Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (80998 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Streamsyjd(f): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2015
I attended my sister's church today in Arepo, Ogun-State. I attend the church whenever am around.
I noticed this morning that there was a very loud speaker playing different kind of Muslim songs so I asked my brother in law when the mosque started and he said theres no mosque. That the man that owns the house opposite the church (a strong muslim) complained severely that MFM church were disturbing him that they r not the only church around. So since they did not do anything about it he decided to teach them a lesson by putting a loud speaker directly in front of them.
The funny thing is the man sat inside his compound pressing phone.
My sister's church is beside the MFM church, RCCG, Peace and Godwin Parish.
We got to church 7am so I saw everything and moreover I always stay in the children's church upstairs
Kind of funny... It is well cos I Dnt know what to say...
Happy Sunday...

Check the pix below

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by boman2014: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Lolzzz

THE MAN WOULD HAVE HIRED A DJ

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by neutrotoba(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
So perfect, am a christian but am against constitution of public nuisance all in the name of religion...

dey'd be shouting 'Fire" as if say dem fit wait if d fire come.

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Na wa o, u dey church dey upload for Nairaland and as for the man his case dey God hand

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Sound funny....but two wrongs can never make a right. God will help us.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Aminat508(f): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't understand embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by modsNotAgainPls: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2015
shtt! dis heavy Ghana rain won't lemme go to church

Boh is a lie, I need to get dir undecided

see my signature for 100% natural penile enlargement
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Matttthew(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Lesson?

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by donsax: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Too bad...
this op self....what is lesson about that? They probably would not even hear the speaker sound inside the church, its just more noise pollution to the street residents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by sammieguze(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Choi...

The way some people think sef is baffling.

In as much as i hate noise, some things ought to be tolerated.

In as much as he won't see anything wrong in the various calls to prayer everyone is subjected to on a daily basis, the jumat sermons and the various tafsirs and Ramadan lectures we are about to start witnessing as we approach Ramadan, i don't see why this should make him act lyk...

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by freethinker01: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
An eye 4 an eye makes d world go blind. Of what use is the world when it has all eyes? I think I like the man. It's cool tho'.

3 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by bastien: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
I no see and I no understand weitin the man do, u for set the place ablaze na
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Gifted4all(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
That's serious
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Brown47: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
This is how religious fight and violence starts.

Later on after a fight the christains will be pointing fingers that its the muslims that started it, and the muslims pointing the christians.

Religion!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
adeekiti:
Na wa o, u dey church dey upload for Nairaland and as for the man his case dey God hand

Which God hand?

The two of them are guilty of noise pollution.

It's veeeeery wrong to disturb others with noise from your house, church or party.

Church/mosque people claim to be godly yet don't care about noise pollution. Is that good?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by menesheh(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
grin

That's the point here about Christianity and trying to infuse nonsense on others and still don't care whether they need it or not which can be termed Immorality

Religious believers will like to interfer with other people's business by badging into people's house anyhow with the aim of instigating their belief on others, by interfering on what others are doing in their bedroom (homosexuality), by disturbing people in the bus and even everywhere, by using ahuja in public places with the intention to attract and save people's soul and collect their money.

Immorality entails enforcing your thoughts, action-packed selfishness to the detriment of others not minding the feeling effect of those affected,
Not the kind of Immorality written in the Bible and other holy books (for example, don't eat fish without scales, don't funicate and sorts like that etc)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by kpeteman(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
lol
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by everyday: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
serves them right

4 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Matttthew(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
I can't even find the speaker shocked

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by BigElEddy(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Religious organisations should me made sound tight. When I was in secondary school, there was this church called mountain of fire that was very close to my school. They don't eat, they don't sleep, they don't work, all they do is scream "fire" 24 hours a day, or so we thought. until one day during break time, me and my friends decided to go and see for ourself what was going on in there. To our surprise no one was there but one old security man. There were just playing a CD tape on repeat shouting "fire, fire, fire". Their speakers echoed up to the heavens. Sometimes we will feel our desks in class vibrating. So its good that, that man gave them a taste of their own medicine. Them think say na only them sabi where them the sell speakers abi? Una neva chi cum chin!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by branno555(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by brize(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
now that am reading this, there are two churches in one compound disturbing..

4 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by cold(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Do me i do you,god no go vex

5 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
hehe..

but seriously.... churches and mosques should stop with their loud speaker thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by mencade5(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
what about the mosque close to my house that is always disturbing my sleep every 5 a.m. ....4pm and 7pm everyday with their gramophone speakers?

Should i retaliate too by playing loud music?

Let there be laws to stop both christians and muslims from giving us noise pollution in our environment.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by emilyone(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the loud speaker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by haisam: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
dis one na gobe
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
bastien:
I no see and I no understand weitin the man do, u for set the place ablaze na

What's d meaning of what you wrote?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.