Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day (971 Views)

God's Standard Of Judgement According To Nigerians. / God's Standard Ways Before Going Into Any Marriage. / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by laplace19(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Different denominations with their different doctrines........which one will we then believe in?
Some churches will tell you that wearing trousers,putting on mini skirts,earrings,etc in the house of God do not matter(not sin in the eyes of God as far as your heart is immaculate) whereas some christian churches will term it a sin before the Lord.

I have been watching cables,seeing how the whites worship God even without headtie on their heads,some of their pastors will even put on face-cap while preaching and be performing their own miracles......but coming to most of our pastors and reverends down here,it's another different thing..

Catholics have some doctrines not synonymous to those of Anglicans,methodists,Deeper life and other penticostal churches,etc.......now,how are we to know the actual doctrine God will judge us with?
Most pastors will tell you that not going to church is a sin.......what if I have decided to pray in my house without going to church?..Besides our body is the temple of God.

My friend told me that God's standard of judgement is just love(to love one another)......I asked him,so what about having an intimate sex and as well be loving one another,will it lead me to heaven?.....he became mute......

I know there are many bible folks on nairaland,the reason why I have decided to table this matter here.....your response will be highly needed........
Please,let's refrain from this comment "Only God knows His own standard of judgement" as it will be a dogma and you don't expect everyone to just accept it.........

What is really the standard of God's judgement that we will do here on earth to simply make heaven?

Thanks all
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by Davefirst(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
God standard of judgment will be base on your heart (conscience)

There's no sin without the still voice from your heart that will judge you first before you did it.. So your conscience will judge you in the judgement day weather you fully follow the bible laws, you are redeemed by the blood of christ or you are self righteous..
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by laplace19(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davefirst: God standard of judgment will be base on your heart (conscience)

There's no sin without the still voice from your heart that will judge you first before you did it.. So your conscience will judge you in the judgement day weather you fully follow the bible laws, you are redeemed by the blood of christ or you are self righteous..

Davefirst....... Is wearing trousers in the house of God a sin? If your answer is YES. Then does it mean that out of millions of people wearing trousers in some churches that their conscience keep telling them it's a sin?
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by Davefirst(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
laplace19:

Davefirst....... Is wearing trousers in the house of God a sin? If your answer is YES. Then does it mean that out of millions of people wearing trousers in some churches that their conscience keep telling them it's a sin?
Even if it's billions of people who took a step of sin, their conscience will surely tell them.. according to the scripture: A man shall not put on what belongs to woman and vice versa..
If we should interpret that, I think they re guilty of that.. (Am still trying to make more scripture research, studies and Holy spirit interpretation base on that discussion)
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by laplace19(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davefirst:
Even if it's billions of people who took a step of sin, their conscience will surely tell them.. according to the scripture: A man shall not put on what belongs to woman and vice versa..
If we should interpret that, I think they re guilty of that.. (Am still trying to make more scripture research, studies and Holy spirit interpretation base on that discussion)

Ok.....do more research,cos some will even tell you that while Jesus was on earth he wore gown...... that those trousers are made in their own form(female pattern),different from guys' own
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by amaralizzy40y: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
God wil judge according to wht he wrote in the bible. So our beleive and doctrine shld be accordin 2 d teaching of d bible. Becos is d same bible dat God wil use to judge us on d last day.
Re: God's Standard Of Judgement At The Last Day by laplace19(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
God wil judge according to wht he wrote in the bible. So our beleive and doctrine shld be accordin 2 d teaching of d bible. Becos is d same bible dat God wil use to judge us on d last day.

Is smoking weed in the bible?
Not putting on head-tie while in the church,is it in the bible?.......if God is to use everything in the bible and judge

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Jesus Created The World In Six HOURS. (#mystery) / Ten Things In The Bible That Christians Dont Believe / Confessions Of An International Prostitute!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.