Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35608 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yme1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
am loving this kiss cry

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
madlady:

wink wink

@Topic, leather armbands, by the lady above "EKI" I could not resist it, these are mine. embarassed

Any type of Gladiator footwear

~I googled "Eki accessories" but no luck finding anything remotely similar to accessories. . .the necklace was lush too!

~Is it a brand name or the name of the designer?

~Read you & Chika are into cuff bracelets. .i meant to comment on that!!So many gorgeous designs/style out there. . . .

~ I  like buying the small sized cuffs in two's if i can. . .i've got a shiny sliver one similar to pic you posted of yours. .

~My fav cuff will have to be a tribal Indian cuff that was a gift from a GF. . . . i'll upload a pic when i remember where i put it!! The size & style is very similar to this. .only mine's in copper & Gold. . .

~I also have a variety of colour,sizes & style of wooden/plastic/bead/metal cuff bracelets but i hardly wear them. . i'm  much into the wooden bangles. . .for now!

~Wrap around cuff

~PS: You shud try changing the settings on your cam for better pics. . . .sometimes the pic comes out blurry when it bounces on glittery things. . .
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 2:06am On Jun 17, 2010
Hmmmm Cuff bracelets! Tres cool grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2010
l
mohawkchic:

~I googled "Eki accessories" but no luck finding anything remotely similar to accessories. . .the necklace was lush too!

~Is it a brand name or the name of the designer?

~Read you & Chika are into cuff bracelets. .i meant to comment on that!!So many gorgeous designs/style out there. . . .

~ I  like buying the small sized cuffs in two's if i can. . .i've got a shiny sliver one similar to pic you posted of yours. .

~My fav cuff will have to be a tribal Indian cuff that was a gift from a GF. . . . i'll upload a pic when i remember where i put it!! The size & style is very similar to this. .only mine's in copper & Gold. . .

~I also have a variety of colour,sizes & style of wooden/plastic/bead/metal cuff bracelets but i hardly wear them. . i'm  much into the wooden bangles. . .for now!

~Wrap around cuff

~PS: You shud try changing the settings on your cam for better pics. . . .sometimes the pic comes out blurry when it bounces on glittery things. . .

@mowhawkchic, the camera's new, I am not sure how to adjust the settings, it's so  embarassed advanced, all the close-ups on my arm seem to go blurry.

Eki will be setting up in business very soon, I am trying to help her get a website and such.

My tastes are more towards the plain or rare end on jewellery embarassed I always think about the resale value embarassed so thank you for showing us what's on trend. smiley smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2010
YSL sterling silver cuff (lets see if the reflection on this distorts the picture)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2010
^are those ysl??
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
follypimpi:

^are those ysl??

Yes.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Pweety4me(f): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2010
Dayumm I need 2 get some sandals 2day! angry smiley

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Pweety4me(f): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2010
You gotta rove the jeggings/leggings cheesy smiley

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Pweety4me(f): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2010
smiley

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mamagee3(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I promise!! It's about time i had my NL fix anyways. . .

What beautiful shoe!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
Kenneth Cole.

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^Nice. They are very similar to the Gucci Moc

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
^ I know hence why i took advantage of the sales b4 the VAT comes into effect.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^Comparing them side by side like that,I perfer the  K C, the "toe box" looks a little more Now
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2010
^ Good observation love.All i need now is an event to wear it too.Em YSL bangles r BANGIN".
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^I'm sure you will find a cool place to wear them. wink

I love the cuff,it's unisex. I've just got hold of another one, that's more girly though.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
^ I doubt if i would get away with wearing the cuff,lol.By they r very nice,are they from ebay also ?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by madlady(f): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2010
^^It's really risky buying designer goods from ebay, quite a few are FAKE.
I would never buy perfum   and such, better to buy from the legitimate shops (during the sale) or use my discount card.

YSL  jewellery really is one of the few brand name goods that I do buy from ebay, and only ever real platinum,gold or silver.

@Topic,I want this YSL cuff bracelet.

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by izby(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2010
Gucci white imprimee leather trim sneakers, i hope this thread is unisex?

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2010
One of fav stud earrings

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Pweety4me(f): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2010
izby:

Gucci white imprimee leather trim sneakers, i hope this thread is unisex?
9ice kicks yes d thread is unisex. smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
KG

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by follypimpi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
Rolando Sturlini

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yme1(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
am loving this right now. . . . kiss

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yme1(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
licky licky yum yum wink

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Kaftans~

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2010
^^I like those MC.

At the moment?. . .chunky marble rings
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2010
MC, do you wear leggings with your kaftans or you go bare?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2010
iice:

^^I like those MC.

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 1:50am On Aug 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

MC, do you wear leggings with your kaftans or you go bare?

~Bare!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2010
I am currently lusting after these shoes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.