Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model (5698 Views)

Auto Spare Key Key And Remote / Spare Key Cannot Start The Car But Can Open Doors. / Getting A Spare Key For Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hello gurus in the house, please i have a Toyota Sienna that came with only one key; is there a location in Lagos axis that can handle the sourcing and programming of a spare key.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by adesolar(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
I have the same issue with an 04 Camry,
, Does anyone have useful info for us smiley
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by bababuff(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
Same problem with Maxima 2002 model.
Please help.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by ssRhino: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
I am not sure of how it is being done in Nigeria, however, i will expect that if you go to any dealership with your proper ownership document, they should be able to help you with another set of keys ( please note that when i said a dealership, i mean if you have a Nissan, go to Nissan dealership, and if you have toyota dealership, go to Toyota).
Good luck.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by winnteam(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2008
You can actually order online.

Try:
camry 2004 remote - www.newkeylessremotes.com

2004 Toyota Camry keyless entry remote - www.carandtruckremotes.com
Toyota Camry 2004 04 Putco Chrome Door , - www.AutoAnything.com
2004 Toyota Camry remote - www.newkeylessremotes.com

Programming instructions are free and included with the purchase of a remote. Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry remote. This remote will only operate on vehicles already equipped with a factory keyless entry system. If you are not sure about that please contact us via email or your local dealer parts department to find out based on the VIN# of your vehicle. All remotes include a battery, are tested before shipped and covered with 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty

For KEYS

Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
Product Code: 2004CAMRYKEY

This is a [b]transponder
chip encrypted key that fits your 2004 TOYOTA CAMRY. It is brand new and uncut. You will need to take this key to your Toyota dealer and have it programmed. It can be cut at any good hardware store. The key will then start your vehicle. This a difficult key to find. With the purchase of this key blank, you'll save some real dollars. It's always a good idea to keep extra keys for your vehicle in case you happen to lose a key.

2002 Nissan Maxima remote
Programming instructions are free and included with the purchase of a remote. Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry remote. This remote will only operate on vehicles already equipped with a factory keyless entry system. If you are not sure about that please contact us via email or your local dealer parts department to find out based on the VIN# of your vehicle. All remotes include a battery, are tested before shipped and covered with 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty.

2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA CHIP KEY
This new uncut Transponder Key also known sometimes as a chip key or computer key will fit your 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA. This is the same key that I am getting lots of re-orders for once folks see the wonderful quality of these Transponder keys. We are professional locksmiths and we know Transponder keys. We'll make sure you get the proper key for your vehicle. This TRANSPONDER key fits the following NISSAN vehicles: ---------------------------------------------------------- 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA ----------------------------------------------------------- If your present key is the same shape as mine then and your car is listed above then this key will work for you! This key fits the vehicles listed above. I have other transponder KEYS that fit other vehicles. If you are not sure of your application, e-mail me and I'll tell you if this will work on your vehicle. This key is not available at Wal-Mart or your local hardware show. It is available only at the dealer and from amazingkeys.com. The key must be programmed to your vehicle by the dealer or a locksmith equipped with the special equipment needed to program these types of keys. You will save a lot of money if you plan ahead and keep spare keys, at all times, for your vehicle. I need to point out that if you lose all of your TRANSPONDER keys and need a new one made for your NISSAN then you will have to call a locksmith to come and make a new key. You will pay about $250 when you meet your local Transponder enabled locksmith and marvel in absolute wonder as you see him create a new transponder key for your vehicle from scratch in about an hour. The advantage to all of this is that car thefts have decreased since the introduction of the transponder key system. The disadvantage is that you will pay a lot more for these high security keys. But, with the purchase of this key blank, you'll save some real dollars and you'll PAT yourself on the back for being so smart!

Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
Thanks Winnteam,

The information you provided is very useful meanwhile, I am actually referring to the actual key, not the keyless entry remote. Please anyone with other useful information would be appreciated.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by winnteam(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
Oh! If it's just the key that one is available in Lagos now.
I'm sure you can get a place in ph to do that.

Ok. I will find out from the guy who cut a key for me 2 years ago if he has blank Toyota keys.

No wahala.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by bababuff(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
@winnteam

I have a similar key to the one you displayed and I need a spare key. I actually got one cut, but it would not start the car unless you bring the master key closer.

I need to have the key programmed, and I also need the remote control.

Do you have all the stock available here in Lagos, Nigeria? If yes, how can I hook you up?
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2008
Winnteam,

You are the man, please inform the guy that the key must be a programmable type so that it can open the car door and start the engine as well after the key would have been programmed and cut.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by winnteam(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
My brother, I do not sell or have in stock.

I have replaced a key before here.

But for the remote and key you can check out the web sites above. They have all you need.

Very soon we shall have the services here in Nigeria.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by winnteam(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hopefully I will have word for you guys before the week runs out.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by waoosa(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2008
@Winnteam,
Pls send me ur email address.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by winnteam(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
waoosa:

@Winnteam,
Please send me your email address.

winnteam@yahoo.com
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by DatNiggaAk(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2008
i also have the same probglem with my 98 acura 3.5rl
can i also get a spare key made with probably an extra remote?
i only have the master key with the factory remote.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by fotodaddy: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2008
In Lagos these kind of programable keys can cost you between 25 and 35K. There's coy on olowu that does it. If you got the dough I will be happy to give you the address
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2008
fotodaddy:

In Lagos these kind of programable keys can cost you between 25 and 35K. There's coy on olowu that does it. If you got the dough I will be happy to give you the address

Hello fotodadday, thank you for your contribution .Please let have the address of the place.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by fotodaddy: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2008
The name of the coy is CHILEX, and they are on olowu street, opposite Mr Biggs. They are on the first floor of the building with shops on the ground floor.

Now if you need VW, Skoda, Seat or Audi keys then you can talk to a friend of mine who those it (and he is much cheaper than Chilex). Get him on 08035977866. His name is bukky.

All the best
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by chikeze(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2008
fotodaddy i have a honda accord babyboy. can chilex duplicate and programme the keys for honda accord. and plz let me have thier phone number. cause i live in ph. am billed to be in lagos soon. so that i will know what it will cost me thanks.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by fotodaddy: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
Sorry I dont have their number but they do all brands. They are agents to SILKA and have the technlogy for all.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
fotodaddy:

The name of the coy is CHILEX, and they are on olowu street, opposite Mr Biggs. They are on the first floor of the building with shops on the ground floor.

Now if you need VW, Skoda, Seat or Audi keys then you can talk to a friend of mine who those it (and he is much cheaper than Chilex). Get him on 08035977866. His name is bukky.

All the best

For the benefits of those of us that are not too familiar with Lagos, can you please give a more detail description of the place.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by fotodaddy: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
salam12:

For the benefits of those of us that are not too familiar with Lagos, can you please give a more detail description of the place.

Get a road map!!!

Them go give you wife, you go say make them f@@@ am for you too Black man!!! smiley
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by salam12(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
fotodaddy:

Get a road map!!!

Them go give you wife, you go say make them f@@@ am for you too Black man!!! smiley

In as much as you are a general in Lagos that knows all the area, at least you have to remember that this forum extends beyond the shore of Lagos. The gentleman have done a lot already and mere asking for the detail description is not too much to ask
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by qimpex: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
Most cars produced after 1999 needs to be programed by the dealer because of the chip present in them. For prior year cars, you can cut it from any local store e.g. Home Depot, ACE or Walmart. You will need the original keys or VIN.As for late models, your best best is to see your dealer.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by keyremotes(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2008
salam12:

Winnteam,

You are the man, please inform the guy that the key must be a programmable type so that it can open the car door and start the engine as well after the key would have been programmed and cut.

Oga Salam12

Your problems are over. We do Transponder Key and Original Remote Replacements.

Just give us a call on 07057222508
or send a mail to keys_remotes@yahoo.com for replacement solutions.
Watch out for our soon to be launched website.
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by obidevine(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
At fly kings autos we can help you with this service. Please follow this link to find out more about our services. Fly Kings autos @ dozys blog. http://dozynwaeze..nl/2014/08/fly-kings-autos-add-more-life-to-your.html?showComment=1407140048099&m=1
Re: Re Programming Of A Spare Key For Toyota Sienna 2005 Model by obidevine(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
salam12: Hello gurus in the house, please i have a Toyota Sienna that came with only one key; is there a location in Lagos axis that can handle the sourcing and programming of a spare key.
. Fly kings autos @ dozys blog. http://dozynwaeze..nl/2014/08/fly-kings-autos-add-more-life-to-your.html?showComment=1407140048099&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Golf 4 @ 500k ..... Autocejikon Automart / 2003 Toyota Camry From Cotonou;price: 1,239,000 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / »»» Toks Honda Accord 01 Coupe @ N870K Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.