Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury (17732 Views)

Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Todays Match: V.persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia All Sidelined! A Great Chance For Liverpool. D / V. Persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia Sidelined! Liverpool Has 2 Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
You guys are even arguing hattricks with these f00ls as if a hattrick is the ultimate achievement. Have you heard about 4 goalas in one match? Have you heard of 5 goals in one match? Ronaldo isnt good enough for that. Sit there and be debating hattricks while messi is gunning for 6 goals in a match.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Diction10nairal: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Woah!
So messi has to get injured b4 CR7 has a chance of winning d d'or.......#stat

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am really really happy for him
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by kaze4blues(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
OMG...........

Why are all these happening to my Messi??

I sincerely hope and pray that he recovers on time.

May God be with u Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by nerodenero: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
I think Messi's injury is a bad and good omen for both barcelona and Neymar.We can comfortably say Barcelona is a one-man team buit around messi and when he is not performing,barca losses.Now in Messi's absense,Neymar takes the mantle of leadership.This period can make or mar him depending on how he performs.I think this is a lifetime opportunity for him to shine and prove that he is battle-ready to step in Messi's shoes.How he fares during this period will determine how far in he can go as player for Barcelona and Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by naijalodge(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ronaldo is currently la liga and champions leauge top scorer,..messi is this all u could do?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Walspring:

I tire oo.. I think say nah only me sabi say messi no worth world best for the year 2010..

There a alot of learners here who started watching football just a year ago and those people are anit-ronaldo and barca fans.

I pity fifa and fifa be like nigeria national assembly cos they are corrupted bunch of bias thieves. Can someone tell me why blatter no wan leave fifa president post if not for bias?

Have u people even imagine pele comments concerning fifa world best player whenever a brazilian is involved? That is when fifa will give it to brazilian play and i am still waiting for pele's comment in 2 years time when he will say neyer is world best and messi is not and by that time we will all know weytin fifa dey hide cos pele go open their yarnsh.

Haters, i want u to know that CR7 better pass Messi in everything for football.. (shot power, jump power, speed, free kick, body, height, heading, ariel ball, even diving.. Lol) etc
Messi has outscored Ronaldo in every season since he came to spain.So what are you saying?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
naijalodge: Ronaldo is currently la liga and champions leauge top scorer,..messi is this all u could do?
una still de talk, wey una for go hide, shame nor de catch una. In 5 whole seasons Ronaldo could only outscore an injured messi! Shame.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonso23: Bad news... Imagine! I now have to make do with useless and crappy football from the likes of the loser ronaldo for the next two months angry
speedy recovery to the best footballer in the universe!!
WE LOVE MESSI! WE LOVE BARÇA!! cheesy
woe betide u for calling ronaldo a loser
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
hammedkola:

Last year performance has not been rewarded yet, so don't be over-happy that this year's ballon d'or will goto Ronaldo, Messi is still gonna retain it.

Wait, so you think it's gonna be valuable if Ronaldo win it?...No..Simply because all the time Messi has won it, Ronaldo is fully fit, so if Ronaldo too want to win it with value, Messi too must be fully fit...
a player who has been taking hgh
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
I[i] rep Ronaldo all the way[/i]
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
In football, i have seen a new phenomenum, where a man defiles the law of gravity. A situation where a man will jump to the air and refuse to come down.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by DGafar: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
No barca player is indispensable. Messi is the best,no doubt,but barca is a formidable team. They will surely hold their fort in Messi absence.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Whobedatte(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
ddippset: You guys are even arguing hattricks with these f00ls as if a hattrick is the ultimate achievement. Have you heard about 4 goalas in one match? Have you heard of 5 goals in one match? Ronaldo isnt good enough for that. Sit there and be debating hattricks while messi is gunning for 6 goals in a match.
dont mind the trolls. Let them come out &tell us which big team CR7 has scored a hatrick against if not 4 real betis. Levante &malaga etc. Messi scored 4 v arsenal. 3. V realmadrid & 5 v leverkusen. Let ronaldo try that ! Ronaldo plastic fans!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Donalð Genes: I[i] rep Ronaldo all the way[/i]
Why u no rep babangida....didirin boda ode
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by oyunoyun: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
you guys are just deceiving yourselves, whatever you "think" CR7 is doing now is just probably will be consider against next year not this year anymore. Voting will be concluded on Nov 16
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Muhylonaire(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/all of u supporting messi are FOWL infact u all are ORANGUTAN.....#CHRISTIANO OLUWASEUN RONALDO will be forever better than MESSHIT.....cr7 na complete star boy....nd haters be like.......infact u'all are mumu.....am loving d arguments tho..if u want ASUU to strike u pls tackle me oooo]
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by charlesm91(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wonder why y'all pickin' on ronaldo? Is it his fault messi's injured? Ur quick to 4get ronaldo went 2mnths sidelined in his first season n still scored 33. Nxt season, he went on to win pichichi. Madrid cud've well used cr7 injury as a cover up then. Messi has his records n so does ronaldo. Both are phenomenom given the level of consistency they've shown. Its a real pity messi's out bt football waits for no one. Besides, both started the season 2gether with messi firing frm day one while it took ronaldo 3 games to get his rhythm. Messi shud recover quik cos seeing ronaldo on the news wud only make it a one sided affair. I need to see the healthy rivalry btw em go on n on.
Bt...its a gud time for neymar to step into his shine otherwise, madrid may be waiting to capitalise on any slip up
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Muhylonaire(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
charlesm91: Wonder why y'all pickin' on ronaldo? Is it his fault messi's injured? Ur quick to 4get ronaldo went 2mnths sidelined in his first season n still scored 33. Nxt season, he went on to win pichichi. Madrid cud've well used cr7 injury as a cover up then. Messi has his records n so does ronaldo. Both are phenomenom given the level of consistency they've shown. Its a real pity messi's out bt football waits for no one. Besides, both started the season 2gether with messi firing frm day one while it took ronaldo 3 games to get his rhythm. Messi shud recover quik cos seeing ronaldo on the news wud only make it a one sided affair. I need to see the healthy rivalry btw em go on n on.
Bt...its a gud time for neymar to step into his shine otherwise, madrid may be waiting to capitalise on any slip up
Boss i swear na u make sense pass,let them know ooooo...shey make football stop because one stupid dwarf got injured?..i wonder how people dey take reason self
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
charlesm91: Wonder why y'all pickin' on ronaldo? Is it his fault messi's injured? Ur quick to 4get ronaldo went 2mnths sidelined in his first season n still scored 33. Nxt season, he went on to win pichichi. Madrid cud've well used cr7 injury as a cover up then. Messi has his records n so does ronaldo. Both are phenomenom given the level of consistency they've shown. Its a real pity messi's out bt football waits for no one. Besides, both started the season 2gether with messi firing frm day one while it took ronaldo 3 games to get his rhythm. Messi shud recover quik cos seeing ronaldo on the news wud only make it a one sided affair. I need to see the healthy rivalry btw em go on n on.
good points u raised. But people are not giving excuses for messi really. It's the other people who are saying that ronaldo should win ballon dor cus messi got injured last nite, as if ballon dor is for october and november. Looking at 2013 all through, even if ballon dor was between ronaldo and messi only, how does ronaldo deserve it more?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
good points u raised. But people are not giving excuses for messi really. It's the other people who are saying that ronaldo should win ballon dor cus messi got injured last nite, as if ballon dor is for october and november. Looking at 2013 all through, even if ballon dor was between ronaldo and messi only, how does ronaldo deserve it more?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Muhylonaire:
Boss i swear na u make sense pass,let them know ooooo...shey make football stop because one stupid dwarf got injured?..i wonder how people dey take reason self
one silly dwarf? Why the insult na? Why insult someone who can pay for your life? Why insult someone whom 99.99999 percent of the world thinks better of,than you? Agbero!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Adetula1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
calebo101: Lets see the fraud FIFA would use this time to deny Ronaldo. God nor dey sleeep
my friend,even with injury, he can stil win it because the award is not for this season but for the last season.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Adetula1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
ddippset: good points u raised. But people are not giving excuses for messi really. It's the other people who are saying that ronaldo should win ballon dor cus messi got injured last nite, as if ballon dor is for october and november. Looking at 2013 all through, even if ballon dor was between ronaldo and messi only, how does ronaldo deserve it more?
God bless you
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Adetula1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whobedatte: dont mind the trolls. Let them come out &tell us which big team CR7 has scored a hatrick against if not 4 real betis. Levante &malaga etc. Messi scored 4 v arsenal. 3. V realmadrid & 5 v leverkusen. Let ronaldo try that ! Ronaldo plastic fans!
you too make sense joor
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
calebo101: Lets see the fraud FIFA would use this time to deny Ronaldo. God nor dey sleeep
pure ignorance. Its done by voting. Players, coaches nd journalists vote so dont talk scrab
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Ovie56(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
ifemiide:
no one is saying ronaldo is not good to win world best.
all we re saying is dat messi is better even with injury
.: "we" how many of you..... Seems u are thinking you speak for everybody.....
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Maximus85:

Olodo rabata....meshit has been playing in spain for more than 8years. This is CR7's 4th he has 19hat-tricks, meshit has 17. Meshit should try England. Coward!!!
. About 12-14 of those hattricks include p.k while out of messi's 17, only bout 6 include penalties
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Davidolu321: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2013
what do you think about this...
http:///16VhP7S
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by zopaks: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2013
This is how you know a true football follower! Not all these Messi Haters who are still praying for ASUU to call off the strike.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by zopaks: 2:16am On Nov 12, 2013
It is quite unfortunate that some people can
be so bold to celebrate the downfall/ill doings
of another man!!
This is the major reason why many people
never make it in their lifetime ! If you are
envious of the God Given talent that the young
man is using to bless his generation on TV and
also use to fend for himself and his family who
were initially struggling in their early times i
suggest that you go and crete your own human
being and bless it with its own talent.
@You Haters! If your Fathers should get sacked in his
place of work, how will you react?? Celebrate
his SACK Becos of your personal beef with
him?
Hope you will change sha

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Sheggy13(m): 3:40am On Nov 12, 2013
cityhunter1: well how this one take concern ASSU strike. MTN still on point

Guy how far, how did you get that over 55GB of data on MTN...let us enjoy with u too na..u can mail me details at sheggswonder@gmail.com..Waiting for your response, cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Football Club You Love Watching But Do Not Support? / Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021 / Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.