Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,394 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

She Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas-Olamide On His Boo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas-Olamide On His Boo (1208 Views)

Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction / TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide / Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas-Olamide On His Boo by obiajurum25: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
He is a rich and sucessful rap star now yet, you hardly see him without his love of many years Aisha Sulaiman.The reason isn't farfecthed.She started from the bottom, here is what Olamide wrote on his Instagram page this morning"
"My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha sulaiman ... Looool .. My madam since I been rolling around with Okada ... atewo ati ariwo for my nigga lol chop1kiss

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/11/she-was-there-when-i-was-rolling-around.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

First Photo Of Peter Okoye & Lola Ootayo Together At Their Wedding / 16 Awful Truths About 9/11 / Bird Turns Into Woman In Oshodi-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.