Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? (4283 Views)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / I Am Akpos The Greatest Liar On Earth, Can You Beat That??? / I Am The Greatest Liar On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Our goat na alsatian
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
sun never beat me b4...na plane i dey use enter my toilet...usain bolt dy live 4 back ov our yard,we dy jogg 2geda evry mornin
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Since all my years for naija, I neva enter port-hole befor....any car wey I use dey get gallop resistor..
I neva even experience power failure sef... #just wondering wat it wil be like...
#proudlynigerian..
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Apet19(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wetin una all talk na true
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
ah day use ma blackberry bold 6 as inverter for house cos of this yeye tcn
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
I slapped a Major General for front of Barracks gate and all d soldiers on guard at d gate plus his driver were all clapping and hailing me.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
favoured-seed:
I slapped a Major General for front of Barracks gate and all d soldiers on guard at d gate plus his driver were all clapping and hailing me.
i would have loved the opposite.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
possibilita: i would have loved the opposite.
Opposite? As per General slap me? Dat one fit happen anyday na.
Do u know wt ti means for a bloody civillian to confront an ordinary soldier for barrack not to talk of a genenal, and also for d boys to be watching? Infact very imposible
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
favoured-seed:

Opposite? As per General slap me? Dat one fit happen anyday na.
Do u know wt ti means for a bloody civillian to confront an ordinary soldier for barrack not to talk of a genenal, and also for d boys to be watching? Infact very imposible
i mean the opposite after you slap the general,and i know say ya leg day shake and e nearly break after you slap the general.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
possibilita: i mean the opposite after you slap the general,and i know say ya leg day shake and e nearly break after you slap the general.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by marwanafrica: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
i dont know why i am not good in lying even for just for a play
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by blezynetym(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am schooling at Unical in Uyo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Funny Naija Father Christmas Costumes (PICS) / Hilarious: A Guy Sitting Next To These Beautiful Babe In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.