Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jesus And The Zombie Saints - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And The Zombie Saints (1650 Views)

Will The Zombie Epidemic Come To Pass? / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by texanomaly(f): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
lepasharon: Texanomaly. I see ur beliefs are similar to mine. Where do you translate ur Hebrew since the ancient Hebrew no longer exist anymore apparently

You might find this interesting.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masorete.htm

1 Like

Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
macof:

For a person trying to coach us on how to post, does your post look smooth and easy to understand to you?

I'm sorry about that then.. Maybe I'll make better next time..
Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by lepasharon(f): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2014
texanomaly:

You might find this interesting.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masorete.htm

Indeed it is.

But saying the Greek Septuagint is legit? Not too sure because when the bible was translated from the ancient Hebrew to Greek. Extra books not in the original Hebrew texts were added known as the apocrypha. Where did these come from? If they were genuine why were they not originally in the initial texts ? undecided
Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by texanomaly(f): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2014
lepasharon:

Indeed it is.

But saying the Greek Septuagint is legit? Not too sure because when the bible was translated from the ancient Hebrew to Greek. Extra books not in the original Hebrew texts were added known as the apocrypha. Where did these come from? If they were genuine why were they not originally in the initial texts ? undecided

I am no Bible scholar. I'll admit that now.
Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by darnley16(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
shaneroberts26: Jesus never died on any cross,he spent his last days in India.He died at the age of 112.
which religion is tht bro , ill like to research more if u don't mind, thx
Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by darnley16(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
macof:

For a person trying to coach us on how to post, does your post look smooth and easy to understand to you?
thx 4 having my back bro

1 Like

Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by darnley16(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
And miss texa, ur quote was too long to read, u tried in ur observations, couldn't just read em, thx anyway dear
Re: Jesus And The Zombie Saints by plaetton: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
To say that one version of the bible is Legit or more original than other versions or translations is a HUGE indictment of the veracity of the entire book itself, in whichever translation.

The multi-billion dollar question remains: Where are the original Hebrew texts today?

You cannot tell me that the Catholic Church had , over the 2 millenia of near-absolute power, managed to loose the original manuscripts of the words of god. shocked

That is not only impossible , but very very laughable.
Don't make me laugh, pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Christian, Can U Remarry When Your Ex Spouse Is Still Alive? / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence. / If A Christian Commits Suicide, Is He/she Still Forgiven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.