Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

What is the most beautiful thing on earth? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (9312 Views)

Dubai's Miracle Garden Is World’s Most Beautiful Garden / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / What Is The Most Beautiful Thing On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Soulful(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
The most beautiful thing on earth is to know you are living a life that is pleasing to God.....

The second most beautiful thing on earth is the face of the one who you love the most as you walk in the door!!
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cushman(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2005
Soulful:

The most beautiful thing on earth is to know you are living a life that is pleasing to God.....

The second most beautiful thing on earth is the face of the one who you love the most as you walk in the door!!

I like that
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by eslynera(f): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2006
smiley
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by babagana(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2006
To have 9mnths old daughter called, Fatima!
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cillalove(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2006
i think the most beautiful thing on earth is putting a smile on a face of sum1 in need
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cushman(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2006
cillalove:

i think the most beautiful thing on earth is putting a smile on a face of someone in need

cool
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by rashman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2006
ook wink kiss
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by rashman(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
ook wink kiss
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cushman(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
rashman:

ook wink kiss

What tha hell does that suppose to mean?
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by AbbeyMarie(f): 2:45am On Feb 16, 2006
How could you pick THEE most beautiful thing on Earth?

Would it be: a sunset on a beach? well maybe,  I mean, can't you just imagine it perfectly?

I close my eyelids as I sit on the beach at the edge of the water. The salty water splashes against my feet and bare ankles leaving them with a tingling sensation as the water returns back to the ocean. Warm sand runs between my fingers, leaving an almost sensual touch. Wind brushes hair against my face and fills my ears with the perfect harmony to wondrous sound of waters crashing against the shore. Still on my tongue is the pleasurable taste of my favorite tea, that lets happiness cascade into my body like crystal clear water being poured into a cup, overflowing. My nose fills with the distinct flavor of life,  of beauty and unconditional love and God. Slowly I open my eyelids and gaze at the sight before me. Colors I have never imagined have been painted across the sky,  it's own canvass. Gleaming pinks, comforting oranges, and yellows that combine them together light the sky afire. Passion blazes across it, and it caresses my skin, leaving goosebumps on my arms and legs.

OR, would it be in a forest?

The earthy smell of the ground engulfs me. Trees reach into the sky like they are yearning to get into heaven. Words are being whispered throughout the forest which caresses my body and fills my soul with peace. silent music pours out of me dancing between the trees and blades of grass, making leaves soar through the sky, lifting me up into the air, letting me dream and hope like I have nothing to loose, like it was the last time I could ever dream or hope. God's creatures created with such care, and gentleness live their daily lives as I watch and dream. So innocent and good, living as God created them too. The joy is too much to withhold inside, so I let a single pure note ring throughout the forest, conveying everything I have ever felt or will feel.

But, how could you compare that to a child?

Just born, she lie there, in her mothers arms, sleeping so peacefully. I realize that she could make a difference, change the world. She could give hope to people, help them believe and have faith. That God loves her so much, loves this child so much, that even though God knows every single time she would fail, sin, and betray him, even though he could have created someone who would have maybe sinned less, sworn one less time, told one more person about him, gotten better grades in school, even though, he decided to create her. To give her life, and a chance to live, to be whomever she wants to be. The chance to dance like no one's around or sing like no one's listening. To be who she is without any barricades up, being her true soul. Trusting and being loyal, kind, and good.

How could you compare that to friendship?

Two friends sit there together, closely, simply talking. Knowing things about eachother that others do not. Never betraying eachother, always loving. Having a trust beyond all else, for they have broken it before. But have shown mercy to one another and forgave the other. Knowing everything about the other, and yet not judging them, not having to be afraid to share about themselves. Able to be simply who they are.

How could you compare that to a night sky?

The deep purple and midnight blues collide together in waves, with only small, but bright, lights breaking the smoothness of it. With cool wind caressing my skin as I turn in circles trying to soak it in, all the beauty and pureness. I fall on the grass and stare above me, and let the sight penetrate my skin engraving it's message of good into my very soul.

Millions upon millions of things have graced the earth with it's presence. To choose one as the best, the most beautiful,  is almost a crime. For none can be compared with the others. They can fill you up with emotions you cannot controll, but will release free, for bottled up inside they cannot be.
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by nightrider: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2006
you know you guys are probably gonna kick me for this but i think the most beautiful thing on earth is a

Womans Naked body

The design is so simple but so absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous.
The problem is we think about it in sexual terms all the time.

Its so beautiful its the most explioted thing on earth, it sells videos, magazines, films, internet, phones, even aeroplanes now.

hmmmmmmm
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2006
eh!!!!! charlie why wld we kick u whn u're praising da handiwork of God
praise onnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cushman(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2006
AbbeyMarie:

How could you pick THEE most beautiful thing on Earth?

Would it be: a sunset on a beach? well maybe, I mean, can't you just imagine it perfectly?

I close my eyelids as I sit on the beach at the edge of the water. The salty water splashes against my feet and bare ankles leaving them with a tingling sensation as the water returns back to the ocean. Warm sand runs between my fingers, leaving an almost sensual touch. Wind brushes hair against my face and fills my ears with the perfect harmony to wondrous sound of waters crashing against the shore. Still on my tongue is the pleasurable taste of my favorite tea, that lets happiness cascade into my body like crystal clear water being poured into a cup, overflowing. My nose fills with the distinct flavor of life, of beauty and unconditional love and God. Slowly I open my eyelids and gaze at the sight before me. Colors I have never imagined have been painted across the sky, it's own canvass. Gleaming pinks, comforting oranges, and yellows that combine them together light the sky afire. Passion blazes across it, and it caresses my skin, leaving goosebumps on my arms and legs.

OR, would it be in a forest?

The earthy smell of the ground engulfs me. Trees reach into the sky like they are yearning to get into heaven. Words are being whispered throughout the forest which caresses my body and fills my soul with peace. silent music pours out of me dancing between the trees and blades of grass, making leaves soar through the sky, lifting me up into the air, letting me dream and hope like I have nothing to loose, like it was the last time I could ever dream or hope. God's creatures created with such care, and gentleness live their daily lives as I watch and dream. So innocent and good, living as God created them too. The joy is too much to withhold inside, so I let a single pure note ring throughout the forest, conveying everything I have ever felt or will feel.

But, how could you compare that to a child?

Just born, she lie there, in her mothers arms, sleeping so peacefully. I realize that she could make a difference, change the world. She could give hope to people, help them believe and have faith. That God loves her so much, loves this child so much, that even though God knows every single time she would fail, sin, and betray him, even though he could have created someone who would have maybe sinned less, sworn one less time, told one more person about him, gotten better grades in school, even though, he decided to create her. To give her life, and a chance to live, to be whomever she wants to be. The chance to dance like no one's around or sing like no one's listening. To be who she is without any barricades up, being her true soul. Trusting and being loyal, kind, and good.

How could you compare that to friendship?

Two friends sit there together, closely, simply talking. Knowing things about eachother that others do not. Never betraying eachother, always loving. Having a trust beyond all else, for they have broken it before. But have shown mercy to one another and forgave the other. Knowing everything about the other, and yet not judging them, not having to be afraid to share about themselves. Able to be simply who they are.

How could you compare that to a night sky?

The deep purple and midnight blues collide together in waves, with only small, but bright, lights breaking the smoothness of it. With cool wind caressing my skin as I turn in circles trying to soak it in, all the beauty and pureness. I fall on the grass and stare above me, and let the sight penetrate my skin engraving it's message of good into my very soul.

Millions upon millions of things have graced the earth with it's presence. To choose one as the best, the most beautiful, is almost a crime. For none can be compared with the others. They can fill you up with emotions you cannot controll, but will release free, for bottled up inside they cannot be.

Nice wink
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by babagana(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2006
@cushman where are you?
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by cushman(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2006
babagana:

@cushman where are you?

My guy, i've been around and about. What's cooking? grin
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Idekeson(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2006
A fully naked Halle Berry grin grin grin
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by weev(f): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2006
a newborn baby
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Whitelady1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
Well, if life could be classified as a thing, then i would choose life itself.
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Moukee(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2006
orgasm.
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by beyunce(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2006
Life.
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2006
Seeing the beautiful naked body Of the woman U love 4 da first tyme!! cool
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by beyunce(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2006
ha Rhodalyn? Funny
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
YeS!?? Beyunce?? Can i help U??
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by eveseh(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
dont know?
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by DaHitler(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2006
The ocean
The aloib (omg! is this even a thing?)
The map of Ghana
The map of Ivory Coast
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by eveseh(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
lo afeni,u are right
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Ciaralover(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
EVE
Friends(which sum people dont have)
GOD
Nairaland members
LOVE and caring fa one another!!
Family
ELSY
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by ikamefa(f): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
American 2 dollar bills grin i keep getting them don't know why tongue opps! ma bad, on earth the topic says that would be BUTTERFLIES
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by Ciaralover(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
arent u happy that u get money!!
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by BigShishi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
clara, shishmobile, eve
Re: What is the most beautiful thing on earth? by ikamefa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ ciaralover am so HAPPY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did They Get There?(pics) / Fixed Matches Mistake Bettors Make / Tekno Buys 50 Million Naira Duplex In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.