Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR (25787 Views)

It Is Time To Takeover The 11th Hour Blessing / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR by AYEGBEGE(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
TOPIC: WONDERS OF THE ELEVENTH (11th) HOUR. (reviewed and edited in Nov 2019)
Bible text :Matthew 20 : 1 - 15.
PREACHER : O.O ABEL

INTRODUCTION: This is a message of hope, of transformation .
Are you down caste ?
Have you been laboring in vain?
if yes, this is a message of hope for you and if you belief it shall be so.
If you carefully study the bible passage, the following points will be extracted.
let go on as the Lord open our inner eye to see in Jesus name.

(1) THE FORTUNATE
(2) PROPER POSITIONING
(3) THE PRESENCE OF THE INVISIBLE
(4) WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR.
(5) NOT HOW FAR OR HOW LONG BUT HOW WELL.
(6) THE CHALLENGES
(7) FEAR NOT

(1) THE FORTUNATE: vs 1-2. This described the fortunate one’s these are the set of people who knows their bearing since January,they are not called to witness or testify on a street fight.
they command respect and also expect great achievement come Dec.31st. Wow what a privileged set of people.

(2) PROPER POSITIONING: VS 3 - 4. This talks about people who were idle but they discovered they were idle,also they understand the dangers and disrespect in idleness ,so they positioned themselves where they will be seen . Don’t forget what Matthew 5:15 says” Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house..
They stood at the market place, a place of activities,buying,selling,carrying, sweeping,pushing e.t.c they had their miracle earlier, perhaps in the month of march.

(3) THE PRESENCE OF THE INVISIBLE. VS 5 described these set of people as the dis positioned one's, they exist but their presence were are not felt. because their presence are invisible to every one .Helpers were searching for these people but they were no where to be found.
They were busy keeping malice ,mocking people ,fighting, so they were the family and community unwanted set of people , church programme means nothing to them , they don't go to the right place at the right time so they remain stagnant. May you never be stagnant in Jesus name.

(4) WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11th ) Hour: VS 9 - 10.These talked about the wonder you can call it miracle as well . Eleventh hour is just one hour to the end of the day work hour.Verse 12 says " they worked for only one hour before work finished and payment began.
The wonder or miracle here is what i called unmerited or unprecedented favor, meaning NOVEMBER will give you the favor you naturally don't deserve in Jesus name. this don't happen by your connection,knowledge ,wisdom,or understanding , not even by your accuracy or diligence no!
Here me well, for those that has been experiencing failure, disappointments ,delay, long time sickness, illegal confiscation of properties, bareness ,court case and so on. I have a good news for you at this eleventh (11th) houri mean in this November , the God of unlimited favor will restore you in Jesus name..

(5) NOT HOW FAR OR HOW LONG BUT HOW WELL .(the wonders continues).
some has been working since January ,some joined in march,due to the activities of some forces you are just joining at this last minute to go. i mean this eleventh hour I am saying this November.
Its never to late because God will do the following for you :
1. your reward will be equal to the bountiful rewards been expected by those that has been working day and night since January.
2. you will look back by 31st Dec and you will say Wow i give glory to God for He is good to me.
3. You will have several reasons to celebrate. so shall it be in Jesus name.

(6) THE CHALLENGES: Vs 11.
When you receive these unmerited favor called WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11th).
it is not always an easy thing. Don't forget some people has been working since early in the morning (January),
now in just an hour to go i mean just a month to go, you are called in ,you work for only 1 hr i mean only November and you are collecting the same reward with those that has been working since January , people that has been fasting ,praying keeping vigils, going to various mountains, and you think the won't react?
They must surely react, so expect the following
1.They will murmur, 2. They will want to attack you,or even ask if you are carrying two heads on your neck 3.They will want to fight you physically and spiritually as its not a joke.

(7) FEAR NOT: the book of Isaiah 54:4 say's " Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. "
this is the promise of God for you. Don't be afraid just focus on Jesus your miracle will be permanent hallelujah.

Matthew 15:26 says“But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.”

If you fail to give your life to Christ this promise and the wonders of eleventh our is not meant for you. Give your life to Jesus and you will enjoy Him fully. contact: pastorabel@rocketmail.com or facebook: pst o o Abel
Jesus is lord.
Re: PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR by AYEGBEGE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
wonderful , i will receive these eleventh hr wonders in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) / Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.