Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records (745 Views)

Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records? / D’banj Signs Olamide To DB Records / Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records by jossiwan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
This Information is authentic until it is proven not by both team! The news was passed across by a member of the DB RECORDS which name has been withheld. Wande coalleft MAVIN records in June 2013 but he officially left the label after a PRESS RELEASE yesterday. I tried to contact Wande about this story but he decided not to reply instead he stylishly diverted the topic..
well, i assumed my story is true and i can publish since he neither approve nor reject the story.
Having Wande coal on dbanj’s record label will be an embarrassment to DON JAZZY who lost the both of them. This story is yet to be officially confirmed but from our source we heard Wande is now living together with Kswitch in Dbanj’s House. Mavin records now has Don Jazzy, Tiwa savage, D’prince and DR.sid to show for. Meanwhile, DB records has D’banj, Kswitch, Jsol and now WANDE COAL to boast of. Seems the competition has just started…leego!!!
Re: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records by MANGAM(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Finally
Re: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records by Alikaxon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
fallassy!
Re: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nonsense! Behaving like kids!!! Mtcheeeeeeew

#TeamGOM
Re: Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records by Dannylux: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Waiting for its confirmation.. until then I reserve my comment cool

(1) (Reply)

9ice Warns Bloggers Not To Upload His Songs On Their Blogs!!! / What Does The Nigerian Audience Want?????????????????????????????????????????? / Hot Instrumental: Laylow Ft. Patoranking – Keys To My Beamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.