Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide (5765 Views)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Nairaclubz: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rapper, Olamide is definitely in love with the mother of his child, Aisha Sulaiman and he wants the world to know how much he she means to him

[img]

JOIN http://ibadanloaded.net /

olamide.png[/img]

Baddo as he’s also called doesn’t hesitate to flaunt his girlfriend and show how much he loves her.
He shared the photo below with the caption “My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha sulaiman … Looool .. My madam since I been rolling around with Okada … atewo ati ariwo for my nigga lol chop1kiss”.

[img]

Get Free Browsing Cheat Now @ http://Ibadanloaded.Net /

[/img]

Source: IBADANLOADED
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by DeBret(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one... INTROVERT where are you ?
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Datas121(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is well ,even in the well. Enjoy. De patient Dog eat de fattest born.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by mayorkyzo: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's real love right there..not those fake industry peeps...
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Chestar5(f): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okay, wetin i go talk now

*thinking*

Good for him undecided
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow! That's the real definition of love.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
She try,good gurl
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by misspicy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Not all guys deserve this...she took a risk buh d risk paid her

7 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Bibidear(f): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow,true love
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by achinaboy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
don't praise her because she be ogbanje,she could predict the future,thas why she waited,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Enoquin(f): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
The way you guys write captions sha. I thought I'd see the flaunting or love shown.
Badoo, you stopped riding okada years ago so marry your baby mama/madam/true love/celebrity crush undecided

2 Likes

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Lanceslot(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
achinaboy:
don't praise her because she be ogbanje,she could predict the future,thas why she waited,
It isn't about predicting the future its about loving someone for who he/she is.... She loved him for who he is back then and now he never forgets she has been there since day 1. #TrueLove
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Pebcak: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Vyolet(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hope she won't remain "babymamazoned" for life.

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Winna01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
DeBret:
Nice one...
INTROVERT where are you ?
mtcheew, why you no get sense? Wet in come bring introvert for the matter
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by BigHomieDrey(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
That kinda love is hard to find these days, what the girls fall in love with is your bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Daughterzion(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ur mouth eh!
achinaboy:
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by nerodenero: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tubaba's Annie readily comes to mind. The next thing the Shakiti Bobo crooner needs to do is to meet her people and sanction the deal. If she was there when it was bad, it simply means she would be there forever all things being equal grin

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by chineduwright110(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's d kind of gurl most of uz deserve to spent d Rest of our lives wit

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lucky girl....I love this!
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
boo..... Oh never mind
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by seankay(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dey come
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Came: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
He don marry her?

1 Like

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by ellahzy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
OK na
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by smsshola(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Not all guys deserve this...she took a risk buh d risk paid her

True talk gbam...
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by smsshola(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Enoquin:
The way you guys write captions sha. I thought I'd see the flaunting or love shown.
Badoo, you stopped riding okada years ago so marry your baby mama/madam/true love/celebrity crush undecided

So that stori no go enter later...let her feel d joy of real marriage. But is it really by marriage? Som married throw cash and splash d TV screen but d marriage doesn't last long. My dear any1 that makes them happi shu be priority.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by achinaboy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lanceslot:
It isn't about predicting the future its about loving someone for who he/she is.... She loved him for who he is back then and now he never forgets she has been there since day 1. #TrueLove
na true sha,but boys like this including me,at a long run,will never remember all these, and he will start to see the chic like, am on the higher level now, so i got to flow with higher people now,just saying
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by cutieberie1(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Melo melo
Don't forget 2 cherish wat u've got
I pray both of dem get married
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by DeBret(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Winna01:
mtcheew, why you no get sense? Wet in come bring introvert for the matter
reading wat you just said ..I know realize your brain is not connected to the head ...AMEBO MOFOS
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Lindx93(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
She used the pregnancy to hold him down so she won't lose in the end...lol smart girl
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by crazygod(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
2 words: MARRY HER
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Enoquin(f): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
smsshola:

So that stori no go enter later...let her feel d joy of real marriage. But is it really by marriage? Som married throw cash and splash d TV screen but d marriage doesn't last long. My dear any1 that makes them happi shu be priority.

You said 'some' and yet 'some' marry without splashing much money and still break up. It is not only the rich that break up.
Na their headache jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Most Beautiful Girl In The World (she Truly Is) / Photos Of Ike And Mercy Traditional Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.