthworldcommunications@gmail.com

We build the Airtel and MTN Kiosks and ship them anywhere in Africa.....email me if you need any more info at graphics@juro.co.za

(1) (Reply)

JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. / Do You Need To Go To University To Make Money / [FREE COURSE] How To Make Over N150,000/month With Your Phone or Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.