Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria (47857 Views)

Golden Eaglets Return Home Empty Handed Enyimba Progress In Champion League / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by GLOBALINF: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2013
i had our precious goal keeper DELE was selling pure water as at this time last year around Ogba area! see what GOD can do in man's life, i'm sure he never knew he will ever be dinning with the president in a year time!!!! folks! this is today!!! you never can tell where you will be in a year time, so i indulge you to always dream and dream big. the truth is that the dream is yours and even if the goal you set for yourself didn't come to pass, SET the goal again and dream big (afterall no one will arrest you for dreaming BIG).... as at this time last year i was living in a container around Ikeja which also happen to be my office and i never knew i could ever leave the shores of NIGERIA, But as i write you now i'm in EUROPE(LEGALLY) doing my MASTERS and God has been so faithful to me. just yesterday i got a call from the former president of Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and we are discussing SERIOUS BUSINESS, i will also be meeting the NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR to the country i am soon. this is what dreams can do! i saw it years ago and its happening..........

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Chai! Umu oma
You're all welcome!

AD: Get up to 100k Nigerian Twitter followers & Facebook Page Likes, Read more- www.nairaland.com/1194698/buy-quality-twitter-followers-facebook
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2013
bastien: Welcome home guys!!!

Wishin all of u una best in una career

But lemme b sincere,thou the tournament full with many overaged player,,wit country like Sweden,(there numba9 n that big black guy),argentina etc
The youngest (real age in Nigeria squard will b 19) if u look very where,no Nigeria player,barb gallas,or do koko wave or deadlock! Dey all barb low cut 2 look young or(younger)

If u go any football training in ur neighbour hood,like festac,80% of d guys barb gallas or deadlocks

Anyway is till congrat una,una b d only U17 wey I don watch wey play like d Spanish cheesy

Naija 4 life

Are you making any sense ?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2013
oyedun82: Why must those old men stand in front of those boyz in dat pix? Shey na dem play d cup ni? Nw that money is involve evribody wanna show face.
abeg shey na cup dem play win ball abi na ball dem play win cup? Cuz I don't understand ur post o![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Codedrock:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zkU_uHr1RrQ/Un_Im63xDKI/AAAAAAACL9E/azd9lrCZ5G8/s1600/IMG_20131110_160754.jpg[/img]
The Nigerian Golden Eaglets quietly returned home yesterday Saturday November 9th after winning the 15th edition of the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates. The Nigerian team defeated Mexico 3-0 to win the cup for the fourth time. Reporters were actually denied access to the team when they arrived yesterday but anyway here's a pic of the team coach, team captain and sports minister with others as they arrived at the Murtala Mohammed Airport yesterday
OMG!!!: See Patients Caught Having S.ex On Hospital Bed.. See photos! Lmao..
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Codedrock:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zkU_uHr1RrQ/Un_Im63xDKI/AAAAAAACL9E/azd9lrCZ5G8/s1600/IMG_20131110_160754.jpg[/img]
The Nigerian Golden Eaglets quietly returned home yesterday Saturday November 9th after winning the 15th edition of the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates. The Nigerian team defeated Mexico 3-0 to win the cup for the fourth time. Reporters were actually denied access to the team when they arrived yesterday but anyway here's a pic of the team coach, team captain and sports minister with others as they arrived at the Murtala Mohammed Airport yesterday
OMG!!!: See Patients Caught Having S.ex On Hospital Bed.. See photos! Lmao..
who cares
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Alikaxon: incredible boys
overage idiots
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by goshen26: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2013
automaticcars: They look very young but these guys are not truly Under-17.
bros abeg leave beefing joor, how many U-17 can play at that level, no country can boast of parading the real U-17, so far they passed the MRI test, even the coach lamented of loosing some gr8 guys of his team due to this test, and this time Nigeria paraded very young guys, tho they might not be exact U-17.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by afm4ever(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2013
Wonderful boys grin:-D

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by afm4ever(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Wonderful boys :-D
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by erayo2GCA(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh please shut up!

You Nigerians are truly evil. Yall dont even know the difference between good or bad anymore. From the President down to the common man, you guys always have an excuse to justify any evil, cheating, wicked or lying scheme yall think up. Listen dude, if Nigeria did not use U-17's (as is clear from all we're seeing) in this competition: THEY CHEATED! How hard is that to understand?

God, u guys are sick!

this one na mu.mu oh
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Incredible Jonathan
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by favouredprince(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
whether dey r under 17 or nt,2 tins are certain, firstly dey are champions nd dey avnt playd proffesional football b4.dey r amateurs frm academy across d country.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2013
damola1: Presidency. Do the needful

yea right... they should be thankful they were not paraded in a tomatoe lorry like the Super Falcons

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bastien: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2013
The truth is always bitter

All the team came,came with many overage players! Most especially sweden!
Teams with overaged players
Sweden
Argentina
Brazil
Nigerian
Ivory cost
Etc

Even thou our boys look younger than previous U17
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by joj123(f): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Great Heros of our Nation!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2013
ckkris: The ROGUES and their local accomplices, that loot Africa DAILY, then turn around to continually CREATE derogatory opinions of Africa. Corruption in Africa can never reach anywhere near the trillion dollar CORRUPTION in the United States, or Japan & Italy where CORRUPTION is officially part of their GDP.
Because in Japan and Italy the roads are unmotorable for the common man while the President keeps a fleet of private jets? Or there's no electricity in the whole nation? Or the Leaders refuse to declare their assets? Oh, lemme guess, the Govt officials steal hundred of millions of dollars, don't get punished while the common man steals a $10 cell phone and gets 15yrs in Prison?

My man, go chose a dark spot In a forest, curl in a fetal position and die like the wild animal u are.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2013
extension: Let me say this: Golden eaglets are the youngest team in this under 17 world cup. Believe it or dont.
Rigggggghhhhtttt.....

U do know that every European / 1st world country that participated in that competition can verify their dates of births, some as far back as 10 generations (Registered Births) ? Why can't Nigeria put such a simple thing in place?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2013
goshen26: bros abeg leave beefing joor, how many U-17 can play at that level, no country can boast of parading the real U-17, so far they passed the MRI test, even the coach lamented of loosing some gr8 guys of his team due to this test, and this time Nigeria paraded very young guys, tho they might not be exact U-17.
No country can boast of parading real u-17?! Lmao are you ok? Do, you know that people's births are registered in other countries? I actually helped my Great-grandma get a copy of her Birth Cert. A few weeks back and she's 89yrs old, so what are u talking about? You think everywhere is as unorganized as Nigeria where they don't know who is who or who even belongs to the country only how to fight using religion and tribes? Dude, when people say Nigeria is backwards and worse than 3rd world,dont ever take it as an insult, these are the kinda things they're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by simdam500(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
p.guyokec:

Mods plz unban our Mr.Olodo
seconded

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by namdo(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2013
bastien: The truth is always bitter

All the team came,came with many overage players! Most especially sweden!
Teams with overaged players
Sweden
Argentina
Brazil
Nigerian
Ivory cost
Etc

Even thou our boys look younger than previous U17
incomplete list shaaa: uruguay and mexico with some of their players having ' beards and shine-shine moromoro head'. For naija...maybe by looks, muhammed maybe over 17 otherwise the rest of our players, in my opinion, look quite young.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bobbyballs: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Dominiquez]Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck
hmmmmm?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by akraym(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
GLOBAL INF: i had our precious goal keeper DELE was selling pure water as at this time last year around Ogba area! see what GOD can do in man's life, i'm sure he never knew he will ever be dinning with the president in a year time!!!! folks! this is today!!! you never can tell where you will be in a year time, so i indulge you to always dream and dream big. the truth is that the dream is yours and even if the goal you set for yourself didn't come to pass, SET the goal again and dream big (afterall no one will arrest you for dreaming BIG).... as at this time last year i was living in a container around Ikeja which also happen to be my office and i never knew i could ever leave the shores of NIGERIA, But as i write you now i'm in EUROPE(LEGALLY) doing my MASTERS and God has been so faithful to me. just yesterday i got a call from the former president of Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and we are discussing SERIOUS BUSINESS, i will also be meeting the NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR to the country i am soon. this is what dreams can do! i saw it years ago and its happening..........
Oga wake up, day don break

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by FBS: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good one boys.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Davidolu321: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by kooto(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
If they are not U-17, the swedish; mexicans, and others are U-17s, abi? despite all the medical examination that was done and verified by FIFA, they are still not U-17 because they are Nigerians. this coming from Nigerians give it a very bad taste,well FIFA [world believed us] there are a whole lot of Nigerians that believe this guys are truely U-17 including me. era of age falsification is past it is now proven scientifically for those who don't know.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Ijobaorun(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
They worth more than dat, its a good development. Hope they utilize it well.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by bastien: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
namdo:
incomplete list shaaa: uruguay and mexico with some of their players having ' beards and shine-shine moromoro head'. For naija...maybe by looks, muhammed maybe over 17 otherwise the rest of our players, in my opinion, look quite young.
yeah no matter no matter,no team wey no cheat 4 age lol
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Day169: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dominiquez: Nigeria are champions in two football competitions this year its not a coincidence......... We have Goodluck
. ..all we need now to win the World Cup in 2014 is Patience!!! Congrats.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
If all I'm reading is the mentality of most Nigerians then you guys a re truly sick and are supposed to be avoided in real life because you see nothing wrong in cheating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.