Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Sunday Moral Lesson: NEVER Tell Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sunday Moral Lesson: NEVER Tell Lies (417 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / My Sunday Service Experience / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sunday Moral Lesson: NEVER Tell Lies by ashmanpolo: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
"The jury was always out and now this inevitable industrial court case got me standing in the jury box for the umpteenth time. Everyone that made me stand here probably committed idols of the mind for keeping me vertically stationary without measuring time constants, infact idols of the market place in specific. I was perplexed when my Lawyer advised me to lie to the Judge that i didn't receive any calls that morning. For a while i listened to him in taciturnity and was drowned in the sea of my thoughts. In my critical historiography of every war of attrition and belligerency LIES emerge. All lies comprises a pathological hoarder. Whenever a liar lies , he needs other lies to suppress the first lie. Infact he improvises the inital lies to invent a better lie to convince the listener of the lie so that the compounded lies will seemingly not be pictured as lies.
Most times he unknowingly entertains the listener when the listener actually knows the truth. In such cases, he tries to create a mental picture of the truth in the mind of the listener with lies not apt enough to commensurate the initial lies.
i told the magistrate right in front of my Lawyer that i received that call... Now the truth has made me a free man and i am typing this terse masterpiece in my cozy apartment like a free radical atom.
Let hands be put on deck as we make ourselves Senior advocates of the TRUTH (SAT). No matter the circumstance the truth shall always set you free"... Ashmanpolo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian? / It Is Finished. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th 0f November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.