Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) (1856 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
I celebrate you all smiley

The purpose of this thread is to decree according to the Word of God.

To enforce the victories that has already being secured in Christ.

And to generally build up our faith as we declare His word.

Kindly note, this is not a thread to argue and speak anything contrary. smiley

As we decree in faith, it shall be established unto us in Jesus name! Amen.

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
I decree that my righteousness is of the Lord, I am established in His righteousness therefore I shall be far from oppression! I shall NOT fear and no evil shall come neigh my dwelling!!!

I decree that I do NOT listen to the counsel of the ungodly, I do not follow the examples of sinners nor join those who have no use for God, therefore in the name of Jesus, I am like the tree planted by the rivers of waters, I am fruitful in every season, I am always relevant and I prosper in ALL my endeavours.

I decree that I have NO lack! I have ALL sufficiency in ALL things because the Lord has made grace available to me and I abound in good works.

I decree that I walk in Love and great is my peace.

Glory to God cheesy

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
I declare that I am like a city set on a hill, my fame spreads abroad and I am NOT a local champion.

Where I am is the least I will ever be because my path is the the path of the just, it shines ever brighter on to a perfect day.

The peace of God garrissons my heart and I shall NOT be anxious over anything!

The rest of the days in this year ar the best days of MY life for the Lord will crown this year for me with goodness and cause my path to drop fatness!

My path is greased with the grace of God! I am full of favour, encompassed with favour as with a shield therefore, I repel dishonour in the name of Jesus! I repel shame! Protocols are broken for my sake and help is always available to me because I am helped of the Lord.

Christ has been made wisdom to me, I have the mind of Christ therefore I ALWAYS function in extraordinary intellectual and mental capacity. I have sound knowledge and global solutions to problems in the name of Jesus!

I am blessed, I am basking in THE BLESSING because I am the seed of Abraham through Christ.

I am bleeeeeeesssed! Sooo blesssed! My gates are continually open, day and night to receive the wealth of the gentiles! I am blessed on every side! Blessed in my going out, blessed in my coming in, my home is blessed! I am a woman of virtue, my husband is blessed and calls me blessed! My children are blessed and godly and they answer the enemy at the gate!

I am blessed, my coast in enlarged! I am increasing in ALL favour and goodness! Soooo blessed!

Halleluyah!!!
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
What do you do when you feel your faith is waning? Finding it so hard to pray or praise lately
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
I perfectly understand how you feel, having been at that same address.

The truth is, it is the knowledge of Gods word that puts you over. When you faith begins to waver, it is a sign that your spirit is low on the needed dosage of the word! Faith comes by hearing, constantly hearing the word that addresses that challenge. You have that word and when the enemy trys to sow doubt the deposit of the word is used by the HolySpirit to raise a standard against the enemy.

I have been trusting God for a major shift in my life and there are days I just feel overwhelmed but the interesting thing to note is just as the feeling is about to rise, I hear myself begin to speak Gods word, pray in the HolyGhost and my faith jacks back up!!!

Bro. You need to get back to the word! That is how you build your faith. Also, pray frquently in the Holyghost wink

2 Likes

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by eyenCalabar(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v:
Bro. You need to get back to the word! That is how you build your faith. Also, pray frequently in the Holyghost wink

Remember Paul in 1 Cor. 14:15 "What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also."

Praying with the Spirit should come first and always and NOT frequently.
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Remember Paul in 1 Cor. 14:15 "What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also."

Praying with the Spirit should come first and always and NOT frequently.

What is the difference between frequent and always? (No need answering, lest we derail the thread wink

Thanks for your input.

No declarations?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks.

Praying in the Spirit = Speaking in tongues right?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
bigx: Thanks.

Praying in the Spirit = Speaking in tongues right?

Yes, basically. Also, praying with understanding that is inspired by the HolyGhost.

Can you share the burden that is weighing you? So we can declare Gods word together wink
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is speaking in tongues real? I haven't really gotten around it.

I only started attending church couple of years back though, and a lot really changed for the Better.

I'm a Business Person, started a Business and it was a success in months, started a couple more and honestly they all surprised me with the way they took off, the money is coming in and everything but I just cannot relax, I'm always getting all these thoughts like; "What if I loose everything?", "What if what I'm making now is the Best I can do?", "What if.. *insert likely calamity"?"; all those types of things,

Since then I've been a really really depressed person and it's affecting my Businesses and all because I no longer have the passion I used to have making sure everything its in tip-top shape, I've been neglecting clients, neglecting marketing and the growth I'm used to in the past few months has flatlined into a plateau. I've taken a vacation the past few months, been going country to country trying to take my mind off things for a bit but when the euphoria wears out, back to depression. Sad thing is friends who look at me see this young, successful, happy person. Inside, its like a war-front in my head.
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by eyenCalabar(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
bigx: What do you do when you feel your faith is waning? Finding it so hard to pray or praise lately

Well, if this is actually happening to you, it means you are gradually passing a vote of no confidence on God's Word and the devil may come in. But remember something, there's no other way out. He has given us His Word to live by and it has become everything we'll ever need. Think of the fact that there are so many out there whose lives has been destroyed by sickness, some sleeping in hospital all day long. But what does the Bible say about this: ...by His stripes, we were healed. So God's Word is all that we need. When you are so full of it, you can then begin to release them (just like what the op is doing) during your prayer times each to a particular challenge/situation because every challenge has it's own Word for a solution. Don't let your faith wane please. You can start with singing. In your quite times you sing those inspirational gospel songs and try to personalize them to yourself. By so doing, you are confessing God's Word over your life through songs and sing songs you know the lyrics very well so that they make meaning to you. And as you continue, you'll begin to feel the presence of the Holy Ghost preparing your spirit for the next action -prayer. Then you start praying in the Holy Ghost and as you do, you speak God's Word in your understanding over your life, finances, family, etc and continue praying in the Spirit. Also, in your quite times, be confessing God's Word. This way, you are actually driving them into your system to mix with your blood and becomes part of you... I can go on & on. But start here, in a short while, you'll see your faith stirred!

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by eyenCalabar(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v:

What is the difference between frequent and always? (No need answering, lest we derail the thread wink

Thanks for your input.

No declarations?

Got it smiley
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yes, speaking in tongues is VERY real and a gift to help born again christains enjoy a more rewarding relationship with God.

The devil is a liar! He is a thief with the sole purpose to steal, kill and destroy!

The thoughts you started to have when your life took a new turn are lies from the enemy! They were the counsel of the ungodly according to psalm 1. You Must not liten to the counsel of the ungodly! You MUST cast down imaginations that exalts themselves against the knowledge of God and subject your thoughts to the obedience of Christ!

Bigx: you MUST act faaast! Did you notice the progression of things? First thoughts, then fear, then depression finally consequences! Your life is going in the direction of your most dominant thoughts!

Are you born again? Where do you fellowship?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yes, speaking in tongues is VERY real and a gift to help born again christains enjoy a more rewarding relationship with God.

The devil is a liar! He is a thief with the sole purpose to steal, kill and destroy!

The thoughts you started to have when your life took a new turn are lies from the enemy! They were the counsel of the ungodly according to psalm 1. You Must not listen to the counsel of the ungodly! You MUST cast down imaginations that exalts themselves against the knowledge of God and subject your thoughts to the obedience of Christ!

Bigx: you MUST act faaast! Did you notice the progression of things? First thoughts, then fear, then depression finally consequences! Your life is going in the direction of your most dominant thoughts!

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Oyinprince(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
ilove dis thread, #following
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oyinprince: ilove dis thread, #following

Great smiley

But just don't follow, participate! Speak the WORD! Make some decrees. wink
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Well, if this is actually happening to you, it means you are gradually passing a vote of no confidence on God's Word and the devil may come in. But remember something, there's no other way out. He has given us His Word to live by and it has become everything we'll ever need. Think of the fact that there are so many out there whose lives has been destroyed by sickness, some sleeping in hospital all day long. But what does the Bible say about this: ...by His stripes, we were healed. So God's Word is all that we need. When you are so full of it, you can then begin to release them (just like what the op is doing) during your prayer times each to a particular challenge/situation because every challenge has it's own Word for a solution. Don't let your faith wane please. You can start with singing. In your quite times you sing those inspirational gospel songs and try to personalize them to yourself. By so doing, you are confessing God's Word over your life through songs and sing songs you know the lyrics very well so that they make meaning to you. And as you continue, you'll begin to feel the presence of the Holy Ghost preparing your spirit for the next action -prayer. Then you start praying in the Holy Ghost and as you do, you speak God's Word in your understanding over your life, finances, family, etc and continue praying in the Spirit. Also, in your quite times, be confessing God's Word. This way, you are actually driving them into your system to mix with your blood and becomes part of you... I can go on & on. But start here, in a short while, you'll see your faith stirred!

I like praise songs, have a playlist on Spotify and I really feel, energized listening to it.
I'd do that
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by eyenCalabar(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
No weapon formed against me shall prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I know who I am. I am seated together with Christ, far above all principality and power, and far above every disease and calamity plaguing the world and its system. I declare that I am deeply rooted in the Word; I live strong, healthy and continually making progress. Yes! By His stripes I was healed. Yet, greater than being healed, I am a new creation, old things of this world have passed away; lack, failure, disease and death have all passed away. I am an offspring of God, recreated in Christ Jesus. That same spirit that raised up Jesus from the death is vitalizing my mortal body. I reign in this life through Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
I've no idea why the spambot blocked my previous post
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v: Yes, speaking in tongues is VERY real and a gift to help born again christains enjoy a more rewarding relationship with God.

The thoughts you started to have when your life took a new turn are lies from the enemy! They were the counsel of the ungodly according to psalm 1. You Must not listen to the counsel of the ungodly! You MUST cast down imaginations that exalts themselves against the knowledge of God and subject your thoughts to the obedience of Christ!

I worship with Winners Port Harcourt, I've been out of the country a couple months now so haven't been steady but I usually follow up via live streaming (haven't done that in a few weeks too either),

I get the thoughts out, when I am aware of them, but not for too long

I got born again 2009, though I won't say I've been living too born again lately either
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
eyenCalabar: No weapon formed against me shall prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I know who I am. I am seated together with Christ, far above all principality and power, and far above every disease and calamity plaguing the world and its system. I declare that I am deeply rooted in the Word; I live strong, healthy and continually making progress. Yes! By His stripes I was healed. Yet, greater than being healed, I am a new creation, old things of this world have passed away; lack, failure, disease and death have all passed away. I am an offspring of God, recreated in Christ Jesus. That same spirit that raised up Jesus from the death is vitalizing my mortal body. I reign in this life through Jesus. Hallelujah!

Halleluyah! Wow! You declarations got me blasting in tongues! This is great. grin

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
bigx:

I worship with Winners Port Harcourt, I've been out of the country a couple months now so haven't been steady but I usually follow up via live streaming (haven't done that in a few weeks too either),

I get the thoughts out, when I am aware of them, but not for too long

I got born again 2009, though I won't say I've been living too born again lately either

How do you get the thoughts out?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by eyenCalabar(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v:

Halleluyah! Wow! Your declarations got me blasting in tongues! This is great. grin

Lol. You ain't seen it yet cheesy
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by bigx(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v:

How do you get the thoughts out?

Listen to my Gospel playlist

Watch Comedies

Count my Blessings

but its just once in a while I catch the thoughts
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
You need to get a dose of the word in your spirit! Get high on the word! But I think you have to rededicate your life to Jesus first smiley

Have a fresh start! You know, though the righteous falls many times, he shall keep rising.

So what do you say about rededicating your life?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Oyinprince(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2013
spicy v:
Great smiley
But just don't follow, participate! Speak the WORD! Make some decrees. wink
wuld participate lata, d fone im usin now wont allow long charactas
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2013
This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it! In the name of Jesus, rejoicing shall NOT depart from my heart! I am full of joy! Depression is far from me.

The joy of the Lord is my strength! Therefore, I am strengthened to do exploits! I carry out great exploits in my ministry, in my businesses, in my home, in my job and career, in my generation because I Know my God.

The works of my hands are blessed because my righteousness is of the Lord and I am taught by His Spirit. I am blessed in ALL my doings, I am NOT mediocre because I have an excellent spirit! I am deligent in my works therefore, I shall stand before kings.

Kings shall rise to my brightness and gentiles shall come to my rising! I am blessed! The blessing is on me therefore I cannot be cursed! I decree that No causeless curse shall alight. Therefore, every negativity spoken against me is null, void and inffective in the matchless name of Jesus!

I delight in the Word of the Lord! His word dwells richly in my spirit, it is lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. Therefore, my steps are ordered! My heart is instructed by the HolyGhost and I am Not confused! I shall not miss the great opportunities set before me or disguised in plain packages!

This week! I shall see the hand of God in my life and He will grant the secret desires of my heart! My expectations shall NOT be cut short! I shall be preferred more than others and decisions taken that involves me shall be to my advantage, in the name of Jesus!

I walk in wisdom and flourish on every side! I am blessed and basking IN THE BLESSING!!!

Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2013
I encourage ALL who views this thread( especially born again christians) to not just see and walk away or just comment that this is a nice thread.

Read out the confessions. Speak the declarations into your life! Load up and build your spirit, then watch the direction your life goes! Words are powerful and can create the future you believe and speak about!

It is with words that curses are released and with words that they are annulled!

If you are NOT born again (or unsure of your spiritual stance in Christ) and would like to benefit from this powerful spiritual exercise please say the confession below. Believe with your heart and release faith by speaking with your mouth:

Father in the name of Jesus, I come to you and ask that you forgive me and cleanse me of ALL my sins. I believe Jesus came in the flesh,I believe He died and on the third day He rose. I believe He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of the father! Everything Jesus did through His death, burial, ressurrection and ascension, I receive into my human spirit!

Every covenant I have with the devil I break right NOW in the name of Jesus! I decree that I am born again, old things have passed away and I am a new creature in Christ Jesus! Amen!!!

Halleluyah! Glory to God! If you prayed this prayer, believe that something new has begun in your life! You are NO longer a captive and NO more under the influence of satan, you are FREEE and he that the Lord has set free is free indeed!

Congratulations smiley this is the BEST decision you ever took.
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Oyinprince(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Dis morning, i opened dis thread, read the confessions aloud, nw im 'kabashin'...

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Oyinprince(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2013
I walk in health, victory and righteousness today, my life is a manifestation of God's wisdom nd grace

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thanksgiving shall NEVER cease from my heart in the name of Jesus! I am a thanks giver, I will FOREVER sing the praises of MY God, consistently testifying of His love and goodness!!! I shall NOT die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living!

Greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world! The Holy Spirit is resident in me, thus I have world overcoming faith and I have defeated the evil one!

I am blessed and decree that my day is blessed! I am blessed in my going out, I blessed in my coming in, I am blessed in my deeds because I am a doer of the WORD! Through me, the knowledge of Christ is diffused! My life is a tool for evangelism and I am a vessel of honor! I am the perfect workmanship of God, proudly displaying His goodness!!!

I am NOT ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. I delight myself in the things of God and I dedicate my life unto the pursuit of things that are pleasing to Him! I seek FIRST His kingdom and ALL other things are added to me!

I have abundance of ALL things that pertains to life and godliness! I am enriched by the word of God! My spirit is enriched! My mind, my soul and body is enriched! I have began to prosper and NOTHING around me withers!!!

I am basking in THE BLESSING and I walk in the manifestations of THE BLESSING!!!
Glory to God!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG June 2015 Holy Ghost Service » Theme: Divine Partnership » June 5th, 2015 / The Man Who Calls Himself The Living God Dies From Malaria(photo) / DISTURBING: See What Chines People Are Doing In The Name Of Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.