Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters (15039 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by baby124: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
She sounds perfectly sane to me. She is smart too. She refused to comment so that the fo*ols doing press conference can deceive themselves by talking whatever they want. She still went ahead with her initial request. Governor Chime, shameless man. Release her! You are not God or her father. You don't own her. If she doesn't want you anymore then let her go. Where are all the women in government. Which woman /man wouldn't get depressed if their spouse got their sister/ or got pregnant by their sibling. Let this woman go and keep buying picanto for all the small kids you are banging in your state

9 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Before people comment they need to take into consideration and into context the peculiarity of the illness of the couple...

Comparing cancer treatment and psychiatric treatment are two different things! The same people shouting human right, bla bla bla would be the same ridiculing & laughing at the governor if the headlines were: "Enugu First Lady disrupts gathering, tears clothes to shreds" or "Enugu Governors wife screams at Priest and dances unclad during church service" or "Enugu First Lady moved to Yaba Neuropsychiatric Hospital"!

Of course it's easy to compare and simply say fly her abroad, Abeg fly her to where It's more shameful for the family of the mad person than the mad person herself! Flying her out isn't the issue, but keeping the news hidden.

I suspect she has a case of chronic postnatal depression and her utterances does not confirm her sanity as she keeps deviating from one statement to the other. The video covered by members of the media showed her looking lost and not so oriented.
I suggest the Governor brings in a better qualified psychiatric doctor who can handle her and smuggles her to a better location so that she can get better. Her present environment might not do well for her rehabilitation... My own opinion!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Luchitec(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
It is now obvious that Clara has serious health problem. Governor Chime should liaise with his in-laws and put an end to this drama.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by greggng: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2013
Whether we like it or not that woman seem to be mentally derailed. No wise man will allow such to tarnish his hard earned reputation. I am sure her family is aware of her mental state and they re ashame it might expose the insanity that runs in their family. It can equally be as a result of man made. Let her visit tb joshua for a total cure
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2013
it is only when am granted access to the Enugu state government house to see madam and ascertain the truth about her condition, and have a one-on-one chat with the governor, explaining his reasons for not wanting her to recieve medical attention outside the government house (WHICH IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE), that is when i can make my comment. no matter what i or anyone says here would change nothing. so? let me je je move ahead with my life and wetin concern me, instead of arguing and making noise on the internet.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2013
When I read the report of the commission that Clara's claim of confinement was unfounded on the ground that she had keys to the doors, I felt very sad because I sensed that the report was fishy. Does having keys to the doors stop the paid security men from restricting her movements? Even a child will question such reports. I weep for Nigeria when a body like human right commission openly displays biasness, dishonesty and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Governor chime already has a history of obsfucation. There was no press release during his long and unconstitutional sojourn in hospital, his security were intimidating the press, and the oga hitla moustache has shown dictatorial tendencies.

This shows you should not marry above your station. If clara was also from a wealthy family, they would have intervened instead of selling out their sister for crumbs
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Amya:

Nonsensical logic here. It's people like you just like Clara's brother that will take money and turn a blind eye to the truth. Chauvinistic hypocrite!

So you cannot make a point without pouring an insult? Na wa o for person wey go marry you...
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2013
sigba:
What is this one saying?

@Topic; It's clear that all is not well with the couple, quite unfortunate it got into the ears of the public.

IMHO, Mrs Chime has a right to adequate medical treatment.

What makes you believe that she is not getting adequate treatment at home?
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by kabba7(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2013
omebody let help this woman her husband was very sick someday's ago , he was in a health farm for several months he is back home the sickness seem to have to the transfer to the wife the enugu people don't seem bothered .
Please someone on nairaland help peal to sooth state governor to help repair the woman's head in his facility along kware road that place is the most appropriate for this madam clara chime before the governor may decide she need to be chained to a tree. Please help urgently .
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by bongila(f): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2013
josh4ever: Before people comment they need to take into consideration and into context the peculiarity of the illness of the couple...

Comparing cancer treatment and psychiatric treatment are two different things! The same people shouting human right, bla bla bla would be the same ridiculing & laughing at the governor if the headlines were: "Enugu First Lady disrupts gathering, tears clothes to shreds" or "Enugu Governors wife screams at Priest and dances unclad during church service" or "Enugu First Lady moved to Yaba Neuropsychiatric Hospital"!

Of course it's easy to compare and simply say fly her abroad, Abeg fly her to where It's more shameful for the family of the mad person than the mad person herself! Flying her out isn't the issue, but keeping the news hidden.

I suspect she has a case of chronic postnatal depression and her utterances does not confirm her sanity as she keeps deviating from one statement to the other. The video covered by members of the media showed her looking lost and not so oriented.
I suggest the Governor brings in a better qualified psychiatric doctor who can handle her and smuggles her to a better location so that she can get better. Her present environment might not do well for her rehabilitation... My own opinion!
This is the most sensible post I've read on this "Sahara vs Mrs Chime" story. God bless you!
@ Post funny thing is,if she's committed in any Psych hospital within and outside this country,Sahara and co will still sniff "sources close to" out and make mincemeat of her/her condition On their papers. So really I'm not buying their "concerned" act one bit!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by LajaLaba: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2013
strangest:

what a moronic question! Chineke shocked
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by nrdgeek: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2013
I don't fancy interference in private family issues. Nevertheless, for the sake of fairness, I was hoping the team investigating this issue would include medical doctors (sorry I didn't read the press release) not just the human rights commission.

If she was looking docile in the video, it could be the effect of the medication she's being given. She needs to be observed when she's sober in order to confirm her sanity or not.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by 3nairalandcom: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2013
The word is fill of cowards
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2013
josh4ever: Before people comment they need to take into consideration and into context the peculiarity of the illness of the couple...

this post is spot on! @josh4eva, u posted ma thoughts and thanx 4 dat.. u guys shuld know that the moment mrs chime is taken outside of the govt house 4 treatment, a lotta fings culd go wrong and trust me, sahara reporters will have a million naira worth of sttory to sell espeecially as her case involves severe depressions/hallucinations.. it's beta she remains in govt hauz while very good psychiatrists r employed to take care of her.. Lord Nicvuitton has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Whitecoal711: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2013
What is the cause of this sickness,hallucination for that matter
Are you thinking what am thinking ,,
too much 9ja movie ¿
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by airfinance(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2013
sometimes i hate seing some nigerians occupying certain sensitive positions,once money is put before them,they change stories.money!money!money!
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by sleemfesh: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2013
egift:

NO. Some people for pride and what they are benefiting from their in law are ready to force their sister to keep silent in bondage.

@strangest: Why can't you support the growing call to have Mrs Clara Chime get a good medical treatment for whatever health issues she may be having - Instead of locking her up in the Government House?

What's wrong with you people? Who says she is not receiving good treatment? Do you want her in a psychiatric ward or privately taken care of? If its your wife or husband which will you prefer?

Until Falana or whoever establishes that she is in the wrong hands there, all this is uninformed and thrash. So now Chime has bribed the human rights commission? Nice job!

Make we use thinking some times abegi.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by sleemfesh: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2013
strangest:

I dunno why these buffons can't think that at all. Do they prefer their spouse in a psych ward as against their home when they can afford the expense? I tire for people o.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by dabossman(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
From some of the comments here, it is clear that many do not understand mental health. Now, except there is some other reason why she is being kept in "confinement", if it is mental health issues, she can be kept at home depending on the type of mental illness. Psychiatric hospitals actually have out-patients who just come to receive their medication and see the doctor on scheduled days. If there is a doctor that checks on her regularly and a nurse to administer her drug as at when due, hospitalization may

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by divinelove(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2013
This womans statements are never coherent ie it contradicts itself alot, dt confirms her mental challenges. Hope she gets help soon.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by miqos02(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2013
so femi falana is her lawyer afterall
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by sinie: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Trust FFK to be the one lawyer in the entire nation to represent a lunatic. Smh!!!
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by nagoma(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
The arbitration party in a marriage situation must always remain cautious. The wife who invited you to help may accuse you of destroying her marriage , disgrace you and send you packing in shame.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2013
No be Nigerians dey the commission?
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Teebag28: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2013
strangest:

Marriage has ups and downs... If your marriage is ONLY sweet then there's something wrong somewhere... The best thing is for them to solve things amicable... I wonder what makes you think that Chime is not in a position to look after his wife very well... My culture doesn't always allow third parties into marriage
nwoke m, i am certain u dont understand the issue on ground or are u just being silly?
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2013
chime went abroad for his treatment - but madam has to be treated within the confines of the house?
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by sarutobie(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2013
oyb: chime went abroad for his treatment - but madam has to be treated within the confines of the house?
We don't really know what medical challenges mrs chime is facing(but according to reports,it is psycologically related).'IF' it can be treated within the house fine and good..governor chime went outside to treat himself and the media(including nairalanders) rained curses on him and even rumored him dead(actually some openly wished him dead on this site).These rumors almost put the people of Enugwu in a state of confusion until Chime came back alive..I can bet if he publicly takes her outside,the same hypocritical human activists will be the first to say "he has flown her abroad with our money!" Or "I 'heard' she is on life support, let her die there afterall na she and her husband dey chop our money"..since the family of mrs chime is aware of their sister's health issues,I say let them take care of her the best way they see fit.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by adonisvg(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2013
i just have one thing to say.....@strangest is big fool for his silly illogical statement..makes me realize you have an IQ of -2...dat of a lizard.
Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Nairalandisdead: Nawaooo

www.howudey.com

That's my user name bro! Be careful!!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Tells NHRC To Withdraw Report | Sahara Reporters by strangest(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
adonisvg: i just have one thing to say.....@strangest is big fool for his silly illogical statement..makes me realize you have an IQ of -2...dat of a lizard.
thanks and may God bless you with Solomon's wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others / Justice Ayo Salami Heads NJC Corruption Cases Monitoring Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.