Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54435 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ChisomMalachy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
One of former President Olusegun Obasanjo's sons, Bisoye Obasanjo (pictured above) married his sweetheart Chigozie Nwenyi today in Ebonyi state, the home place of the bride. President Obasanjo, his wife, former Ebonyi state governor Sam Egwu, current Ebonyi Governor Martin Elechi and his deputy Dave Umahi and wife, plus Ebonyi House of Assembly speaker, Chukwuma Nwazunku were all at the wedding.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mbYEE087e0A/Un5MB3SQJ8I/AAAAAAAAHzk/2mUzhIMK7nc/s320/photo-710864.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zaEgvhIaAx8/Un5MCTM8hTI/AAAAAAAAHzw/iUsInKRc3oI/s320/9-713534.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5fTYwDzrR3g/Un5MDBciLqI/AAAAAAAAHz8/VCRlNxix00Y/s320/8-715866.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SF1Wg6Lm-eQ/Un5MBBo9CBI/AAAAAAAAHzY/GvVgrLf2STg/s320/5-708172.JPG[/img]

>>>> http://www.malaspark.com/2013/11/photos-obasanjos-sons-traditional.html
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Another one for the taken by devious obj. Evil family. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ChisomMalachy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Here are some pics

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by BMZK: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chisom Malachy: One of former President Olusegun Obasanjo's sons, Bisoye Obasanjo (pictured above) married his sweetheart Chigozie Nwenyi today in Ebonyi state, the home place of the bride. President Obasanjo, his wife, former Ebonyi state governor Sam Egwu, current Ebonyi Governor Martin Elechi and his deputy Dave Umahi and wife, plus Ebonyi House of Assembly speaker, Chukwuma Nwazunku were all at the wedding.

I have been trying to upload the pics but not uploading you can view them here>>>> http://www.malaspark.com/2013/11/photos-obasanjos-sons-traditional.html

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Annie2gud(f): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
redsun: Another one for the taken by devious obj. Evil family. embarassed
what is this one saying

11 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by olabukola: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.

83 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by baby124: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Obj always playing politics. GEJ, watch out. Happy married life to the couple if both minds are pure and have not been influenced

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Annie2gud(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
The INDUSTRIOUS igbos,gettin married to the yorubas.lovely combo.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by wasak(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Annie2gud: The INDUSTRIOUS igbos,gettin married to the yorubas.lovely combo.
they've been getting married since time immemorial

17 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Annie2gud: what is this one saying

obj is going to fvck her soon.

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!

21 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
NNE IT BAD TO TRIBALISE A THREAD ,HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THE COUPLE

29 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by donchris9999: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hey mr man. Our Igbo women have dignity and respect the institution called marriage. That obasanjo slept with gbenga's wife moji, is not a guarantee that he will sleep with this lovely Igbo woman. we have dignity and respect marriage.

Why do Yoruba men see it as a trophy to always want to cling with Igbo women?
redsun:

13 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ballabriggs: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!

What a sad and hateful creature. Get a life.

50 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2013

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/bill-oreilly/are-you-always-this-dumb-or-are-you-just-making-a-special-effort-today.jpg[/img]

55 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: Hey mr man. Our Igbo women have dignity and respect the institution called marriage. That obasanjo slept with gbenga's wife moji, is not a guarantee that he will sleep with this lovely Igbo woman. we have dignity and respect marriage.

if she is got dignity will she be marrying into a cursed family? It os more like a german that marries a hitler.
You forgot our wise saying of eziafa ka ego.

7 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by donchris9999: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
you said obasanjo will sleep with her and I am telling you that in our culture our women don't sleep with their father-in-laws. They respect the institution called marriage. Obasanjo should be aware of that atleast he knows this is an Igbo lady, so he dare not carry his cursed soul near her if not she go run like usain bolt go back ebonyi state. It is a taboo to sleep with father-in-laws in Igbo land. I hope you get that clear now.
redsun:

if she is got dignity will she be marrying into a cursed family? It os more like a german that marries a hitler.
You forgot our wise saying of eziafa ka ego.

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
olabukola: And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

we yaribas give good bonking na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

What a sad and hateful creature. Get a life.
your comment is one big yawn from start to finish.. Deep in your evil heart you know wah i posted is the truth. Lol. "truth is bitter" I guess you're yoruba.. Sowi.. And Mmm i do have a very happy and fulfilling life. Thankss for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Kponkwem(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: Hey mr man. Our Igbo women have dignity and respect the institution called marriage. That obasanjo slept with gbenga's wife moji, is not a guarantee that he will sleep with this lovely Igbo woman. we have dignity and respect marriage.

Igbo/Easterners : Beautiful people; yoruba: urghhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: you said obasanjo will sleep with her and I am telling you that in our culture our women don't sleep with their father-in-laws. They respect the institution called marriage. Obasanjo should be aware of that atleast he knows this is an Igbo lady, so he dare not carry his cursed soul near her if not she go run like usain bolt go back ebonyi state. It is a taboo to sleep with father-in-laws in Igbo land. I hope you get that clear now.

unfortunately her offspring will automatically inherit the curse of traitors. Nigerians are so battered they are not able to fundamentally differentiate between good and bAd anymore
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Annie2gud(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
redsun:

Are you Sure,You dont have malaria!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Annie2gud: Are you Sure,You dont have malaria!!
!

in my world there is nothing like malaria,it is you that should watch out for it because you world where scumbags like obj rule the roost. A world of filth and moral decadence.

4 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by donchris9999: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its high time I ignore you since you cant comprehend that in Igbo culture, women don't sleep with their father-in-law. Its a taboo(abomination). why are you finding it hard to comprehend. We don't do that, we respect the marriage institution, or how do you want me to explain this to you again.
redsun:

unfortunately her offspring will automatically inherit the curse of traitors. Nigerians are so battered they are not able to fundamentally differentiate between good and bAd anymore

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Annie2gud(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
redsun:

in my world there is nothing like malaria,it is you that should watch out for it because you world where scumbags like obj rule the roost. A world of filth and moral decadence.
try Harder,not impressed.ciao

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by redsun(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Annie2gud: try Harder,not impressed.ciao

I am not trying to impress you, I just say it as it is. Period.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
my hometown is really on fire!free buses dey almost d four corners of abakaliki to convey pple to Ikwo whr d "omenaala" is takn place,see as security persenel stand for roads like stick,mehn,money is gud.Hapi marriage lifee to d newest couples in town!

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nuvally: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2013

Keep quiet my friend. Ona akogheri

6 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ghadafy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2013

The rate kids are invading the Internet these days, how old are you again? Why can't you just wish them "happy married life" and move on with your life?

16 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Temismith(f): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Issorait
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by collynzo2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
olabukola: And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.
Bros you spoke my mind o! The wealthy Igbos and Yorubas, marry, fûck and drink beer together, while the wretched ones are here fighting.

23 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Their days are numbered angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.