Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many (1027 Views)

Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / It Took GEJ One Month To Nominate Ministers In 2011 / BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Rockyheight: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Agreed we are in a democracy, and there is freedom of speech this should not mean that we show disrespect for people in authority, for EL Rufia to refer to GEJ as clules, incompetent,lazy and many more unprintable names on his twitter page is very unfair and portrays El Rufia as uncouth, and very uncivilize. Nairalanders don't you think he needs a psyco evaluation.

Source:www.nigeriana.org

Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Mynd44: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2013
The question we should ask ourselves is "what lead to the president being called those names?" Actions should speak louder that supporters.

The only way to prove to the citizenry that he is not what he is being called is for the president to buckle up and prove that he is not lazy else he will keep getting insulted.
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by pendusky(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44: The question we should ask ourselves is "what lead to the president being called those names?" Actions should speak louder that supporters.

The only way to prove to the citizenry that he is not what he is being called is for the president to buckle up and prove that he is not lazy else he will keep getting insulted.

i cant believe u say this, must u insult a leader becoz hes trying to live upto the standard? if u think hes not worthy to be ur president, buy form come 2015 and contest election.
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2013
pendusky:
i cant believe u say this, must u insult a leader becoz hes trying to live upto the standard? if u think hes not worthy to be ur president, buy form come 2015 and contest election.
he's sure trying to live up to standard with a billion naira food, fleet of planes and corrupt ministers grin grin

He's more like living up to ass-tand
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Mynd44: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2013
pendusky:
Where I am from, they will say the best way to make someone drop a bad habit is to embarrass him in public.

We have tried giving solutions, we have tried protests, ASUU tried strikes but did he change?

"The only reason why we would call someone a goat is not to insult him/her but to make him/her stop acting like one"
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by wasak(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where I am from, they will say the best way to make someone drop a bad habit is to embarrass him in public.

We have tried giving solutions, we have tried protests, ASUU tried strikes but did he change?

"The only reason why we would call someone a goat is not to insult him/her but to make him/her stop acting like one"
mynd, much as I'd like to agree with u. I feel El-rufai's action is barbaric, uncultured, uncivilized, archaic.
for a politician of his repute and standing, I feel it is myopic to lash out @ anyone like that regardless of their positions.
well, we do not know what happened behind d scene because I find it hard to believe El-rufai can descend to this below-the-belt level of expression
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by hardywaltz(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2013
But El Rufia did not say it was GEJ he was refering to, he didn't mention his name, a leader could be anybody including Tinubu, however the clueless one already knows he is guilty as charged.
Say no to Cluelessness in 2015
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Mynd44: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2013
wasak:
mynd, much as I'd like to agree with u. I feel El-rufai's action is barbaric, uncultured, uncivilized, archaic.
for a politician of his repute and standing, I feel it is myopic to lash out @ anyone like that regardless of their positions.
well, we do not know what happened behind d scene because I find it hard to believe El-rufai can descend to this below-the-belt level of expression
As much as we like to deny this, El Rufai is a Nigerian and part of the Nigerian people who according to him feels disappointed by the president and his actions. He feels betrayed that a government so promising has turned to this in his opinion.

How else do you want him to react? Sugarcoat the truth and go along with the madness "Keep praying for him?" what happened to saying your mind about an issue and because according to Chinua Achebe "Silence in becoming dangerous".

He has a right to speak out and lash out however he wants as long as that does not incite violence or violate any law.

How come when GEJ called the Southwest opposition "Rascals" no one came out to lash out at him? El Rufai saw this and he spoke his mind. When praise singers talk I don't see anyone condemning them
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by wasak(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
As much as we like to deny this, El Rufai is a Nigerian and part of the Nigerian people who according to him feels disappointed by the president and his actions. He feels betrayed that a government so promising has turned to this in his opinion.

How else do you want him to react? Sugarcoat the truth and go along with the madness "Keep praying for him?" what happened to saying your mind about an issue and because according to Chinua Achebe "Silence in becoming dangerous".

He has a right to speak out and lash out however he wants as long as that does not incite violence or violate any law.

How come when GEJ called the Southwest opposition "Rascals" no one came out to lash out at him? El Rufai saw this and he spoke his mind. When praise singers talk I don't see anyone condemning them
I'm not a GEJ apologist from time immemorial, but. truth be told a senior citizen as El-rufai shouldn't have descended so low as to refer to a president as 'useless ' common.. democracy guarantees freedom of expression but it is not meant to be slanderous... if GEJ decides to pursue this issue El-rufai may be sued for treason!
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by wasak(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:

I'm not a GEJ apologist from time immemorial, but. truth be told a senior citizen as El-rufai shouldn't have descended so low as to refer to a president as 'useless ' common.. democracy guarantees freedom of expression but it is not meant to be slanderous... if GEJ decides to pursue this issue El-rufai may be sued for slander
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by theoctopus: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:

You will never fail to post nonsense all over NL. El rufai is disappointed? What a joke! El rufai is a common crook and bigot who stole millions as fct minister. The only thing he is disappointed about is that he is no longer in government and gej didn't call him in. I will see where this sectional, regional and ethnic politics will lead all of us to.
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Mynd44: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2013
wasak:
I'm not a GEJ apologist from time immemorial, but. truth be told a senior citizen as El-rufai shouldn't have descended so low as to refer to a president as 'useless ' common.. democracy guarantees freedom of expression but it is not meant to be slanderous... if GEJ decides to pursue this issue El-rufai may be sued for slander
You need to redefine "slander" you will have to prove that GEJ is not actually "useless" for this case to even have merit. To El Rufai, GEJ might be as useless and his tail and proving it will be the easiest thing in the world.

And what makes El Rufai a senior citizen? He is just another citizen just like you and I. Nothing special there
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Mynd44: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You will never fail to post nonsense all over NL. El rufai is disappointed? What a joke! El rufai is a common crook and bigot who stole millions as fct minister. The only thing he is disappointed about is that he is no longer in government and gej didn't call him in. I will see where this sectional, regional and ethnic politics will lead all of us to.
He just accused GEJ of being useless and slow and this is the defence you come up with? That El Rufai is also a crook?

GEJ is the president and controls the EFCC. If El Rufai is a crook who stole money, it is an indictment on GEJ that El Rufai is not in jail which gives more credence to El Rufai saying that he is "Useless".
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by BabaEleko(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2013
What about GEJ insulting our intelligence every now and then.
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by MeAboki(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
An article in the Leadership newspaper - 'Why Johnathan Is Guaranteed To Fail' says it all.

http://leadership.ng/news/111113/why-jonathan-guaranteed-fail
Re: El Rufia Insults Gej One Time To Many by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
I dont know why you all are calling for the head of mallam el-rufai.
When GEJ through his stooge refered to all nigerian youths clamouring for change as "collective children of anger" no one said anything.
When he refered to South westerners as rebels, no one said anything.
When someone simply retweeted the truth about mr GEJ, you wouldnt let us sleep.
I will find fault with mallam el-rufai if those things were wrong about mr GEJ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Factors Against Ngige Including Fasola / Did He Really Say These Things?; Ameachi's Statements At APC Rally / Vote Of No Confidence In President Jonathan's Reckless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.