Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. (4306 Views)

7 Questions You Must Answer Before Launching Your Business / Virtual Football League Arena(NAIRABET) / Fish Buyers And Sellers Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
As we all know that sport betting is a rapidly growing market in Nigeria with its monthly turnover of 100million Naira.
Let's look at the likes of KC Gaming Networks Ltd( Bet9ja), Merrybet Gold Limited(Merrybet) who were just licensed 2013, not yet a year in the business and with their capital base running to billions of Naira.
However, in sport betting bizness there are days of losses and profits, with our NEW Strategy, days of losses are gone as we decide the payout through our turnover.
This is a business we have decided to tap into, the estimated budget is 1million Naira to cut across different areas
1. Building of website
2. Rental of Office
3. Advertisement
4. Other Contingencies.
We will need 10 serious investors with 100k each Or 5 serious investors with 200k each
Feel free to drop questions or concerns or any clarifications
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm. . Hope u're not here to scam pple. . 1m is not enough to become bookmaker

4 Likes

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by AbuMikey(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

I'm just laughing at the OP.
Poor attempt at scamming People.

2 Likes

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by myescrow: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
AbuMikey:

LONGFELLOW02:
I can't help but comment here... The op obviously as his idea as he claims it's with a different strategy. You shouldn't accuse everyone of scam but ask questions in other to get more info. @longfellow02 it's really bad with this your bring him down comment. You can actually start with less than a million.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by demosoft: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am interested but I need more info . Also will you be using agents or just online ?
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by OCTAVO: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op, start a business out of passion. Not because you've seen others making money from it. Passion first, money will later follow. Seun founded Nairaland out of passion. I'm sure he never knew it would later turn out big like this back then. Solve people's problems and you'll make money in return.

1 Like

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
I am not here to scam anybody, there is no payment into any Bank Account and also there will be a physical meeting with interested investors.
To become a bookmaker, you need 5-10million Naira, my Strategy is completely different and the budget is being analysed.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
AbuMikey:

How is looking for interested investors a scam?
Nigerians u never seize to amaze me...
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
demosoft:
Am interested but I need more info . Also will you be using agents or just online ?
Thanks for your interest. We will be using both online and Agents, Our commission recrued to Agents will be higher than bookmakers in Nigeria.
Any other questions Or clarification, we are here to respond adequately.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
OCTAVO:
Op, start a business out of passion. Not because you've seen others making money from it. Passion first, money will later follow. Seun founded Nairaland out of passion. I'm sure he never knew it would later turn out big like this back then. Solve people's problems and you'll make money in return.
Thanks.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by james809: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good one op, wanted to start mine also but the lottery commission fee discouraged me. can 50k join and how much do i get in 6 month?
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Whether counterfeit Or Genuine, Bookmakers and other sport business are providing job opportunities to youths. Imagine there were no sport betting, those working there would be where now?
NEW business provides Job opportunities.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by demosoft: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2014
vone2000tolu:

Thanks for your interest. We will be using both online and Agents, Our commission recrued to Agents will be higher than bookmakers in Nigeria.
Any other questions Or clarification, we are here to respond adequately.
Thanks. where and when do we meet to discuss further. Am really interested.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2014
james809:
Good one op, wanted to start mine also but the lottery commission fee discouraged me. can 50k join and how much do i get in 6 month?
The mininum amount an interested investor can invest is 100k. Our Targeted Investors are minimum 5 & maximum 10. The estimated PROFIT is 300% after 6months. Thanks for your interest.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2014
demosoft:
Thanks. where and when do we meet to discuss further. Am really interested.
A place agreed upon by investors.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
myescrow:
I can't help but comment here... The op obviously as his idea as he claims it's with a different strategy. You shouldn't accuse everyone of scam but ask questions in other to get more info. @longfellow02 it's really bad with this your bring him down comment. You can actually start with less than a million.

Taaa. . His idea or strategy is a not a genuie one that's why i gat to accuse him.

. . One million naira cannot start bookmaker biznes.

Only to rent shop, do furniture & electrical wrk, buy standby Generato 1million is gone

Tell me hw is he goin to get money to buy PC,printer nd software?

tell me where is he going to get money to pay staff? . Abi he will not employ staff?

Tell me again where is he goin to get money to pay pple that win?

where is he goin to get money for advertisement?. Without advert no one will knw ur bookie.

Internet subscription is still their oh

Those bookie u see, merrybet,bet9ja, nairabet are still not upto standard. . Many confirm punter run to foreign bookie.

Those above bookie dat i mention start with betting shop b4 they graduate to online.

Their still many expenses that i haven't mention but he should clear my doubt on hw much he will spend on renting office space for a year, electrical&furniture wrk+ generator?

Even to hv a betting shop as bookie agent u will spend close to a million talkless of becoming " BOOKMAKER ON ur OWN"

2 Likes

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2014
OCTAVO:

Guy dn't bring seun issue into dis matter, its a diff line of biz.

Bookmaker biz is not for someone that's tryin to survive.

Is not small boi biz. .

Infact if you dn't plan it well u will lose ur money in it.

Seun can run NL 4rm his sitting room, bookmaker biz need money to run it.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2014
vone2000tolu:

I am not here to scam anybody, there is no payment into any Bank Account and also there will be a physical meeting with interested investors.
To become a bookmaker, you need 5-10million Naira, my Strategy is completely different and the budget is being analysed.

10million is minimum amout u can use to start.
Theirs no way you can analysed ur budget that 1million will be enuf.

1 Like

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
vone2000tolu:
Whether counterfeit Or Genuine, Bookmakers and other sport business are providing job opportunities to youths. Imagine there were no sport betting, those working there would be where now?
NEW business provides Job opportunities.

So u wanna start paying staff inside 1m investment.

U just dey make me laugh.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by demosoft: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice post and concern you shared longfellow02. Nairabet actually started with online before doing shops which is far cheaper than physical shop.

Op please answer all the questions asked.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by lonzo(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2014
@op first let me commend your effort , I would be interested in partnering with you but longfellow is right and all those points he mentioned are not even the real cost of being a bookie.

To be legal you need to be licensed - This is not cheap

You need to buy the gaming software - This is not cheap

Publicity - This is not cheap

Database - This is not cheap

All these I listed will be beneficial for you to look into and start online first . And when expansion comes agents will spread it for you. When you get this details pm me and we will sit and talk

Enjoy your day
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Taaa. . His idea or strategy is a not a genuie one that's why i gat to accuse him.

. . One million naira cannot start bookmaker biznes.

Only to rent shop, do furniture & electrical wrk, buy standby Generato 1million is gone

Tell me hw is he goin to get money to buy PC,printer nd software?

tell me where is he going to get money to pay staff? . Abi he will not employ staff?

Tell me again where is he goin to get money to pay pple that win?

where is he goin to get money for advertisement?. Without advert no one will knw ur bookie.

Internet subscription is still their oh

Those bookie u see, merrybet,bet9ja, nairabet are still not upto standard. . Many confirm punter run to foreign bookie.

Those above bookie dat i mention start with betting shop b4 they graduate to online.

Their still many expenses that i haven't mention but he should clear my doubt on hw much he will spend on renting office space for a year, electrical&furniture wrk+ generator?

Even to hv a betting shop as bookie agent u will spend close to a million talkless of becoming " BOOKMAKER ON ur OWN"
Its best to ask questions than to accuse someone. I once clarified you that to become a bookmaker, you need large sum of money and my Strategy is completely different and budget being analysed. What causes the success of failure of any bookmaker is the ability to payout winnings. With this idea I am proposing here that's completely taken care of and its guaranteed winnings will always be paid within 24hrs. Its based on overall turnover.
Regarding the issues of generators and other office equipments, they have all been taken care of, recall on the front page, i wrote I needed investors to a budget of 1million Naira to solve the above areas.
Also the issue of software is in process with an IT expert and has been settled. Thanks

1 Like

Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Guy dn't bring seun issue into dis matter, its a diff line of biz.

Bookmaker biz is not for someone that's tryin to survive.

Is not small boi biz. .

Infact if you dn't plan it well u will lose ur money in it.

Seun can run NL 4rm his sitting room, bookmaker biz need money to run it.
One problem people need to understand is that its note until u have huge capital before you can start ANY BUSINESS. I certainly remember how 9japredict started, their matches online were limited to Top Leagues like England, Italy, Germany, and French. When they grew, they started updating before it became What it is today.
My Strategy is totally different not being a bookmaker
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
lonzo:
@op first let me commend your effort , I would be interested in partnering with you but longfellow is right and all those points he mentioned are not even the real cost of being a bookie.

To be legal you need to be licensed - This is not cheap

You need to buy the gaming software - This is not cheap

Publicity - This is not cheap

Database - This is not cheap

All these I listed will be beneficial for you to look into and start online first . And when expansion comes agents will spread it for you. When you get this details pm me and we will sit and talk

Enjoy your day
Seems u get where am going to, its going online first with just a main office for customer related issues and so on. My Strategy is totally different from Bookmakers.
If still interested let me know here to include u. Thanks
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
demosoft:
Nice post and concern you shared longfellow02. Nairabet actually started with online before doing shops which is far cheaper than physical shop.

Op please answer all the questions asked.
Same with 9japredict. They all started small before they expanded and others followed in their line.
I have answered the questions. Thanks
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

So u wanna start paying staff inside 1m investment.

U just dey make me laugh.
You just a funny dude, regarding Staff, I have people that are ready to work without NO PAY in the first few weeks and also we will be working with EXISTING AGENTS AND NEW AGENTS. I hope I have clarified all your questions? Thanks for your contribution and concern.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
For interested investors, the limit is just 100k, If you have like 500k to invest, you have just covered 5people already. This for those that intends to invest above 100k Or 200k.
Need more clatifications on your enquiries or questions, say it here
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by myescrow: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
If your launch date falls in December, you may try use our escrow service.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by macphilip: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
am willing to invest in your business,
but i need more information about the strategy you planned using
because 1 million is not enough to start this kind of business
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
macphilip:
am willing to invest in your business,
but i need more information about the strategy you planned using
because 1 million is not enough to start this kind of business
Thanks for your interest. The estimated budget of 1million Naira to solve the 4 areas i wrote on the front page. All other areas have been taken care of.Mind u its not a bookmaker bizness, its totally different. We all gather to meet at a place agreed by Investors where we discuss every details.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by vone2000tolu: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
macphilip:
am willing to invest in your business
lonzo:
@op first let me commend your effort , I would be interested in partnering with you
demosoft:
We just need 10 Serious investors of minimum investment of 100k, So far 3 have indicated interest. 7 slots remaining.
Re: JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. by marcjoe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmm.. .this thing is tempting oh.. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast Food Outlets Having Red And Orange As Their Logo And Interior Colors / Biz Opportunity:suppliers Needed For These Kiosks(pictures) / Do You Need To Go To University To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.