Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? (5976 Views)

Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by bbkool09: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
London’s best cook for African dishes, Adenike Mustapha celebrated her birthday yesterday. And to show their love, Nollywood’s Rukky Sanda, Oge and Ebube showed up at the birthday dinner to celebrate with Nike.

Rukky Sanda's fashion statement needs to be checked.
http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/aside-breasts-what-went-wrong-with-this.html
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Rikidony(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Post the pix here or it didnt happen

1 Like

Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Rikidony(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Post the pix here or it didnt happen.....mchwww undecided
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Smeeky(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rikidony: Post the pix here or it didnt happen.....mchwww undecided
Seconded
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Poor boy. undecided
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Ichel: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Mk i no swear 4 u ooo, wey d breast nah

1 Like

Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by cfc: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Mashanfani, Ashiwere,
Just wasted my precious time.......May God in his infinite mercy punish you and your generation......I opened the link nofin, I swear absolute nofin......no allow me curse you oooooooo, cos is too early in the morning 5:46am 11/11/2013

(ò.̯Ó)

3 Likes

Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Tholudee(f): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2013
cfc: Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Mashanfani, Ashiwere,
Just wasted my precious time.......May God in his infinite mercy punish you and your generation......I opened the link nofin, I swear absolute nofin......no allow me curse you oooooooo, cos is too early in the morning 5:46am 11/11/2013

(ò.̯Ó)
grin grin grin no be yu wan see bossom?
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by chimerase2: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2013

(ò.̯Ó)
this early momo u wn see brea.st
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Olayideh(f): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2013
grin cheesy

So u avn't cursed him yet?,wat if u now curse him wetin u for talk Jare?

(ò.̯Ó)
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by ignis: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Mod, Please do your work and ban this fucktatd...
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2013
ignis: Mod, Please do your work and ban this fucktatd...
so you sef wan see breasst? anyway, cheque my pix to see ma 42inches blokus.
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oti dun pa tongue grin

(ò.̯Ó)
Re: Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo? by ignis: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
so you sef wan see breasst? anyway, cheque my pix to see ma 42inches blokus.
You no well..

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Evil Women In The History / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New Sexy Photos / Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.