Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54442 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ice4jez(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: lol, broke ass? Yuh are def dumber than i thought..
in kenya west voice “y could u be so heartless“ .I believe minus love The dude fit marry ibo cos him aunty uncle mother na ibo and that means his kids will be 75% ibo. but seriously are u sure u can survive in naija cos if u Are so full of hatred for no reason

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: naiwalam, why do you think many Yoruba men are not married to igbo. answer. It is because it is abomination in Yorubaland to pay a price for a human .. the yorubamen married to igbo women. if you found out, they made that women pregnant that is the reason. 99% of the time.. so they are force to . but normally. Yorubas will never pay any price for anyone.

It is against our culture. if your father dont say dash (free) , you will wait for the rest of your life. we dont pay price for women.

[img]http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lebronjames-1024x640.jpeg[/img]
you just dey yarn opata since morning.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by emmahoney(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is getting out of hand, to every twelve there must be a Judas, some people here are one. How would they be judging people based on their tribe, skin colour or otherwise? I strongly believe that those people are not suppose to be humans but Chimpanzee but luckily them found themselves among humans. They are primitive animals coated with human skin with their neuro cortex resembling that of monkey. As for me, I can marry any tribe, race or otherwise. What matters to me is your character, I strongly believe in inter tribal marriages. Very soon, I am gonna marry my own Igbo angel. For your info, our yoruba women too are good and gorgeous but I prefer Igbo. So my fellow Nigerians, let us embrace peace and live together in harmony. One Nigeria, God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria, God bless you all, God bless me too. Cheers
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
it is abomination to pay a price for a person in yorubaland. this is why igbos were the main slave trade seller. why do you think, most africa america have yoruba root but they dont have igbo root.. because igbo and northerners sold yorubas into slavery.. and this have created hate for many generation.

how do you think she got to the usa. slavery

have you heard the word dash (free) before... this is how yoruba can marry an igbo woman. so imagine. if an igbo woman lives in yorubaland. And every yoruba woman is been dash out(free), but that igbo woman want men to pay for her. Does that make sense.

when everything or woman around you. Is given as Dash or free . do you think, you are going to see someone who will pay, in a culture were they give out their female child free.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by simpleseyi: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!

You are pushing your luck too far. Yoruba men love Igbo pu-ssies and not Igbo women because Igbo women are wild whores in bed. Ask Femi Fani-Kayode for more info. I don't even expect any Igbo family to give its daughter to Obasanjo family considering all Obasanjo did to Biafran soldiers, women and children during the unplanned civil war. I am now sure you people can do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Arysexy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
simpleseyi:

You are pushing your luck too far. Yoruba men love Igbo pu-ssies and not Igbo women because Igbo women are wild whores in bed. Ask Femi Fani-Kayode for more info. I don't even expect any Igbo family to give its daughter to Obasanjo family considering all Obasanjo did to Biafran soldiers, women and children during the unplanned civil war. I am now sure you people can do anything for money.

Alaye! Street urchin, show me ur tiger claw design face. Tout born in d brothel. Igbo women are beauties to behold that's y all yoruba men are selling dia papa land including grave just to $arry igbo. D banj dey self-service on genevive picture as genny no gree am. Yoruba wan use mouth kill chinua achebe, yet dia son bullshyt ugly dirty fat yoruba to ikebe loudmouths they call daughters, he came for d achebe damsel.

Yoruba wan stop dia ugly nature by all means dats y they are dieing to marry igbo damsels.

Anyway, we r generous, we can help u gorillas change ur ugliness bt if we hear any bitter news from our daughters, we know hw to deal with u.

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Yusphull(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Worwor: Their days are numbered angry

What is this one saying now

Wait Ooo hope no be say yu wan kill them abi wat ar you insinuating?? smh
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Arysexy:

Alaye! Street urchin, show me ur tiger claw design face. Tout born in d brothel. Igbo women are beauties to behold that's y all yoruba men are selling dia papa land including grave just to $arry igbo. D banj dey self-service on genevive picture as genny no gree am. Yoruba wan use mouth kill chinua achebe, yet dia son bullshyt ugly dirty fat yoruba to ikebe loudmouths they call daughters, he came for d achebe damsel.

Yoruba wan stop dia ugly nature by all means dats y they are dieing to marry igbo damsels.

Anyway, we r generous, we can help u gorillas change ur ugliness bt if we hear any bitter news from our daughters, we know hw to deal with u.

I hope this comment will give u peace of mind now! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by NAJALYN: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Congrats to Bisoye and Mr. President.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by NAJALYN: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Congrats to Bisoye Mr. President and the Bride.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by mantote: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2013
@ Least Obj have another Daughter Inlaw that he can Bleep hard as usual.Congrats OBJ
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Obasanjo really scatter moni for this ceremony. See as police and army full everywhere like say another biafra war wan start grin

Happy married life to my sister jare, if this old man try us na to suicide him asapcheesy
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by kenysbabe(f): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2013
It must really be sad not to have control over a situation. For all of you that are angry that a yoruba man married an igbo lady,I feel so sorry at the plight you have found yourselves in. Its a pity you can't change things. Bisoye has married his sweetheart and here you are, angry over it. Unfortunately,this won't be the last time a yoruba guy will marry another ripe igbo lady. One more truth that is: her fate and her happiness in marriage depends on him and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Whether she married him for love or for money,she is in the marriage already and there is nothing anybody can do again. Whatever she sees,she gets. I pray for the best for her as she starts a new phase of her life. Haters,go to bed and dream of a better life and probably a rich one next world! Congrats couple!

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by chegson: 2:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Happy married life to the newest couple. May the good Lord bless the union In Jesus Name.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by opylas(m): 2:13am On Nov 10, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
& to knw u'r a lady...*smh* I wonder who will marry u

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by opylas(m): 2:22am On Nov 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

This is anti-tribal. it is a different matter and contagious and harmful to the future existence and purity of both tribes.
I bliv Promihze's comment on Femi4's is d best comment on ds
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by oladapolif: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Dont you think Igbos girls dont like Igbos boy and Yoruba will never marry igbo boys... Well, I cant even marry igbo girl anyway
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by oladapolif: 3:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Igbos girls always find yoruba men attractive in real life, forget Tv shit... for real Yorubas are better..
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by kcjudy: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2013
redsun:

unfortunately her offspring will automatically inherit the curse of traitors. Nigerians are so battered they are not able to fundamentally differentiate between good and bAd anymore
Pls stop these unnecessary abuses and be happy for them.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Uwaomapaul(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2013
I suspect this marriage, hope is not politically motivated, my sister bec care Obj can do undo, still wish u happy married life
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Uwaomapaul(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2013
I suspect this marriage, hope is not politically motivated, my sister bec care Obj can do undo, still wish u happy married life.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Bidoomolala: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=oladapolif]Dont you think Igbos girls dont like Igbos boy and
Yoruba will never marry igbo boys... Well, I cant even marry igbo girl
anyway[/quote] Thank u o my bro,make dem sit down n think y deir gals dey run frm dem n yoruba gals no evn fit marry dem.kojo mehn!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Flirtyfemi: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Bisoye is a graduate from ABU Zaria while Chigozie is a graduate from Nassarawa state University. There are more photos now, see them here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/ebonyi-state-stands-still-as-obasanjos.html

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by usmolad(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2013
kai! musiwa, you don run comot from yaba left again, o'dem! dem......,.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ehibia(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2013
I read some responds on this thread and it beats me, No wonder we are still the way we are...... We are so religious and love God so much, we even speak his language YET WE DO NOT SEE OURSELVES AS ONE. Tribalism,,,, must we politicize every topic. cry cry cry cry cry what a pity
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by scribble: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Triciana gal:

I guess you can as well conclude that Igbo women hate their men and who will marry the Igbo men they are leaving behind? Smh for you

clara chime
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by amadice(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2013
olabukola: And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.
.....u statement alone can start a civil war....ur just an #1diot
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by scribble: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2013
congrats to the couple. may they experience conjugal bliss
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by NFSBob(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Happy Married Life to the couple. Let them just remeber that their parents will die soon and all dey ll have left in dis world is the ill gotten wealth of their parents, themselves, Almighty God and the eye of millions of nigerians judging them. Let dem be wise!!!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by seangy4konji: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2013
So how it take concern meAbeg madam give me alomo make i drink and sleep jare....Nepa deh do well today...why my prick deh hard self?i fit knack Banana seller if she come around self...Awon oloshi weh full everywhere....i no go talk..i get you for mind.You.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by justhelp(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2013
naiwalam:

can you explain why despite your free bride price, your men keep running after quarter to go igbo women?
thanks for your question, as for me 80% of my ex are igbo girl, the reason is I love to sample their women,that what I need them but for marriage Godfobid infact the last one from Obosi village in anambra her name is chinasa, she really begged me to marry her,but I can't, majority of them run after me even now, but on a serious note our cultural difference will not allow marriage but I will continue to sample them because they really like me.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by seangy4konji: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Yes i like to sample dem also....Them sabi but can never marry dem...Only good for the bleeping business..am even going to bleep 2 tonight at 700 NAIRA EACH at my fav LovePeddler house....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / My White Wedding And Trad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.