Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9170 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2016
4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA began to ginger the people in July that he has done this and that. He said that he has healed the lame and raised the dead and Analice, the friend of Liar swallowed everything he said whole.

4evergod said he lives in Ajah. He told of how his father Mr. Ekwueme was healed from a heart problem(although his father is now late as a result of the same heart problem).

The guy also said that he can make an amputated leg grow out and cure HIV and anas09 swallowed it whole, same way he swallowed the dead story of Fayose healing the lame whole at arrival without a single confirmation undecided

Okay, when 4evergod was making mouth, Dalaman challenged him and promised to bring an HIV positive person to him for healing. 4everGod boldly accepted and said Dalaman should bring him. Then Dalaman said that he was going to contact those people first.[size=18pt] That was when the boasting of 4everGod started as if 'contacting the people' meant that Dalaman was scared of him. [/size]

You know na, me Otem have been going everywhere looking for at least one single miracle from churches but I have never seen one. In deeper life for example, people you sit with who are having external problems can never get cured. e.g the lame, those with stroke, conspicuous eye problems, obvious cancer, unequal legs, etc. But people who say they were mad, they have stomach problems and all internal problems(the stagemanaged ones) will always come out to share their testi-money(they have been paid).

Back to 4evergod matter, I challenged the guy, who was actually using the name NAIJADEYHIA to propagate the lie that he raised the dead through phone call. I told Naijadeyhia that on Jakande bridge very close to Ajah where he lives, a lame guy is always there sweeping the top of the bridge. So we should both meet there and then I'll see him healing the lame.

That was what I said o. Then Naijadeyhia just stopped. He didn't respond again with his NAIJADEYHIA ACCOUNT. THEN THE GUY SWITCHED OVER TO 4evergod account and came to my DOCTUFOS thread to challenge me that I am a demon.

The guy said he saw Adramelech inside me. He said that adramelech is a demon grin
So he said that we should meet so that he could chase Adramelech out of me. Then I perceived that 4evergod was the same Naijadeyhia whose real name is Samuel Ekwueme. Sharperly I agreed to meet 4evergod on the same Jakande bridge where I also agreed to meet Naijadeyhia.

That was how 4evergod also stopped talking to me o. I kept on saying, LET'S MEET TODAY, LET'S MEET TODAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, BUT BOTH NAIJADEYHIA AND 4EVERGOD DIDN'T REPLY ME O.

My advice for real, IF ANY PASTOR ASK YOU TO COME TO HIS HOUSE OR INSIDE HIS CHURCH FOR HEALING, GIVE THEM A NEUTRAL PLACE, ESPECIALLY A PLACE WHERE THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE GATHERED. THAT'S WHERE THE STORY WILL END. grin

kumuyi,Adeboye, Oyakhilome and TB Joshua had supposedly healed thousands within their church building, but they have healed no single soul on the roadside.

Or let me put it this way, they have healed thousands of people we do not know. But they have not healed a single person from the people we know one on one(not those we see at distance places).

cc: Johnydon22, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Muafrika2, Anas09, Analice, Joagbaje, Jcross, AmenRa1, HopefulLandlord, Ranchoddas, Keandre, Hahn, Mrzenographer

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Tenkobos(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Height of yeyeism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2016
There are people who know those people that you do not know

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
There are people who know those people that you do not know
it is not about THERE ARE PEOPLE. it is about, you gangan. Have you personally seen a lame person you know walking perfectly before? You gangan o.

You can as well notice this: miracles happen in large congregations such as two thousand to ten thousand people in number. But miracles don't happen in small congregation of 10 to 100 people. The only 'miracle' that can happen in few congregation is casting out demon grin and speaking in tongue cheesy
That one can even happen within two or three people wink

7 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by kevoh(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2016
@Otemanuduno

Proof of your chats/conversations with Naijadeyhia and 4evergod. Let us make this credible enough.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
it is not about THERE ARE PEOPLE. it is about, you gangan. Have you personally seen a lame person you know walking perfectly before? You gangan o.
I personally haven't seen a politician steall money

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by raphieMontella: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2016
lol...otem since god cant heal amputees... Science will... Mouth making christians
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2016
kevoh:
@Otemanuduno

Proof of your chats/conversations with Naijadeyhia and 4evergod. Let us make this credible enough.
4everGod:

You know He that is in me is greater than he that is in you. you are being possessed by Demons assigned to Christianity to distort and destroy and mislead and lie. demons like

Abaddon
Adramelech
Asmodeus
Astarte/ Astaroth
Azazel
Beelzebub
Behemoth
Belial
Belphegor

You are known by many names but you are the fallen and the great Serpent. The one sent to deceive many. he it is that has possessed you. You no longer have the ability to deny which is why you are now confronting me and speaking the truth as confirmation to all i have said you are and you are doing. Your power remains inconsequential to that of the most High God whom i serve. I await your visit tonight you vile lying demon from Hades.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;" (1 Timothy 4:1)

I know you for who you are!

Here is one...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Adeoba10(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Please, don't mock the holy spirit. You are playing with hell fire. Sorry, you are already a Nigerian, so hell fire is not a new thing to you. Sometimes i think bcus most of these northerner are muslim dats y T. B Joshua, Adeboye n co refused to heal dem, if not holy spirit sef go bow if dem use 2 dangote trailer go offload dos Almanjiri inside dia auditorium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

You use Astral projection and ancient demonic texts revealed to you by Abaddon, Adramelech, Hecate and the rest of them. You do not even know you are possessed because the demons in you have a strong grip on you. You somehow stumbled on how to engage in Astral Travels and decided to experiment with it not knowing that the demons in that realm were looking for a host.

Now that you know that i know you are trying so hard to bring in God in a lot of your responses to me you lying spirit. You know your current vessel is not your first even though you deceive him into believing he is special so as to give him an air of importance but same way he encountered you during one of his astral travels so have others encountered more powerful demons than you Adramelech and God Almighty has delivered them from your deceptive hands.

Otem the one speaking to you and controlling you is a weakling and a parasite.

Illussion 1} he wants you to believe and tell others that they can save themselves which is impossible

illussion 2} he wants you to believe that hell (his home) does not exist so you can live free and do what pleases you and not what pleases God thereby fulfilling the word of God that our Righteousness is a filthy rag before Him

illussion 3} he wants you to believe that you can become a god to yourself and only through self meditation (astral projection) can you become.

illussion 4} he wishes to shift salvation to the works of science and not the works of Christ when even the same scientists fall ill and die and cannot save themselves

i know that demon very well as i have encountered same. You speak words which their source is lost to you. He speaks to you in Enochian and you can only understand this demonic language because you are demon possessed yourself. You know i speak the truth and even you sometimes question his abilities as he has not tangibly shown you his power and only speaks words...that is because his only power is his tongue of deception just as he is deceiving you.

See another. I can sight him now. 4evergod are you ready to take up the challenge now? The lame guy is still on the Jakande bridge o. Pls let's go there. Then you can as well CAST OUT ADRAMELECH in me grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA began to ginger the people in July that he has done this and that. He said that he has healed the lame and raised the dead through phone call and Analice, the friend of Liar swallowed everything he said whole.

4evergod said he lives in Ajah. He told of how his father Mr. Ekwueme was healed from a heart problem(although his father is now late as a result of the same heart problem).

The guy also said that he can make an amputated leg grow out and cure HIV and anas09 swallowed it whole, same way he swallowed the dead story of Fayose healing the lame whole at arrival without a single confirmation undecided

Okay, when 4evergod was making mouth, Dalaman challenged him and promised to bring an HIV positive person to him for healing. 4everGod boldly accepted and said Dalaman should bring him. Then Dalaman said that he was going to contact those people first.[size=18pt] That was when the boasting of 4everGod started as if 'contacting the people' meant that Dalaman was scared of him. [/size]

You know na, me Otem have been going everywhere looking for at least one single miracle from churches but I have never seen one. In deeper life for example, people you sit with who are having external problems can never get cured. e.g the lame, those with stroke, conspicuous eye problems, obvious cancer, unequal legs, etc. But people who say they were mad, they have stomach problems and all internal problems(the stagemanaged ones) will always come out to share their testi-money(they have been paid).

Back to 4evergod matter, I challenged the guy, who was actually using the name NAIJADEYHIA to propagate the lie that he raised the dead through phone call. I told Naijadeyhia that on Jakande bridge very close to Ajah where he lives, a lame guy is always there sweeping the top of the bridge. So we should both meet there and then I'll see him healing the lame.

That was what I said o. Then Naijadeyhia just stopped. He didn't respond again with his NAIJADEYHIA ACCOUNT. THEN THE GUY SWITCHED OVER TO 4evergod account and came to my DOCTUFOS thread to challenge me that I am a demon.

The guy said he saw Adramelech inside me. He said that adramelech is a demon grin
So he said that we should meet so that he could chase Adramelech out of me. Then I perceived that 4evergod was the same Naijadeyhia whose real name is Samuel Ekwueme. Sharperly I agreed to meet 4evergod on the same Jakande bridge where I also agreed to meet Naijadeyhia.

That was how 4evergod also stopped talking to me o. I kept on saying, LET'S MEET TODAY, LET'S MEET TODAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, BUT BOTH NAIJADEYHIA AND 4EVERGOD DIDN'T REPLY ME O.

My advice for real, IF ANY PASTOR ASK YOU TO COME TO HIS HOUSE OR INSIDE HIS CHURCH FOR HEALING, GIVE THEM A NEUTRAL PLACE, ESPECIALLY A PLACE WHERE THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE ARE GATHERED. THAT'S WHERE THE STORY WILL END. grin

kumuyi,Adeboye, Oyakhilome and TB Joshua had supposedly healed thousands within their church building, but they have healed no single soul on the roadside.

Or let me put it this way, they have healed thousands of people we do not know. But they have not healed a single person from the people we know one on one(not those we see at distance places).

cc: Johnydon22, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Muafrika2, Anas09, Analice, Joagbaje, Jcross, AmenRa1, HopefulLandlord, Ranchoddas, Keandre, Hahn, Mrzenographer

You do realise that you are just a Nairaland clown. Naijadeyhias absence has been due to a ban. So do not assume it was due to your challenge which in itself is stupid as God will not be instructed by a demon possessed being as that would be obedience to the devil.

I already asked that you should use your Raverad given wealth and brain to buy a prosthetic limb for the crippled man since you know him so well and you promote all of science. Prove to everyone that your Reverad does care and is the god of scientists by getting the man a prosthetic limb first before you talk about God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
Please, don't mock the holy spirit. You are playing with hell fire. Sorry, you are already a Nigerian, so hell fire is not a new thing to you. Sometimes i think bcus most of these northerner are muslim dats y T. B Joshua, Adeboye n co refused to heal dem, if not holy spirit sef go bow if dem use 2 dangote trailer go offload dos Almanjiri inside dia auditorium.

I have tagged the holy spirit a better name. I have tagged him the holy Sule. Abi na holy mallam sef cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

You do realise that you are just a Nairaland clown. Naijadeyhias absence has been due to a ban. So do not assume it was due to your challenge which in itself is stupid as God will not be instructed by a demon possessed being as that would be obedience to the devil.

I already asked that you should use your Raverad given wealth and brain to buy a prosthetic limb for the crippled man since you know him so well and you promote all of science. Prove to everyone that your Reverad does care and is the god of scientists by getting the man a prosthetic limb first before you talk about God.
Pls come and cure the lame as you said. But you said that I should meet you so that you can cast out the demon in me and I agreed to meet you. So why bringing out this confession right now? Or do you think I don't want the Adramelech cast out?

So I ASK AGAIN, 4EVERGOD, CAN WE MEET AT THE JAKANDE BRIDGE SO THAT YOU CAN CAST OUT THAT DEMON YOU SAID THAT YOU SAW INSIDE ME?

THANKS.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Adeoba10(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have tagged the holy spirit a better name. I have tagged him the holy Sule. Abi na holy mallam sef cheesy
cheesy grin Me no dey Bro.... If "Touch not my anointing" crew cm back from church, i will report u to dem.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

cheesy grin Me no dey Bro.... If "Touch not my anointing" crew cm back from church, i will report u to dem.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls come and cure the lame as you said. But you said that I should meet you so that you can cast out the demon in me and I agreed to meet you. So why bringing out this confession right now? Or do you think I don't want the Adramelech cast out?

So I ASK AGAIN, 4EVERGOD, CAN WE MEET AT THE JAKANDE BRIDGE SO THAT YOU CAN CAST OUT THAT DEMON YOU SAID THAT YOU SAW INSIDE ME?

THANKS.

I know the entity in you is parasitic and needs attention to remain relevant which is why you keep jumping around seeking attention and vehemently posting your doctufos on everyones thread so as to force it down their throats.

My position with you still stands. Play your role as an ambassador of Reverad by meeting the need of the cripple on the bridge since he is well know to you and you ply that route a lot. Is it not better for you to give hom a prostethic limb and then mock God that He couldnt heal Him than for you to know you can not offer any help of your own and needs God to releave you of this quagmire.

Use your brain for once and prove your Reverad.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

I know the entity in you is parasitic and needs attention to remain relevant which is why you keep jumping around seeking attention and vehemently posting your doctufos on everyones thread so as to force it down their throats.

My position with you still stands. Play your role as an ambassador of Reverad by meeting the need of the cripple on the bridge since he is well know to you and you ply that route a lot. Is it not better for you to give hom a prostethic limb and then mock God that He couldnt heal Him than for you to know you can not offer any help of your own and needs God to releave you of this quagmire.

Use your brain for once and prove your Reverad.

But you are the person who said that I should meet you to cast out the demon in me. So when can we meet? Can we meet at Thomas Estate if you wish? Or we should meet in front of School Masters Academy or YAD PRIME SHOPPING PLAZA. Let's just meet as you said, to remove the Adramelech you said that you saw in me. Or don't you wish that I am set free? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

But you are the person who said that I should meet you to cast out the demon in me. So when can we meet?

So now you are shifting from healing a cripple to casting out your demon? Epic!

It shows you have absolutely no help to render the cripple...not even a prostethic limb. What a shame! So Reverad cannot afford to provide his ambassador with money for prostethic limbs or even show him how to scientifically make one.

Shame on you!

Regarding the demon in you, he seems to have a right to be in you as you went seeking him out yourself when you were seeking power via astral travels.

I asked you to visit me in my home "that night" we chatted. .Fear of the obvious couldnt make you appear. Lol
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Since you didn't want to take up the HEALING CRIPPLE challenge, then maybe the ADRAMELECH casting would be better cheesy

BTW, the cripple is still on the bridge o. Should we meet tomorrow? If you can heal him, don't you think it will convert many to your religion?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Since you didn't want to take up the HEALING CRIPPLE challenge, then maybe the ADRAMELECH casting would be better cheesy

BTW, the cripple is still on the bridge o. Should we meet tomorrow? If you can heal him, don't you think it will convert many to your religion?

If you buy him a prostethic limb don't you think people would believe your doctufos more? Rather than shouting "use your brain" up and down which by the way people are already using why not make " PRACTICAL" use of your brain Mr Reverad ambassador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

It shows you have absolutely no help to render the cripple...not even a prostethic limb. What a shame! So Reverad cannot afford to provide his ambassador with money for prostethic limbs or even show him how to scientifically make one.

Shame on you!

Regarding the demon in you, he seems to have a right to be in you as you went seeking him out yourself when you were seeking power via astral travels.

I asked you to visit me in my home "that night" we chatted. .Fear of the obvious couldnt make you appear. Lol

At the Bolded, you are making it seem as if REVERAD the father of yahweh ever promised humanity that he will personally heal them. You have forgotten that God has given us brains already and the cure of lameness is with those who tap deep into their brain(the scientists) and as time goes on, the farther we tap into our brain, the better our world becomes.

However, until RELIGIOUS MESS OF NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS REDUCED TO ALMOST INSIGNIFICANT, NIGERIA WILL NOT GROW.

yahweh(satan) the deceiver is in trouble. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, ALL THE HOSTS OF yahweh TREMBLES grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

At least I did not kill anybody while creating the awareness that REVERAD, THE ALMIGHTY GOD is the father of Yahweh, the bast*rd. But Eusebius and Constantine and the popes who made Christianity popular killed all other religious worshippers to make theirs popular. Pls say something about this.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

At the Bolded, you are making it seem as if REVERAD the father of yahweh ever promised humanity that he will personally heal them. You have forgotten that God has given us brains already and the cure of lameness is with those who tap deep into their brain(the scientists) and as time goes on, the farther we tap into our brain, the better our world becomes.

However, until RELIGIOUS MESS OF NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS REDUCED TO ALMOST INSIGNIFICANT, NIGERIA WILL NOT GROW.

yahweh(satan) the deceiver is in trouble. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, ALL THE HOSTS OF yahweh TREMBLES grin

What does science do? Provide solution right?

Who is Reverad? The god of scientists right?

So Reverad is meant to provide solution. Simple!

You are your gods ambassador so prove his scientific position by carrying out every scientific solution possible and this cripple and his prostethic limb is just a small solution. If you cannot provide this small solution as his ambassador does this not raise doubts about whom you claim you are and serve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

At least I did not kill anybody while creating the awareness that REVERAD, THE ALMIGHTY GOD is the father of Yahweh, the bastard. But Eusebius and Constantine and the popes who made Christianity popular killed all other religious worshippers to make theirs popular. Pls say something about this.

I know your gambits. Dont shift from the issue at hand. Go and get a prostethic limb for the cripple as a furtherance of the message of the doctufos. Can you? Will you?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by kevoh(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Here is one...
Too much info on the thread grin grin grin , I am coming back to read, digest and probably comment. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

At least I did not kill anybody while creating the awareness that REVERAD, THE ALMIGHTY GOD is the father of Yahweh, the bast*rd. But Eusebius and Constantine and the popes who made Christianity popular killed all other religious worshippers to make theirs popular. Pls say something about this.

The cripple is very well known to you... perhaps even on a first name basis because you parade that bridge regularly but is it not wickedness on your part and falsehood to have known such a crippled person who is in need of Scientific help for so long yet you have been unable to provide such a help? Yet you declare Reverad as being the god of scientists and you are his spokesman.

Falsehood and deception all mixed together.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

What does science do? Provide solution right?

Who is Reverad? The god of scientists right?

So Reverad is meant to provide solution. Simple!

You are your gods ambassador so prove his scientific position by carrying out every scientific solution possible and this cripple and his prostethic limb is just a small solution. If you cannot provide this small solution as his ambassador does this not raise doubts about whom you claim you are and serve?

This guy is shifting attention from his lame god to the ALMIGHTY GOD, WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. BUT I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SHIFT THAT ATTENTION.
You are the one who advocated the use of miracle to heal the lame but now you are afraid to take up the challenge. What I claim has already been seen as the truth. At least my GOD who made all brains has manifested himself through the scientists, but your god... lol cheesy

Kumuyi who claimed to heal cancer(his former wife died of cancer)
Myles Monroe whom Yahweh promised long life(he died with his family in plane crash)
Your dad whom you claimed your god healed of heart problem(he died of the same heart problem)

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and all his hosts must BOW!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Breakdbond: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...otem
since god cant heal amputees...
Science will...
Mouth making christians
When science does, they will ascribe it to their powerless God
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by kevoh(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod are you Naijadeyhia?

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

This guy is shifting attention from his lame god to the ALMIGHTY GOD, WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. BUT I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SHIFT THAT ATTENTION.
You are the one who advocated the use of miracle to heal the lame but now you are afraid to take up the challenge. What I claim has already been seen as the truth. At least my GOD who made all brains has manifested himself through the scientists, but your god... lol cheesy

Kumuyi who claimed to heal cancer(his former wife died of cancer)
Myles Monroe whom Yahweh promised long life(he died with his family in plane crash)
Your dad whom you claimed your god healed of heart problem(he died of the same heart problem)

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and all his hosts must BOW!!! grin

Sorry to disappoint you but my dad did not die of a heart condition.

You were the one who mentioned a cripple on a bridge whom I have never seen which is proof that the cripple has been known to you for a good while yet you could not at least get him an artificial limb as the scientists you claimed to be and the advocate of Reverad.

My God does not need to prove anything to you as you stand with another and you declare another so the onus is on you to directly prove this other. But you sheepishly hide behind scientists as your god has nothing in itself to offer.

So Scientists are greater than Reverad and not the other way around. So I can safely say scientists are Reverad and not the demonic lies you spin due to your gods feelings of inadequacy.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2016
kevoh:
4everGod are you Naijadeyhia?

Why not ask the OP since he is so smart. Perhaps I am also a twin and naijadeyhia and 4evergod are twin brothers. Let him decipher that.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2016
kevoh:
4EVERGOD are you Naijadeyhia?

The Adramelech in me made me detect it so. Same way the adramelech in me made me detect that his father died of heart problem which he claimed was healed. That same adramelech made me know that Naijadeyhia is only having mouth and I wished to meet him. cheesy

Lol, nothing brain cannot do o. If you do meditation daily, Christians will be scared of you and even dream of you as a witch. That's what's making me smart. I have become a detective.

I remember Goddys who said that his small god will make me, the user of the GODGIVEN Brain beg for bread on July 6. To the shock of everyone, that guy displayed his account number publicly on NL, begging for money online. It's good to use our brains o, else one will just end up sad in the afterlife after realizing that one has lived his entire life scammed by religions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) / Churches Now Market Centres / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.