Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? (12545 Views)

Why Do Pastors Sell Their Sermons? / CNN Exposing False Pastors / False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by evantical: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Don't know where to place this. Have you noticed the recent craze of People selling CD plates after claiming of being one time fake Pastors Or a converted criminals.They are even raking millions from sales of CDs of all these their confessions.I thinks is High time the Police arrested all these individuals if what the claim is true.Ofcourse most of them are fabricating all these stuffs in other to make money from gullible Nigerians.And If what the claim is true then they must be brought to justice not going free and even making money from it.Enough of all these nonsense. Guys whats your take?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by anochuks08(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
They are giving Nigerians what they want. The trend is usually selling confession tapes of people claiming they were delivered from the marine world. The thing that annoys me is when those that claimed to have seen heaven and hell claims they saw angel Gabriel. You and Angel Gabriel know before? How you take know say na him you see? To the topic, Nigerians are so fxckn gullible.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by MrAboki: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
huh?

All hustle na hustle..

The CDs are for you to learn.. grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
In Nigeria, everything is a career...even crime.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is that the reason why you are not yet rich?
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Decapo: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
To make money and to eat now
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
So that gullible Nigerians can learn from it, that's if there's a bit of truth in them.

Call it an "eye-opener"

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Afam4eva(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't even believe most of those people are who they claim to be. They know Nigerians like such stories, so they capitalize on that to make some money and grow the ministry of the stomach.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Domaro: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Most of the confessionc are true while some are false. Most pastor and churches are built on the blood of human sacrifice, then they will be using the fetish power to do the so-called miracles, healing, breakthrough and so on.
Christian community need to be sanitize, those confesion should be taking as a seriouse matter, wheather true or false.
If true, the person should face the charge of all the atrocities commited. In the other hand if false, the person should be charged for impersonation, public decit, blackmail, herasy and what have u.

But the truth be said, most pastor are evil and demonic but are not the actual people that confessing. Those that confess are ordinary people that want to bring their evil deeds to light.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Femistico(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
problably to have money...

first page thinz nooni
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by crystalballs: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Man must chop...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Jayses(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Let God be the judge

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
U bi police?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are you for real? Lol....never knew something like this exists sha cheesy cheesy.....but I'm not surprised anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by PasD(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dnt know
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
99.9% of these are fake. Heck, 100% are fake.
Ditto for this sudden rash of people who claim to have visited hell fire. They always see the same prominent celebrities and Men of God roasting in the fires.

I commend them, though. it is a viable business strategy, to take advantage of the natural gullibility built into the supposedly street-smart Nigerians. Once it becomes a matter of religion or superstition, common sense flies out of the window.

It is not uncommon to see Msc and Phd holding Nigerians paying huge sums to their Pastors to 'ransom their first born from God' or other such outlandish methods of coaxing monies. Excellent business strategies indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Cronyy: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
May God save our dear country from the hands of glorified criminals
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by hawkdenoire: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Money Making Repentance

All must give proper account on day of reckoning
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by iboyinta: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
some people are desperate to make cash. Every thing we need to hear abt heaven and hell is in God's word. Say no to dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Udohbaba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
just to make money since is 90% sure to happen or is existing
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by smart134: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
i fear question..lol
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Vivly(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
God knows I hate listening to those stories. Even if it's blaring in public, I focus my mind elsewhere. They just go on and on
'I caused the onitsha fire'.
'I gave a pastor fake powers'
'I own a marine circle'
Geez! I tire. Even fake stories have flooded the market

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by IRockALot(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
END TIME TINS!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by djeezy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
cheesy
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by condralbede(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
my take is that u should allow them do thr hustle. or do HV any other job for them
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
I wonder,so many of them are fabricated stories,they are giving us what we wanted to hear.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by rexbuton: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
because Its business too.. A little digression, should gospel songs and teachings be sold?
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by beejaay: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
evantical: Don't know where to place this. Have you noticed the recent craze of People selling CD plates after claiming of being one time fake Pastors Or a converted criminals.They are even raking millions from sales of CDs of all these their confessions.I thinks is High time the Police arrested all these individuals if what the claim is true.Ofcourse most of them are fabricating all these stuffs in other to make money from gullible Nigerians.And If what the claim is true then they must be brought to justice not going free and even making money from it.Enough of all these nonsense. Guys whats your take?

not their fault really.. they are only making money tell you what you want to hear and in the end u shout Hallelujah or Allahu Akbar...like the prayer goes "God dont let those that are stupid/gullible become wise and dont let those wise become stupid/gullible so that the wise will continue smiling while the stupid/gullible will continue paying either in kind or cash" let me hear you say a loud AMEN!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Dannylux: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol In buses, en route Lag grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by iamswizz(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
arrest the buyers of those cds
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Uglyduckling: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Like the recently arrested self-confessed Boko Haram member. Most of my friends had his confession on their phones, I told them I didn't believe all those ish, they even forced me to listen to it. Turns out he was fake!! grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Lana75(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
I keep wondering how some Nigerians are so gullible, why should I believe someone talking bla bla bla in a tape? There was one I listened to, d lady was saying that so many prominent nigerians are already in hell. I weep for pple who believe them to the entent of patronizing them. This is pure biz,and do u blame them? no job!!![color=#006600][/color] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.