Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pls, Anyone Into Export Of Agrice Produce? Let Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, Anyone Into Export Of Agrice Produce? Let Partner (592 Views)

... / Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz / I need a Tipper. Let's Partner 2 Start Contract Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Anyone Into Export Of Agrice Produce? Let Partner by akinvest(m): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Hi, i got an inquary from a firm in Asia, am to surply them palm kernel cake (pkc). To get the pkc is not an issue, but the main point is the finance and & modalty to execute the biz.
However, the contact of the foreign buyer is available, let the interested exporter (agric produce) contact me.
bodunakin@yahoo.com, 08022629796, 08139566458
Re: Pls, Anyone Into Export Of Agrice Produce? Let Partner by akinvest(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
akinvest: Hi, i got an inquary from a firm in Asia, am to surply them palm kernel cake (pkc). To get the pkc is not an issue, but the main point is the finance and & modalty to execute the biz.
However, the contact of the foreign buyer is available, let the interested exporter (agric produce) contact me.
bodunakin@yahoo.com, 08022629796.
. Still waiting 4 d intending exporter 2 contact me.
Re: Pls, Anyone Into Export Of Agrice Produce? Let Partner by akinvest(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
akinvest: Hi, i got an inquary from a firm in Asia, am to supply them palm kernel cake (pkc). To get the pkc is not an issue, but the main point is the finance and & modality to execute the biz.
bodunakin@yahoo.com, 08022629796, 08139566458
. Pls, let the serious exporter contact me its urgent, and the biz
is real and viable.

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Only Young Fish Farmer Says Your Experience / I'm looking foreward to invest in an internet startup / Advice Me On How To Export Products Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.