Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation (27752 Views)

10 Suspected Robbers Killed In Lagos In 12 Days - Vanguard / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) / Police Arrest Robbers Who Shot 8-years Old Boy During Operation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Reski2500(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Have a laugh with us, share the joke with
friends!WAEC results are finally out.Papa
Akpos: Akpos, I learnt WAEC results were
made public.Akpos: Hmm... Daddy, you
remember Arthur who used to emerge first in
our class at the end of every term? He failed!
Papa Akpos: That's terrible, what happened?
Akpors : You also remember Izzy who used
to tutor me? He failed, too!Papa Akpos: What's
with the poor performance?Akp os: Daddy, I
don't know. That's how it is. Even Kelvin, who
won the Cowbell Science and Maths
competition, failed.Papa Akpos: So, what
about your own result?Akpos : You also
remember Osas, our senior prefect? He failed
too.Papa Akpors (angrily): Boy, you now tell
me about your own result!Akpos (angrily): If
all those people failed, do you expected me to
pass? Am I a wizard?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
hmm.. no tribal fight yet
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
That is what happens when you want to enrich yourself with another person's sweat. Mumu!!! tongue
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ACTION FILM
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by jmoore(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

From East to west to North to south to kenya to SA to Uganda to Ethiopa to Malaysia to India to Afghanistan to sudan to Brazil to US to Ghana to Libya to china to Japan to North korea to Iraq to somalia. . . . . . Why are you guys such an emabarrassment to the country you fought to disntegrate ?

This thread gives you nutrition.
smh

Shame to all tribalists from every part of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by kingofpool: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

From East to west to North to south to kenya to SA to Uganda to Ethiopa to Malaysia to India to Afghanistan to sudan to Brazil to US to Ghana to Libya to china to Japan to North korea to Iraq to somalia. . . . . . Why are you guys such an emabarrassment to the country you fought to disntegrate ?
u re an old imbecilic fo.ol,tribalistic disgustin old ninny,u re a disgrace to ur piple

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Anvaller: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Just let it fly, we don't always have to raise tribal dust.. Let's advise those who are potential armed robbers, thieves, fraudsters etc to learn from this and move on. That is what we should concentrate on.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by alfaman1: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
See what Nigeria did to Biafrans. If only these men would ply their trade in Nigeria.

Kudos to all Igbos plying their trade outside Igboland.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

From East to west to North to south to kenya to SA to Uganda to Ethiopa to Malaysia to India to Afghanistan to sudan to Brazil to US to Ghana to Libya to china to Japan to North korea to Iraq to somalia. . . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin This is funny!

#OkBye embarassed embarassed
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by alfaman1: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

In your wisdom, you guys fought to keep us with you. why are you crying now we are here?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
MODS you deleted my peaceful/Cheerful comment but choose to keep ^^^ this one.

Why do you promote tribal hatred?

Can't Nigerians live as Nigerians? Can't you help curb the tribal dispute we have in Nigeria.

This is unfair and unpatriotic.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by gameboy727(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tribalism is a disease worse than cancer. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa oooooo
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by doctokwus: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Y has dis guy not bn banned.He is tribalism examplified.Every single thread his response is always tribal based.Its not dat oda tribes cannot pick up d gauntlet and respond in kind,but wen a response bcomes continuosly nauseating,d moderators av a duty to save that person from himself by banning him!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by bright007(f): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
where is the video?
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by mancheeutd(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
bluetooth can not be banned because he n the moderator are fukkin jacka.ss
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by wellmax(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
All you crying Tribalism are the real tribalists. You are just waiting for someone to fulfill your fantasies.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
cKaiser:

Even a whole Nwafor dey do this kain "business". Na God go save us for Lagos ooo

ROTFLMAO!

I should be pissed at you now...but the bolded is kinda funny
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by date1816: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gwekzy: U wey come which day wan receive highest pay abi...thief amongst thieves

grin
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by wealth2al(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Naija need more prayers
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by coogar: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013

When asked what he did with the money he made from his robberies, the suspect said, “I went to Ebonyi State, where I had my wedding. Weddings are expensive. Soon after, my wife gave birth to a son and we were happy, but when I left the gang, I became so broke that I had to sell some of my things in order to feed.

crime might reduce in nigeria if they abolish the brideprice concept especially in the east. these men are forced by the society to marry & yet there's no employment to afford the exorbitant & ridiculous brideprice placed on the women.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by nkwerrrr: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Smartjeezy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bad news everyday for naija._.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by 9jahubcom(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
na wa sha

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by shehuAO: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
All these countries u bn mentioned above,na un-una de there.una wan acquired wealth by hook or by crooks.all bad names una de giv this country in the name of money,God go punish all of una.money money money,idiots pple.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Lucasbalo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
coogar:

crime might reduce in nigeria if they abolish the brideprice concept especially in the east. these men are forced by the society to marry & yet there's no employment to afford the exorbitant & ridiculous brideprice placed on the women.
You are 100% right. God bless you. Some people suffering from mental dwarfism will attack you for that, but dont be disturbed. You are on the right side of history.
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by willibounce: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
king of pool: u re an old imbecilic fo.ol,tribalistic disgustin old ninny,u re a disgrace to ur piple

Shut up. He has said d plain truth. U guys are phucking cheats. Greedy cave men
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by 1shortblackboy: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
the nigga wan see ein self in action?
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by willibounce: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lucasbalo: You are 100% right. God bless you. Some people suffering from mental dwarfism will attack you for that, but dont be disturbed. You are on the right side of history.

What are u two talking? U steal and do rituals cos u wonna marry? The both of u need cain
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
caesaraba:

Hahahaha this guy doesn't want his family traced at all.
of cos,they are innocent of his dirty deeds!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by Youngfrank: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
you know nwafor?
Re: Suspected Robbers Video Themselves During Operation by PhemmyTinny(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Witches @ work.
more 2 follow
I cnt laff...chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death / Man Caught Planting Fetish Items In A Private Hostel Around Akoka. / My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.