Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? (6685 Views)

Saraki Begs Tinubu; Is Now Ready To Respect Leaders Position / Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by agbameta: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Tell us where Tinubu got his education from primary level illiterate, its not only "accountant in 'mobile'"

He worked at fortune 500 comps with his elementary certificate... We are on the same page for sure. lmao.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by farem: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Arthur Anderson
Deloitte
Mobil etc

He worked in the above companies with his Primary 6 Certificate...

[color=#990000]
I Wonder my brother. People digging the Pacific to unearth the carcasses of dogs.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by dridowu: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hearing of the name "TINUBU" gives some set of people hypertension.
Jagaban Baba Agba
Double Twale for Jagaban
Owo meji fun eyan kan
Asiwaju of Lagos

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oh boy see GP, never knew Tinubu is that brilliant. At least those who are saying Jagaban didn't go to school have seen for themselves. If any of those Akpu-Eaters are still asking questions concerning Tinubu's education again, such person needs to consult an Opthalmologist. Tinubu is a University graduate. Move on with your life and quit the obsession before you develop high blood pressure. Jagaban you are too much.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by chegx(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tinubu is not a graduate, so?
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by gramci: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Hope I'm safe!!!

At least I didn't slay any "akpu-chopper" today...

na person born this one?

*SMH*

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by saintdeby(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
he was a furniture doing furnishing for delloite, and mobil workers, stupid goat mtschewwwwwwwww
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Itoroetti(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
saintdeby: he was a furniture doing furnishing for delloite, and mobil workers, stupid goat mtschewwwwwwwww

Pi.g propeller
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Itoroetti(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
agbameta:

You lazy and ignorant villagers are the best source of comedy by far.... lmao

Like father like son.I'm not suprise
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Itoroetti(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Tell us where Tinubu got his education from primary level illiterate, its not only "accountant in 'mobile'"
FreeGlobe:
FreeGlobe:
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Itoroetti(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
donphilopus: He didn't school in Nigeria, so he might probably not have a Nigerian Classmate

Another excuse but na wash
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by donphilopus: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Itoroetti :

Another excuse but na wash
How many Nigerians who graduated from a foreign university have Nigerians as classmates??
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by 1wolex85: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
@OP, Na wa o! Has it gotten to this level? You may not like his ways but u suggesting he is not a graduate is a new lo (ps there is nothing wrong with not being a graduate). How can u be asking nairalanders to prove tinubu went to school? Are majority of nairalanders his mate? Did they go to school with him to the extent that they would know his classmates? Na u dey find wetin no loss and u are askin others to prove it! Does that make sense.
I didn't even know he worked with all those companies apart from mobil. I watched a documentary on his 60th birthday and his former colleagues at mobil were interviewed, dats how I know he worked there as an auditor and if you know anything about multinationals, they verify your credentials to the minutest detail and u are there saying they don't care abt ur certificates, just talk about what you know for God sake.
Lastly, what's your aim of opening this thread?

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by agbameta: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Itoroetti :

Like father like son.I'm not suprise

You said tinubu did not graduate and we agreed with you so what exactly do you want you confused village rat?

I'm very happy to be like my non graduate illiterate father jare... Now what? You village scumbag..lmao
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by IVORY2009(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
utumunta: Please people should leave our leader alone. Jagaban is a seasoned accountant of international repute. He was so intelligent as a student that he did not have a teacher or classmates. He did it alone.
Don't ask me how he came about his certificates. Ask Salisu Buhari instead.

; D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy 0'boy u be d badest dude..
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Moshood Ogundire (aka Bola Tinubu) claimed he attended Government College Ibadan GCI however this has been disproved, he never attended GCI. How can he now claim to have a bachelors' degree when he never attended secondary school. Everything about him seems to be invisible - Invisible secondary school certificate, invisible degrees etc carry go jare, the best student to have graduated from Chicago State University smiley
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by theoctopus: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tinubu is a certificate forger. Gani Fawehimi was his nemesis. He will never forget Gani. He has a toronto certificate. lol. Tinubu is the biggest fraud is Nigeria today and it speaks volumes about his followers. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by IVORY2009(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Alumni Association of those universities can be used for verification, if need be, some questions like wat year did he graduate would be requested for, activities he was involved in while in school, e.g. Science club, association of Accounting club, etc,
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by agbameta: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
IVORY2009: Alumni Association of those universities can be used for verification, if need be, some questions like wat year did he graduate would be requested for, activities he was involved in while in school, e.g. Science club, association of Accounting club, etc,

Outstanding Alumni Awards

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor,
State of Lagos, Nigeria
Richard J. Daley College, Illinois

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on democracy's front line in Nigeria.

A former student of Richard J. Daley College in Illinois, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state, a region with the largest city in the most populous country in West Africa. His mission is reconstruction, renewal, and the establishment of a new state. His administration is striving to improve education, health care, roads and other public services. Although it is one of the world's top oil producers and has vast untapped reserves of gas and iron ore, Nigeria is hampered by government debts and widespread poverty.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

After graduation he worked for Arthur Andersen; Deloitte, Haskins and Sells; and GTE Services Corp. before returning to Nigeria in 1983 to work for Mobil Oil Nigeria. At Mobil, he advanced to treasurer of the company.

Tinubu returned to his homeland when exiles were asked to help rebuild the country and was elected to the Nigerian Senate in 1992. After the presidential election was nullified in 1993, Tinubu became a founding member of the National Democratic Coalition of Nigeria that mobilized support to restore democracy. In 1999, after civilian rule was restored, Tinubu was elected governor of Lagos.

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Tinubu is a certified illiterate I swear. Even the well reputed American Association of Community Colleges gave him their prestigious Alumni award even though he did not attend or graduate from any of their schools.... grin

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by agbameta: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
graduated summa cumlaude.

^^^^^^^

Tinubu must have bribed them to include that.... grin

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by IVORY2009(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
www.degreeverify.org will do the magic, I have an old friend working der; but it will take some process.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by agbameta: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
IVORY2009: www.degreeverify.org will do the magic, I have an old friend working der; but it will take some process.

You asked for verification by alumni associations, but I took it a step further by showing you what the college association did and said about him, you forgot about alumni and lashed on to some silly stuff about some link and imaginary friend...comedy...lmao
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by hercules07: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus: Tinubu is a certificate forger. Gani Fawehimi was his nemesis. He will never forget Gani. He has a toronto certificate. lol. Tinubu is the biggest fraud is Nigeria today and it speaks volumes about his followers. grin

When Gani was dying of Cancer, Tinubu paid him a visit to find out how he was doing, Gani was so overwhelmed that a man he took to court could still come to check on him, a keen follower of Lagos politics will know that Tinubu explained himself to the State house of assembly, I think his real name is not Tinubu and he did not use that name in his primary and secondary days, also, he narrated how the former governor of Oyo state Lam Adesina called him aside in school and begged (prostrated) him to take his studies seriously, decades later, he in turn with all of his commissioners prostrated for Lam Adesina to honour him for what he did.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by cKaiser: 3:42am On Nov 11, 2013
You can check the links below

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Bola Tinubu served as governor of the state of Lagos from 1999 to 2007, during which he initiated reforms that improved the efficiency of the civil service and improved infrastructure. He served from 1992 to 1993 as a senator until the end of the Nigerian Third Republic. Prior to entering politics he worked in the private sector for companies including Arthur Andersen and Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells. He was also an executive of Mobil Oil Nigeria. After Tinubu left politics, he became active in negotiations to unite Nigeria’s opposition parties and in pushing for electoral reforms. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Chicago State University in business administration in 1979. He holds the tribal aristocratic title of asiwaju, given to him by the Oba of Lagos, who holds a ceremonial position as traditional leader of the state of Lagos.

http://www.princeton.edu/successfulsocieties/oralhistories/view.xml?id=263
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Osgilliat(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2013
I wish he is not a graduate i would have said that particular leader that graduated and also having PHD have nothing to show for it,only to be controlled like wheel chair.

Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by Sibrah: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Another thread created by you, against Tinubu www.nairaland.com/1511992/tinubu-more-corrupt-than-ibori
Corruption != Fake certificate.
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by donphilopus: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Sibrah: Corruption != Fake certificate.
while Non-corruption= Non-preoven Phd in Zoology
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by WildChild00(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: while Non-corruption= Non-preoven Phd in Zoology

[size=18pt] Degree in Business Administration ko!, grin Degree in Accounting ni! university of Chikago fa, but the truth of the matter is dat Tinubu still can communicate very well, is composition of the english language, is so great and well acticulate to the point, wenever I listen to him speak. [/size]
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by donphilopus: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2013
WildChild00:

[size=18pt] Degree in Business Administration ko!, grin Degree in Accounting ni! university of Chikago fa, but the truth of the matter is dat Tinubu still can communicate very well, is composition of the english language, is so great and well acticulate to the point, wenever I listen to him speak. [/size]
So GEJ is a good communicator of English?? SMH
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by WildChild00(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: So GEJ is a good communicator of English?? SMH

[size=15pt] Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not a good communicator either, but the records of his educational achievement are clearly spelt out for all to see, verified, but that of Ahmed Bola Tinubu can not be verified as we speak, but on the other hand, Ahmed Bola Tinubu know as the Jagaba by is fans can communicate more than those who even had a PHD degree, this simply means that it is not all school, school schoool that matters all the time, but your ability to put down what you have learnt in the so called school into your day to day activities/ everyday task. [/size]
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by donphilopus: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2013
WildChild00:

[size=15pt] Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not a good communicator either, but the records of his educational achievement are clearly spelt out for all to see, verified, but that of Ahmed Bola Tinubu can not be verified as we speak, but on the other hand, Ahmed Bola Tinubu know(n) as the Jagaba by (h)is fans can communicate more than those who even had a PHD degree, this simply means that it is not all school, school schoool that matters all the time, but your ability to put down what you have learnt in the so called school into your day to day activities/ everyday task. [/size]
Corrected
Re: Tinubu Is Not A Graduate? by WildChild00(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: Corrected

Case closed and dismissed, all stand.

We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? / How APC Dealt With PDP In Rivers East Senatorial Zone