Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... (25077 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by tosingcfr(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
YusufG: .

How true are the claims please? Expantiate more pls
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by pharmow: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2013
I don't know

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Andykuul: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2013
He teaches virtually empty class of students who either drowsy or sleeping during his lecture. He was an unrepentant seller of handout. That reminds me, he was very lazy. Comes 10-15min late and walks out 10min b4 time. Nobody ever fail his course..not because we knw it anyway.

4 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by pheesayor(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2013
You're joking right?
YusufG: GEJ was a very lazy lecturer tbh,always late to class,the secretary in his office was the one marking our assignments,etc.I remember one timw when patience calledhim when he ws teaching us
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by IAMBREEZY: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2013
so he was a lecturer.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by nerodenero: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Meaningful topic but lacking meaningful contributions.Seems Uncle Jonathan is working alone as his numerous students aint proud to show up.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2013
YusufG: GEJ was a very lazy lecturer tbh,always late to class,the secretary in his office was the one marking our assignments,etc.I remember one timw when patience calledhim when he ws teaching us
ur name answers it all haters........same elrufi

4 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by mooregan(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
To me personally, there's no way you can find GEJ's former students on nairaland. The best place to look for these former students is to check our different ZOO....
Isn't if funny that ur post is not funny?? Or do u think u r better than those that studied Zoology?

2 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by yinchar(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Sincerely I never believed in Dr Jonathan research credentials when he was a lecturer at UNIPORT, I searched the entire net looking for any of his published research paper or thesis, name it on Google Scholar, getCited etc nothing was found....Only God knows how he has his PhD without any publication in top Journals. Anyway a product of Nigeria rotten university system, no wonder his fighting against the sanitation by ASUU.

7 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by MacLovington(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Lol
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by LajaLaba: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2013
So?
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by shejane: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Is possible he's intelligent nd kw his profession so well nd at d same tym b clueless

Is possible 2b intelligent nd nt disciplined
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by alphaconde(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2013
I have always wondered and I am sure @ the end of this thread I will still be wondering.

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by moderatorr: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2013
yinchar: Sincerely I never believed in Dr Jonathan research credentials when he was a lecturer at UNIPORT, I searched the entire net looking for any of his published research paper or thesis, name it on Google Scholar, getCited etc nothing was found....Only God knows how he has his PhD without any publication in top Journals. Anyway a product of Nigeria rotten university system, no wonder his fighting against the sanitation by ASUU.
you did not search anything, hater.
check his profile on wikipedia, the links to his published works are there.
Also search google and stop hating.
The links are here too => http://dwitch.com/actions/view/17428

3 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by shejane: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Can som1 tel me wot ogun state gov is doing in ogun state seeing all dis bad roads nd doing nuffn

2 go 2 church 4m lagos 2 ota dis days is somtin else

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Osgilliat(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Mod abeg front page....we want jonathan product s to come in here.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2013
shejane: Can som1 tel me wot ogun state gov is doing in ogun state seeing all dis bad roads nd doing nuffn

2 go 2 church 4m lagos 2 ota dis days is somtin else
but going church from lagos to Otta is far nau, this God we serve doesn't required some *agidi* na , u must be a winners member ? Right ?

1 Like

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by laughterclub(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2013
I LOVE GEJ AS A PERSON.... I WONDER IF HIS STUDENTS CAN HV ACCESS TO D REAL WORLD OF D INTERNET.MY LITTLE ANIMAL FARMS CAN ANSWER IT. Mr dog spks= gej barks less in our class.fish spks= gej is so shy.cats spks =he luvs ladies n lion spks he is A king
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by miqos02(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2013
he must have been a text book lecturer
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2013

Lair grin
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by billyadam(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2013
U mean GEJ is an ASUUite.
Hard to believe.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by beordune(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Na wah o, am anxiously waiting to read someone was his former student..abi dem fool us ni?
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by godwinony(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2013
Osgilliat: His former student maybe shy of the course....but seriously zoology is an interesting course....which explain why our president has being performing extremely_____(fill in your words)so come out now or we start to point fingers.
Animalistic..
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by omeiz93: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
The only way to know is to ask all the animal's husband, since he was in the department of animal husbandry.
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Lame

2 Likes

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by andyanders: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013

Olodo na him u be
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by andyanders: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013

Olodo na im u be
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Walexz02(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
lol I want to hear something from someone grin
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2013
YUSUF have you ever crossed Lokoja?
Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Dominionng(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2013

Re: When President Jonathan Was A Lecturer... by Gwekzy: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2013
I can't understand why some peeps try 2 make rubbish out of a great thread all in the name of being funny..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Oyeyemi: Court Orders Covenant University To Pay N10m As Damages / Omotola Speaks On ASUU Strike / President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.