Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK (1049 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Finally, My Experience Flying For The Very First Time / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK by kayslimshady(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Overtime I have tried all possible means to be calm and easy going when at work but it seems evry Asian I have met got this racism thing in them. Naturally I am the really quite type not because I am stupid but I choose to take life easy. I am writing this because today the man in me couldn't take it anymore and have decide to take it up to the next level. I have spoken to my Manager and detailed every racist action that I have been subjected to.
For the record, I work in a company highly recognised around the world as a part time staff because I am in the Uni aswel. I would kindly welcome contributions from everyone who have been subjected to racism and how it was handled. Thanks
Re: My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK by Saraben(f): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
accept my sympathy I hate dose garlic stinky smelling ppl...
Re: My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK by Mamacita007(f): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2013
My asian friends are nice sha. the racist ones are asian beauty supplies where they'll be watching & following you to every corner of the store as if you wanna shoplift from them. it makes me mad
Re: My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2013
I must have been very lucky. My Asian(pakistani, indian , bangladeshi and chinese- most british born though) work colleagues are the best.
Re: My Experience Working With The Asian In The UK by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mamacita007: My asian friends are nice sha. the racist ones are asian beauty supplies where they'll be watching & following you to every corner of the store as if you wanna shoplift from them. it makes me mad

Lool it happens to you too ? grin

My manager is Asian, he's lovely !! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Latest Question About Uk Passport / My Uk Passport Was Impounded/seized / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Nigeria's Last Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.