Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

NFF Officials Exchange Blows In Abu Dhabi Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Officials Exchange Blows In Abu Dhabi Stadium (668 Views)

Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences / Super Eagles Arrive Abu Dhabi For Cote D’ Ivoire, Sudan Friendly / Scuffle In Eagles Camp As Nff Officials Trade Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Officials Exchange Blows In Abu Dhabi Stadium by octaviusesse(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Two officials of the Nigerian Football Federation, Barrister Musa ,NFF's General Secretary and Chief Mike Umeh, NFF's First Vice President exchanged blows on Friday inside the Abu Dhabi stadium.

Problem started, Chief Umeh the League Management Committee members of using better cars than NFF chieftains and that he also said that Barrister Ahmed Musa was not fit to handle NFF's matters because he was incompetent.

During the final match of the U-17 competition, Chief Umeh was given a category 1 ticket, he then began complaining that every country was given 20 VIP tickets, why then was he not given one of the VIP tickets as NFF vice president.

On seeing the League Management committee members in the VIP section, Chief Umeh was reported to have been angry and challenged the General Secretary, Barrister Musa, sitting beside him. Musa told him he knew nothing about it “Oga two of us are seating here, I don’t know anything about tickets, besides I just arrived yesterday “, and then Chief Umeh proceeded say “you are a useless man . I have to trek five minutes to ease myself in a competition that belongs to us?”This angered Barrister Musa who told Chief Umeh to retract his statement, but Umeh instead repeated the insult over and over again and so Musa called Umeh “ hopeless man”.

Both of them stood up and went for each others throat exchanging blows.http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/11/nff-officials-exchange-blows-in-abu.html
Re: NFF Officials Exchange Blows In Abu Dhabi Stadium by otipoju(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Ishe ile lo gbe won de ita.

Translated they are exporting the trademark of our government officials
Re: NFF Officials Exchange Blows In Abu Dhabi Stadium by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Brazil: Blatter Sends Message To Nigeria / Mikel Scores Again / Here Is An alternative For Livescore If It Suddenly Shutdown Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.