Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? (9168 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2013
In Antioch were the disciples first called Christians cos the people saw the xters of CHRIST in them(Acts 11:26). Now, it has become hereditary: Anyone born in the Christian home automatically becomes a Christian..Should this be?
A Believer is one who accept Jesus as Lord and believes in Him. Believers have been mixed with Christians in the Church of God today. Who are those to be called Christians and Believers? Is there any difference between them? Your views please...Happy Sunday!
Re: Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? by princecutie1: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
I believe there's a difference.... those who believe in God and obey Him and trust in the redemptive power of Jesus are CHRISTIANS But those who go to church because their mother says they must or boyfriend, husband,girlfriend, wife or anybody else says the must is actually a CHURCH GOER not a Christian... Christianity I believe is not just in confessing it But also in acting it in deeds...that's my view
Re: Any Difference Between Being A Christian And A Believer? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
princecutie1: I believe there's a difference.... those who believe in God and obey Him and trust in the redemptive power of Jesus are CHRISTIANS But those who go to church because their mother says they must or boyfriend, husband,girlfriend, wife or anybody else says the must is actually a CHURCH GOER not a Christian... Christianity I believe is not just in confessing it But also in acting it in deeds...that's my view
And Is There Any difference btwn Being A Christian and A Believer?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Our Best Easter In Nearly A Decade – Borno CAN / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.