Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! (4456 Views)

NMAT....Yuzedo wins the Best Male Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / Who Are Thos 'liking' Yuzedo's Post? / Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by SlyIg(f): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Why? sad

Are you a learner?
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by AbuMikey(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Viewing this topic: yuzedo, Abu Mikey(m) and 2 guest(s)

cool

Dike, how far na ?

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by yuzedo: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sigh!!

I wish i could express my gratitude to you all individually!! I am me, because you are you.. I can't even joke right now, I love you guys, really! Thank you Nairaland, this love was totally unexpected and i'm not going to say too much because i'm/have been very emotional since this started; a chief shouldn't shed tears. embarassed angry

Thank you OP. Thanks to those who PM'd.. Commented on this thread, stopped over at my mansion for dodo + tea, etc.

I will give all of you one piece of land each in Banana Iceland Makoko.. All of you fight to the death over it and whoever survives wins it! The land is valued at N80,000 but Fashola may not give C of O. grin

God bless you guys! kiss
And voat Cheif Sweetus anmabra election 2013 for a sexy govement movement! wink tenk. kiss

18 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by CocoLoca(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
naptu2: Happy birthday Yuzedo. I had planned to get you a cake, but I was informed that you would prefer the photos below.

May your mansions keep getting bigger and may you be swamped by a deluge of girls with ice cream laps.
grin grin grin grin
Dat other guy said have a bomblast. why are nairalanders wicked?? grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo: Sigh!!

I wish i could express my gratitude to you all individually!! I am me, because you are you.. I can't even joke right now, I love you guys, really! Thank you Nairaland, this love was totally unexpected and i'm not going to say too much because i'm/have been very emotional since this started; a chief shouldn't shed tears. embarassed angry

Thank you OP. Thanks to those who PM'd.. Commented on this thread, stopped over at my mansion for dodo + tea, etc.

I will give all of you one piece of land each in Banana Iceland Makoko.. All of you fight to the death over it and whoever survives wins it! The land is valued at N80,000 but Fashola may not give C of O. grin
Classic yuzedo finishing! kiss

yuzedo:
God bless you guys! kiss
And voat Cheif Sweetus anmabra election 2013 for a sexy govement movement! wink tenk. kiss
...and it ain't complete without Sweetus... wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by SlyIg(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013

God bless you guys! kiss
Can't believe I laughed that much despite my headache!
You too much chief!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013

God bless you guys! kiss
mehn,dis is damn funny
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by wasak(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yuzedo you are just the man! I took time to read many of ur posts today I couldn't help but admire ur versatility, from humour to intelligence, from games to politics.. I doubt if u ever have any problem u think about... ur posts present u as someone sui generis to the average homo sapien... I love u bro! no homo
tenk u

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by yuzedo: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
wasak: Yuzedo you are just the man! I took time to read many of ur posts today I couldn't help but admire ur versatility, from humour to intelligence, from games to politics.. I doubt if u ever have any problem u think about... ur posts present u as someone sui generis to the average homo sapien... I love u bro! no homo
tenk u
tenk bro. my campain accant numba for my govnore election anambra novemba 2013 is

name - cheif sweetus damuneke-uto 1 of banana iceland aka his excellentcy high cheif the future govnore and sweet bilonnaire 1
bank - bilonnaire boys bank of banana iceland, swizaland, europe.
accant numba - 080330***77 (is a swizaland secret numba) angry
sort code: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 angry

sooooooooo, wen do i expect u suppoth and monytary donation?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by olenyi: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo:
tenk bro. my campain accant numba for my govnore election anambra novemba 2013 is

name - cheif sweetus damuneke-uto 1 of banana iceland aka his excellentcy high cheif the future govnore and sweet bilonnaire 1
bank - bilonnaire boys bank of banana iceland, swizaland, europe.
accant numba - 080330***77 (is a swizaland secret numba) angry
sort code: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 angry

sooooooooo, wen do i expect u suppoth and monytary donation?? angry

When my neighbours bingo dog turns to a real german sherpard.

grin grin grin grin

Tenk.
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Chuksemi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Happy belated birthday, wishing you long life and prosperity. And a successful governorship campaign.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chieeeeefu
A million gbosa fr u!!!!!!
U ffunny die,I swear
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Phartymah112(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Apie baff day chief yuzedo,and bdw,i wld lyk 2 vote 4 u...just buy me murano

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by isalegan2: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Happy birthday, funny guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by valerie25(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hapi buyday in arearrrs yuzedo,tenk 4 ur funniness wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by greaterlove(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Happy belated birthday, wishing you many more fruitful and prosperous years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by MrAboki: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chief Sweetus...

You know na... grin

Okija Juju sends his regards from the wilderness where he is doing 40 days ban dry fasting.. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Funny comments
happy birthday Chief Sweetus

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by tsleazy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
i notice that there r more ladies here than dudes.....that means his 18inches *****, is really gaining attention...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Zatwo: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
tsleazy: i notice that there r more ladies here than dudes.....that means his 18inches *****, is really gaining attention...
dont be yearlus,yust ask cheif sweetus tu taught yu how he doos it an u we git thi attention tu, tenk

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Zatwo: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
HAPPEY BYEDAE TU CHIEF SWEETIS, SORI HIT COMED LATER, tenk

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nmeri17: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
happy birthday chief U Z O

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Jbluv55(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan: Happy birthday, Yuzedo. Have a blast in Banana Island cheesy

Has anybody ever wondered how Yuzedo ended up on Banana Island?

Well, a 747 had crashed in the middle of the
Ocean and only 3 men survived.smiley
They found themselves stranded on Banana Island and after walking for a few miles they discovered that it was inhabited by cannibals.sad

The cannibals gathered together and decided to give the men a challenge. If they completed their challenge successfully, then they would live.smiley If not, then they would die.sad

The 3 men were told to head into woods and bring back as much fruit as their hands could carry. smiley

The 3 men did as they were told and in no time the 1st man came back with 10 apples in his arms. smiley He was then told by the head of the clan to drop his pants and bend over. The head of the clan would then shove every single apple in his anus shocked and if the man could make it through without making a single sound then he would live. grin If not then he would have his head chopped off. shocked

The man pulled down his pants and bent over. 1 apple smiley smiley smiley ...2 apples smiley smiley...3 apples smiley...but on the 4th apple he squeaked with pain embarassed and
then WHACK!!! sad He got his head cut off. sad sad

The 2nd man came back with his arms full of
grapes, at least 80 of them. He was told to
do the same as the man before him(1, 2, 3, 4,.......smiley smiley smiley ) and just as the clan's leader was about to put the last grape in his anus, the man laughed cheesy cheesy cheesy. And WHACK!!! sad His head was cut off. sad sad sad

Up in heaven the 2nd man came across the 1st man gaping shocked at him disbelieingly. "Dude! WTF?! You had only one grape left! Why the heck angry angry angry did you laugh?"

The 2nd man shook his head and grinned grin"I
couldn't help it, man. I really couldn't." He
laughed. cheesy cheesy "When I looked up I saw that the
last guy(Yuzedo) was running back with pineapples in his hands." cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Now what I don't know is how he managed to survive and take over Banana Island grin but then I'm guessing that is what brought abt the
"angry I Killed My Worst Fear With My Bare Hands! angry" part of his signaturecheesycheesycheesygrin

Belated Birthday Greetings to you man! Long Life n Prosperity. May God grant all your heart's desires. Amen. smiley

ONE LOVE.smiley

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
I luvs u yuze baby :*
Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jbluv55:

Has anybody ever wondered how Yuzedo ended up on Banana Island?

Well, a 747 had crashed in the middle of the
Ocean and only 3 men survived.smiley
They found themselves stranded on Banana Island and after walking for a few miles they discovered that it was inhabited by cannibals.sad

The cannibals gathered together and decided to give the men a challenge. If they completed their challenge successfully, then they would live.smiley If not, then they would die.sad

The 3 men were told to head into woods and bring back as much fruit as their hands could carry. smiley

The 3 men did as they were told and in no time the 1st man came back with 10 apples in his arms. smiley He was then told by the head of the clan to drop his pants and bend over. The head of the clan would then shove every single apple in his anus shocked and if the man could make it through without making a single sound then he would live. grin If not then he would have his head chopped off. shocked

The man pulled down his pants and bent over. 1 apple smiley smiley smiley ...2 apples smiley smiley...3 apples smiley...but on the 4th apple he squeaked with pain embarassed and
then WHACK!!! sad He got his head cut off. sad sad

The 2nd man came back with his arms full of
grapes, at least 80 of them. He was told to
do the same as the man before him(1, 2, 3, 4,.......smiley smiley smiley ) and just as the clan's leader was about to put the last grape in his anus, the man laughed cheesy cheesy cheesy. And WHACK!!! sad His head was cut off. sad sad sad

Up in heaven the 2nd man came across the 1st man gaping shocked at him disbelieingly. "Dude! WTF?! You had only one grape left! Why the heck angry angry angry did you laugh?"

The 2nd man shook his head and grinned grin"I
couldn't help it, man. I really couldn't." He
laughed. cheesy cheesy "When I looked up I saw that the
last guy(Yuzedo) was running back with pineapples in his hands." cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Now what I don't know is how he managed to survive and take over Banana Island grin but then I'm guessing that is what brought abt the
"angry I Killed My Worst Fear With My Bare Hands! angry" part of his signaturecheesycheesycheesygrin

Belated Birthday Greetings to you man! Long Life n Prosperity. May God grant all your heart's desires. Amen. smiley

ONE LOVE.smiley
i like this! Creative

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by immortalvoices(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Even days after the events the greetings keep pouring in

Am in!

Am in!!!

I mean happy birthday 2 u boss...I wish I have you charisma in writing and typing!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! by GogetterMD(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Happy 2014 bday in arrears to chief sweetus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Die First (photo) / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others / SCAM ALERT: This Message Is Fraudulent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.