Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25384 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Today's Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's birthday.

I join the whole world in celebrating a dispensation,an Icon, my father, boss, teacher, life coach, mentor... and hero, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome P.hD.

Happy Birthday to a great man of God for our time. You have been positioned by God for our generation. It is a priviledge and honor to be associated with the ministry God's given you. I get deeper insight into God's Word as I listen to you break them down for the simple minds.

My wish for you this special day, is that God will lift you even higher and expaand your coast beyond imagination. God bless you abundantly as He opens a new page of Glory and anointing over you and your ministry. Happy Birthday once more sir!!!

To mark this day, several community services are held all around the world to commemorate the birthday of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

These global events are in celebration of dear Pastor Chris, and to show our appreciation and gratitude for the blessing that he has been to all of us in the Ministry, and the body of Christ.

you can send birthday wishes to Pastor Chris here or visit www.dec7.org

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gunpoint(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Was about to comment
Then i remembered the church hoard is worse than the senate hoard try to bring down Sahara reporters with their social media bill lipsrsealed
Shege yaro!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2015
God bless you abundantly sir!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2015
gunpoint:
Was about to comment
Then i remembered the church hoard is worse than the senate hoard try to bring down Sahara reporters with their social media bill lipsrsealed
Shege yaro!!!

thank you! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kylekent59: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow, I was born d same day with pastor christ. Wow!!! Show some likes nairalanders

60 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Kylekent59:
Wow, I was born d same day with pastor christ. Wow!!! Show some likes nairalanders

Happy Birthday to you! May God continue to bless you and keep you in His will and purpose always, in Jesus' name.

God bless you.

13 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gunpoint(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Kylekent59:
He is pastor christ now then? Hmmmm...
Waiting for pastor Jesus next

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2015
gunpoint:

He is pastor christ now then? Hmmmm...
Waiting for pastor Jesus next

even the blind and the worse of Pharisees knows that, that was a typo error! no need making a big deal out of it.

11 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gunpoint(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Gombs:

even the blind and the worse of Pharisees knows that, that was a typo error! no need making a big deal out of it.
Jesus!!!!
I rebuke you! grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by kidgod: 6:02am On Dec 07, 2015
G
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jnrbayano(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday.

"Masturbation is not a sin" Chris Oyakhilome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ologogoro: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday Man of God. let's pop some Ogogoro
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2015
*singing*Happy happy bday, dat is all I can say,I wish u many many happy returns*

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by allanphash7(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
HBD my niccur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
wateva lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2015
I don't fancy him neither do I rate him and his sometimes controversial doctrines and healing claims.
I'm not cool with his messy divorce and among others distasteful teachings , I got turned off by his position à la arguement on masturbation with TB Joshua.
All the same, "the Lord knows those who are His". Happy bday to the preacher.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Berrylite: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2015
HBD to him

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday sir, I celebrate your grace

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AleriwaTj: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday Pastor

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by otabuko(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2015
His court case in south Africa don end?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Abbeyme: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Hope my birthday would make front page on December 29th
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Suspect33(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
December born rocks, wink least i forget, wetin this man dey rub for head?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ciscogod(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday pastor swag
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Mtcheew! How many pple e don help, abi no be dis same man wey dem dey use 1k enter hin church last year xmas eve be dis? undecided

Awon Igbalode Jerry Coil pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by wordbank(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday to you sir! May God's grace and glory continually rest upon u

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Suspect33:
A divorced pastor, where is he leading his followers?

Guy, I no know o, abeg help me ask am o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by goodlifehyd(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2015
gunpoint:
Was about to comment
Shege yaro!!!
lol Dino would wish he never attacked SR, the way dem go torchlight Hin career go fear am self
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Abbeyme: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Which grace abeg?

silvermania:
Happy birthday sir, I celebrate your grace

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ or the personal grace of your pastor?

Specifics is greater grace...
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2015

QUOTES FROM PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME (PhD)

“Lord. Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial:”
― Chris Oyakhilome, When God Visits You

“The challenge may not go away when you pray, and when it doesn’t go away, it simply means God believes that He has trained you enough to face it and win.”
― Chris Oyakhilome

“If you act your faith, you may look foolish for five minutes; but if you don’t act your faith, you may be foolish forever.”
― Chris Oyakhilome, Praying the Right Way

“You may flunk your exams in school and still make it in life, but if you flunk life’s exams, you’re sunk!”
― Chris Oyakhilome, Rhapsody Of Realities

“Every child is your child.”
― Chris Oyakhilome

“God sends you into a situation not so that He can show He is God; but rather for you to show who you are!”

“A pastor can teach you on TV, but he can’t pastor you on TV. There’s so much to gain by belonging to a church.”

“As a child of God, you must realize that you are on the winning side of prophecy; until you win it is not over!”

“To become great, you have to be born great. If you are born again then you are the seed of Abraham. That means you have greatness in you!”

“There is nothing wrong with being poor; but there is everything wrong with remaining poor after you have discovered your riches in Christ.”

“Until you prevail with God, you cannot prevail with men; your victory has to be spiritual first, before it is physical.”

“Describing yourself by your earthly nativity is carnality. Being born again, your nativity is of divinity.”

“We have to challenge ourselves and be innovative so as to change the world. Get to this level of thinking. No small dreams, do big things!”

“Kings don’t beg, they decree. They have only one destiny and that’s to reign. God has made you king. Reign and rule, refuse to beg!”

“Jesus gave us the victory with which He overcame Satan, and commissioned us to cast out devils in His Name.”

“Success is causing the world around you to aspire to your inspiration.”

“Revelation without a relationship produces rebellion.”

“What you see with the eyes of faith is more real than what you see with your optical eyes.”

“Good things don’t happen to the child of God; the child of God brings forth good things out of him.”

“The devil has been defeated, stop trying to defeat him. What we have left is the fight of faith, and it’s a good fight!”

“The goal of the Christian is not to become like Jesus; because as He is, so are we in this world.”

“If at the age of thirty you don’t know what God has called you to do; you may never know.”

“God’s idea is for us to become the Word of God, in such a way that men can read the Word by looking at our lives.”

“Christ is not only a person, Christ is a place. When you come into Christ, you don’t come into a person; you come into a place.”

“God has never made a failure; that he gave birth to you means you are a success. Success is in your DNA.”

“Every problem comes along with it’s solution; the bigger the problem, the bigger the testimony. Cheer up!”

“There is no such thing as a powerful prayer; we only have powerful people praying to a powerful God.”

“Begging in the Name of Jesus is an insult to His Name. Use His Name as a king, with boldness!”

“As a Christian, you ought to be less concerned about where God is bringing you out from, rather, focus on where He’s taking you to.”

“When you got born again your past was not erased, it became non-existent.”

“When the Holy Spirit comes to live within you, He will come with the ability to produce righteousness. Righteousness is the nature of God, which when imparted to the human spirit, produces the rightness of God in the human spirit. It gives man right standing with God; it gives him the ability to stand in the presence of God without a sense of guilt, inferiority or condemnation. It means rightness in God. The righteousness of God is wrought in you.”
― Chris Oyakhilome, 7 Things The Holy Spirit Will Do For You

“I work hard, but I work from a position of rest.”

“God has not only made the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has actually given Him to us.”
― Chris Oyakhilome, SEVEN THINGS THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DO IN YOU

“Until you respond to God by faith, you do not receive from Him, because God is a faith-God.”

“God has not only made the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has actually given Him to us. It’s up to us now to receive Him. But for you to receive from God, you will have to be ready to respond to Him by faith. Until you respond to God by faith, you do not receive from Him, because God is a faith-God.”

“There are two very important things you need to realize from this verse of Scripture. The first one is: Whatever we must receive from God must come as an act of faith, because God is a Faith-God.”

“When the Holy Spirit takes over your life, He’ll drive every sickness out of your body; He’ll make right everything that was wrong.”

“If you have the Holy Spirit and let Him take charge of your life, it doesn’t matter what your situation is, He’ll turn it around for your good.”

“When God speaks, the Holy Spirit is the One who brings it to pass. He’s the Doer of the things of God. So, when God wants to do something in your life, it will have to be by the Holy Spirit. This is why you need the Holy Spirit in your life today.”

“If the Holy Spirit takes over your family, your business or your health, it doesn’t matter what troubles you’ve been experiencing or what’s been going wrong, you will begin to go from strength to strength, from grace to grace, from faith to faith, from success to success and from greatness to greatness. When the Holy Spirit takes over your life, He’ll drive every sickness out of your body; He’ll make right everything that was wrong.”

“It’s absolutely imperative that you speak forth the Word concerning you, because until you do, it will have no power and it won’t work!”
― Chris Oyakhilome, Prophecy – Understanding the Power that Controls Your Future

“It’s not what you’re faced with that’s the problem, it’s what you do with the situation. Your experience is not the important thing; what really matters is what you do with your experience.”
― Chris Oyakhilome, Prophecy – Understanding the Power that Controls Your Future

“I’m boasting in God’s Word, because I’ve found out His Word works.”

“You are not a success until you start changing other lives permanently.”

“Your fellowship with God never came because of your righteousness. So how could your own righteousness maintain it?”

“Until you change a man’s thinking, you cannot change his life, you cannot change his state and therefore cannot change his estate.
The extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing. How far your vision can go is how much you can possess.”

“God Gives Birth To gods!”

“When the Holy Spirit comes into your life and you allow Him take charge of your life, He’ll bring in the anointing. The anointing of God’s Spirit will come upon everything you do.”

“This signifies that the presence of God is so smeared or rubbed on you like oil, that His presence is left on you, causing divine excellence and power.”

“When you’re anointed, you become blessed of God such that everything you touch or do prospers. To be “blessed” means to be empowered to prosper.”

“Every creature reproduces after its kind. A dog gives birth to dogs, a cat gives birth to cats, a cow gives birth to cows, a monkey reproduces monkeys and a human reproduces humans. So when God gives birth, what do you think He’ll reproduce? gods, of course! When God created Man, He created him in His image and after His likeness. That’s why we look like Him; we have two hands the same way He has two hands. We have two legs, one head, one mouth, one nose, two ears and two eyes just like Him.”
― Chris Oyakhilome,

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by leoweblinkblog(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2015
end time birthday

Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Abbeyme: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Abegi...

Gombs:

This kind of typo is inexcusable jare.

After your post, go back to proof it. Everyman is responsible for his own actions..
Re: Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Suspect33(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2015
A divorced pastor, where is he leading his followers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson / Billy Graham Dies At 99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.