Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

World’s Thinnest And Bravest Person? Meet Girl, 24, Who Weighs 27 Kg, Has To Eat - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / World’s Thinnest And Bravest Person? Meet Girl, 24, Who Weighs 27 Kg, Has To Eat (13554 Views)

(photos) Incredible Weight Loss Story Of A Woman Who Weighs 1,028 Pounds / Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: World’s Thinnest And Bravest Person? Meet Girl, 24, Who Weighs 27 Kg, Has To Eat by afolwalex20(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
s3nn2x:
Owww!
What a touching story.

I bet, there are people out there who would give anything in the world to be in her position.

Check out, the ability to eat anything, anytime without worrying about adding weight.

But...I doubt anyone would want to look like this.

The girl is really brave sha, people can be cruel.

I wonder if she is dating anyone.

She's not..

OK now dat u've heard. What's delaying u

Toast her nd make us proud grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge / …man Turn His Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (photos) / Shocking News: Our Actress Joke Silver Is In Comma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.