Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Resuscitating My Writing Skill. Pls Read, And Comment.thanks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Resuscitating My Writing Skill. Pls Read, And Comment.thanks (567 Views)

Writer's Block(pls Read And Comment) / Best Site That Develops Your Writing Skill / Turn Your Writing Skill Into A Money Making Venture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resuscitating My Writing Skill. Pls Read, And Comment.thanks by Tunby(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hi guys, I'd developed interest in writing, a few years back but somehow, I stopped, after a few months.
Now, however I want to resuscitate the writing spirit in me.I will be posting intermittently so I need you guys to help in ,commenting,editing, criticizing and encouraging me.Thanks

Here is a poem I've written:

How incredible the way it works
To the the techno-illiterates, magic
Communication enhanced greatly
Even semi-illiterates still cannot believe it

Masts, cables, micro-chips
All for the communication "magic"
The techno-literates thank their stars
For they understand the principles behind

Two persons speaking each to the other
A great distance apart though
The mere thought of what it is, catches anyone's attention
"What a great invention" he concludes

Nowadays, functions extended
Games, texts, pictures, etc, appeal very much
to kids, lovers, and in transactions respectively
Great kudos to the telephone inventor.

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of African Proverbs Part 2 / Quotes On Writing From Some Of The Greats... / NL Collaborative Poetry Competition(season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.