Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,544 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Will U Tell the President of Nigeria if you had 2minutes with him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will U Tell the President of Nigeria if you had 2minutes with him? (440 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Tell the President of Nigeria if you had 2minutes with him? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
If you have 2 minutes with Goodluck Jonathan;the president of the federal republic of nigeria;what will you say?
Re: What Will U Tell the President of Nigeria if you had 2minutes with him? by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bennymontana: If you have 2 minutes with Goodluck Jonathan;the president of the federal republic of nigeria;what will you say?
i will ask him to run for 2015 election, he should not mind the ranting of Tinubu, Buhari, G7, APC, aboki's slaves and the short put called El Rufai.
Plane B. Disintegration of this animal jungle called Nigeria after its expiration

1 Like

Re: What Will U Tell the President of Nigeria if you had 2minutes with him? by simpleseyi: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Professor Peter: i will ask him to run for 2015 election, he should not mind the ranting of Tinubu, Buhari, G7, APC, aboki's slaves and the short put called El Rufai.
Plane B. Disintegration of this animal jungle called Nigeria after its expiration

I will ask him to go back to the creeks and continue his forefathers' profession which is FISHING. I will do just well there.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Calls President Jonathanlazy, Docile, Hopeless, Useless / Law Empowering President, Govs, Others To Operate Foreign Accounts Coming / Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja, Won’t Appear Before Disciplinary Committee- Npdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.