Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two (26970 Views)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

Go play in the sun, little dyslexic boy. undecided

However, stop talking that tough talk to me. I'm a thorough bred and I'll smack you just for that sake of it, trust me.
fool!.........I can't help but laugh......see you come around following ladies on nairaland up n down.....dude get a career! Its over 11100 post on nairaland.....do you have a rent on nairaland........abeg no worry black briton......obama don be black american presido naa......u sef still get hope for UK ooo......ahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Donjonas: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
teniola55: shey nah china phone you dey use type?
cool &nice pix
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boll2010: fool!.........I can't help but laugh......see you come around following ladies on nairaland up n down.....dude get a carrer! Its over 11100 post on nairaland.....do you have a rent on nairaland........abeg no worry black briton......obama don be black american presido naa......u sef still get hope for UK ooo......ahahhaha

You have stopped all the tough talk. Good boy - this is how you banter with a G with more stars and stripes than the American flag. Your former approach/method might get you smacked for fun, you get me?

And hell yeah, I flirt with chics. I love women, nyggah. Got a problem with that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Donjonas: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
calabar 2 sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
chess guru:
Brother, you reek of ignorance and pettiness.
If you use this "practice/ rehearsal pics" as your yardstick of comparing both carnivals.
I have no interest in your notting carnival.. So I don't think I have a right commenting on that, but next time be slightly patient, and wait before you expose your bias. It starts at the beginning of December, and runs through out the whole month. Technically, everyday is pretty much a party. And there is also the ekpe (meaning lion in efik) display.
The calabar festival has more history and tradition than you think. But then again, I wouldn't Expect someone like you to understand

[size=38pt]7 Hits Combo[/size]
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

You have stopped all the tough talk. Good boy - this is how you banter with a G with more stars and stripes than the American flag. Your former approach/method might get you smacked for fun, you get me?

And hell yeah, I flirt with chics. I love women, nyggah. Got a problem with that? grin
hey junior is grown up......dad is dead......you don't need to keep putting the JNR to finish your name......tell mama you now a grown as!s man,clear?........fu!ck number! Studs deals with figures on internet! Real men make mofos like you record pus!sies for them......continue looking for that nairaland chick....hopefully you make her her cum with yo'3"inch dick! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by DonaldGenes(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

I seldom thought rumors had it that "you ain't no more on NL" Surprised to see ya though
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
[s]
Boll2010: hey junior is grown up......dad is dead......you don't need to keep putting the JNR to finish your name......tell mama you now a grown as!s man,clear?........fu!ck number! Studs deals with figures on internet! Real men make mofos like you record pus!sies for them......continue looking for that nairaland chick....hopefully you make her her cum with yo'3"inch dick! gringrin
[/s]

Wasteman!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
TGIF!

Don't get in the ring today. You might get ya head smashed and your eyes pierced with a fork.

Just ignore my posts!!

I'm done! cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by DonaldGenes(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boll2010: hey junior is grown up......dad is dead......you don't need to keep putting the JNR to finish your name......tell mama you now a grown as!s man,clear?........fu!ck number! Studs deals with figures on internet! Real men make mofos like you record pus!sies for them......continue looking for that nairaland chick....hopefully you make her her cum with yo'3"inch dick! gringrin

Hahahaha "Word on the Street" That quy don hit you below the belt with this Punch Line
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx: [s][/s]

Wasteman!
go offline now,and kiss mama charley's ass......wake me up fu!ckboy
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by DonaldGenes(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donjonas: calabar 2 sweet.
Simply because you saw slew of Asse!s now for your mind " Calabar dey sweet your big Head
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Decryptor(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman:

[size=15pt]WHAT ARE ALL THESE ONE DOING undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

ARE THESE NIGERIAN CUSTOM AND TRADITION OR BUNCH PROSTITUTE DISPLAYING THEIR MARKET.......[/size]

[size=40pt]S.M.H[/size]

Why don't you cover your eyes Pope Packman IV? If you see what women wear in Brazilian carnivals what would you say? Hypocrite
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by packman: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Decryptor:

Why don't you cover your eyes Pope Packman IV? If you see what women wear in Brazilian carnivals what would you say? Hypocrite

[size=15pt]THE WORDS OF A FRUSTRATED FELLOW [/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=50pt]S.M.H [/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Decryptor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman:

[size=15pt]THE WORDS OF A FRUSTRATED FELLOW [/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=50pt]S.M.H [/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

That you don't get some chick to lay does not mean you should berate the ones showing their assets. Dumtward!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by MrAboki: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
I said it!!

These Calabar people want the Super Eagles to lose and not go to Ethiopia.. angry

They have lined up all their babes so that our boys can choose..

KESHI!! Be warned o!!

Afo Nyeneke Dissapointment tomorrow o!
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by victorD3: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
imperiouxx: Not as colorful as lagos carnival

You are a learner just come one 26th december and see the main thing.
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by victorD3: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx: And this is the same carnival some folks were saying is better Notting Hill carnival. cheesy

This looks like a village parade with tons of hungry and dirty people.

Nigerians and chatting shyte, when what is in their backyard is still stuck in the medieval ages. undecided

I always felt this idiot was educated, dont you see "DRY RUN" in that topic?
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
victorD3:

I always felt this idiot was educated, dont you see "DRY RUN" in that topic?

Perhaps, if your IQ wasn't in the 10th decimal, you would understand that "dry run" should give you a glimpse into what the main event would look like. Ever been to a rehearsal before?

Or do you want me to post pictures of "dry run" to notting hill carnival to show you how colourful and nice it's?

Bruv, I already said you lot should stop quoting me. Said what I need to say and the revenge has been served cold.

Enjoy ya carnival! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by joeywhyt: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
but ASUU yyyyyyyyy
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

I seldom thought rumors had it that "you ain't no more on NL" Surprised to see ya though

I'm still in the nl hood like crack cocaine on the streets messing 'em crack babies up mentally. Someone has to do it.

Anyway, I know you're from Calabar and you know it's nothing but love for Calabar. That's one place in naija that has a very beautiful landscape and I adore everything about it.

However, someone needs to shut naija people up from time to time about the ignorance and stupidity they exude. The truth has to be told regardless about the approach and whose ox is gored. I'm the agent of truth and I speak the truth. Calabar is still beautiful but the carnival shouldn't be compared to notting hill. Comprehende? wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by maurizjavah(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ooh my God. Am already missing home. NYSC PLS. Let me GO.
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

Perhaps, if your IQ wasn't in the 10th decimal, you would understand that "dry run" should give you a glimpse into what the main event would look like. Ever been to a rehearsal before?

Or do you want me to post pictures of "dry run" to notting hill carnival to show you how colourful and nice it's?

Bruv, I already said you lot should stop quoting me. Said what I need to say and the revenge has been served cold.

Enjoy ya carnival! undecided
oh youngman you back??......I won't allow you to spew out gibberish here.....go back to mama charley bootlicking useless kid
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boll2010: oh youngman you back??......I won't allow you to spew out gibberish here.....go back to mama charley bootlicking useless kid

Well, at least The Queen is well respected worldwide. I'd rather be under her than be a slave in my own country under the lordship of an inarticulate and utterly corrupt fedora hat wearing gorilla who can barely put two words together. grin God bless The Queen - her majesty!!

I'm bored now -step your vocabs up and post something I can reply adequately to. Let's do this and let people have fun. wink

TGIF!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by packman: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Decryptor:

That you don't get some chick to lay does not mean you should berate the ones showing their assets. Dumtward!

[size=20pt]WHY DON'T YOU SEND YOUR WIFE THERE

SO I COULD BREATHE ON HER

ASSET ( THAT'S IF SHE GOT)
[/size]

[size=50pt]S.M.H[/size]
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

Well, at least The Queen is well respected worldwide. I'd rather be under her than be a slave in my own country under the lordship of an inarticulate and utterly corrupt fedora hat wearing gorilla who can barely put two words together. grin God bless The Queen - her majesty!!

I'm bored now -step your vocabs up and post something I can reply adequately to. Let's do this and let people have fun. wink

TGIF!
that's my president dawg......what punchlines means to hiphop my not make sense to you,but what NIGERIA ANCESTRY means to you,is what hat means to goodluck,

Here we go!
I'm sticking out my middle finger in the air,my hand on my chest facing the hood I pledge,stepping outta my clothe to rise above hate,one for shymexx,you just a SHY lil'boy facing the PC to spew trash,boy seperate your names to syllables all I could get was a MESS.
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boll2010: that's my president dawg......what punchlines means to hiphop my not make sense to you,but what Nigeria ancestry means to you,is what hat means to goodluck,

Here we go!
I'm sticking out my middle finger in the air,my hand on my chest facing the hood I pledge,stepping outta my clothe to rise above hate,one for shymexx,you just a SHY lil'boy facing the PC to spew trash,boy seperate your names to syllables all I could get was a MESS.

Lmao... grin grin grin grin grin You're a bum!! Can you post in Yoruba? I can read Yoruba a little bit. grin

You're just as bummy as your president and I'mma smack you the same way I'll smack the fedora hat off his head. Best believe I smack people for a living. tongue

let me just mess about with you, come to your level and have some fun.

They call me captain smack bytch nyggaz
Grew up around major bigga figgaz
With the 12 guage shotgun
i'mma splash ya porridge everywhere, call it dumdum
at age 10, I was shanking puzzies with a big knife like yumyum
add 10 plus 12 and that's 2-2
so you might catch me with a 2s 2s
kill a nyggah before he kills me with catch 22
at 23, I was a triple OG
add 22 plus 23 and that's 45
see why I won't hesitate to blow ya noodles off with my .45 for talking reckless?

Lowe it, son. You ain't about that life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... grin grin grin grin grin You're a bum!! Can you post in Yoruba? I can read Yoruba a little bit. grin

You're just as bummy as your president and I'mma smack you the same way I'll smack the fedora hat off his head. Best believe I smack people for a living. tongue

let me just mess about with you, come to your level and have some fun.

They call me captain smack bytch nyggaz
Grew up around major bigga figgaz
With the 12 guage shotgun
i'mma splash ya porridge everywhere, call it dumdum
at age 10, I was shanking puzzies with a big knife like yumyum
add 10 plus 12 and that's 2-2
so you might catch me with a 2s 2s
kill a nyggah before he kills me with catch 22
at 23, I was a triple OG
add 22 plus 23 and that's 45
see why I won't hesitate to blow ya noodles off with my .45 for talking reckless?

Lowe it, son. You ain't about that life. undecided
gringringrin
Dawg you sleeping on that?

I'm islamically guided,AINT ALLOWING YOU TO HACK MY BARS(allahu akbar)
I recite them five times daily,you can hide but CAN'T'RUN (quran)
Stuff your skin to dirt,chain you like django,feed you with pork,your conscience doing the justice,my hands on the trigger finger,why don't you keep silent like the D in django

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by imperiouxx(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
victorD3:

You are a learner just come one 26th december and see the main thing.

Ok, baba calabar. I'll cheesy
Re: Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two by Boll2010: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wait a minute shymmexx........do u had to go back to your nursery rhymes to type the dumdum,yumyum shit........dude you neck in neck with square rappers like french montana!!! gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (Photo) / Couple Parade In A Truck In Uyo After Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.